Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will religion save you?  (Read 18611 times)
yanket

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:46:55 PM

Since everybody dies, religion is the only thing that has a chance at saving us for eternal life.

Cool

Are you talking seriously?? Grin Grin Grin

Science hasn't saved us. What else is there that has saved us? Certainly politics isn't saving us. so...

The only thing that we don't know about is religion that says that there will be a resurrection. Religion is the only thing we know about that has a chance.

Or do you know of something else?

Cool

Common sense will save us. No need to seek salvation from a fictional friend. All churches are made to make money.

We're all waiting for common sense. The graves show that people of the past must not have had it. Who do you think has some now? Oh. The religious people.

Cool

I agree with insomniaaaa@meta.ua. It is silly to wait a saving from religion. Nowadays we have unlimited possibilities. Stop believing in fairytales Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:08:42 AM

We're all waiting for common sense. The graves show that people of the past must not have had it. Who do you think has some now? Oh. The religious people.

Cool

I agree with insomniaaaa@meta.ua. It is silly to wait a saving from religion. Nowadays we have unlimited possibilities. Stop believing in fairytales Roll Eyes

Are you activating your possibility to live to be 500 years old? Or are you simply going to maintain it as a possibility until you're dead?

Stop believing in fairy tales.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
yanket

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:18:29 AM

Cool

Are you activating your possibility to live to be 500 years old? Or are you simply going to maintain it as a possibility until you're dead?

Stop believing in fairy tales.

Cool

What are you talking about??? I don`t understand you Undecided
bdbountyon

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 07:21:39 AM

Religion will save me and all. What happens in this world are due to the sin of people. I am responsible for my sin. But we are not living alone. We are connect to each other. Therefore, when corruption spreads out then there is serious circumstances which cover all not just sinner alone.
As a human being we have some limits. It is worthy to follow what God knows best for human. I have no answer for past, present, or future. I have no control over my luck. I have no control over any diseases.
This life is limited and only given once. Once you left this world and moves to afterlife there is no coming back.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 09:37:58 AM

Religion will save me and all. What happens in this world are due to the sin of people. I am responsible for my sin. But we are not living alone. We are connect to each other. Therefore, when corruption spreads out then there is serious circumstances which cover all not just sinner alone.
As a human being we have some limits. It is worthy to follow what God knows best for human. I have no answer for past, present, or future. I have no control over my luck. I have no control over any diseases.
This life is limited and only given once. Once you left this world and moves to afterlife there is no coming back.

That's right.
We have to believe at something. This situation cannot be overcome alone by humanity. The God is going to save humans in the end as so many times he as done. We just have to pray and be faithful about this existence.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 02:55:19 PM

Believing in the One True GOD will save you.

. Whatever anyone is teaching you must align with the Word of GOD perfectly. otherwise becareful of such teachings & the teacher. He/she could well be what the scripture calls false prophets/teachers. "by their fruits (fruits = good/bad behaviors) you shall know them. A true prophet/teacher will never (knowingly) break GOD's law but the false ones will. 

GOD is real my friends and HE alone saves. Never really took my faith very seriously until HE spoke to me directly in clear "voice". I was totally shocked and never understood why he choose to speak to insignificant me.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 07:08:24 AM

Religion Will Save Us At present there is nothing contrary to religion for survival God will protect us and we must trust Him There will be nothing but the will of God No one can ever lie about religion and all the people of the world follow their own religion. God must trust in Him and He alone will save us from all danger.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Teinkle

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:41:13 AM

Well there are so many kinds of religion all over the world, honestly no religion could save us from going to hell if that's what you were asking of, some people live a good life for not believing in any religion and some were living a poor life inspite of believing in religions. Bottom line is religion couldn't save us at all.
Minero50

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:20:31 AM

Well there are so many kinds of religion all over the world, honestly no religion could save us from going to hell if that's what you were asking of, some people live a good life for not believing in any religion and some were living a poor life inspite of believing in religions. Bottom line is religion couldn't save us at all.
I beg to disagree with you on this buddy, i was born a roman catholic and converted to born again christian, everyone has their own belief just like me only jesus christ the god can save us all, not a religion and not by our good works.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:39:13 PM

Believing in the One True GOD will save you.

. Whatever anyone is teaching you must align with the Word of GOD perfectly. otherwise becareful of such teachings & the teacher. He/she could well be what the scripture calls false prophets/teachers. "by their fruits (fruits = good/bad behaviors) you shall know them. A true prophet/teacher will never (knowingly) break GOD's law but the false ones will. 

GOD is real my friends and HE alone saves. Never really took my faith very seriously until HE spoke to me directly in clear "voice". I was totally shocked and never understood why he choose to speak to insignificant me.

Why say God, they are fellow humans so teach Humanity is the real God which will open eyes of money people.

I think now many people might realized that God will not come and save you if you got Covid 19 only fellow humans should do so trust and treat all others so you will get the same in return.

Yes, Karma is real.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 03:44:47 AM

I beg to disagree with you on this buddy, i was born a roman catholic and converted to born again christian, everyone has their own belief just like me only jesus christ the god can save us all, not a religion and not by our good works.

In order to believe religion you want to believe your own work. If we do nothing then religion can never be saved you've got to precise your religion through work Work is required for a far better life and religion for the afterlife. That's why you've got to figure on trusting the 2.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 08:29:19 PM

This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

Let us all just believe in our faith in Him. There is nothing wrong with having different religions for as long as we respect each others beliefs. I really that mutual respect is the most important thing in this world.

Adriane14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:20:07 AM

You will save yourself, my friend, just believe in a Programmer and you the code of that program he hath molded in his own image. Religion is just an invention of men who think they are pious to the order of faith, to control the crowd just like money that was invented by the elite of the triangle.

Satoshi Nakamoto's Shadow
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:28:12 AM

I don't believe in god and in religion, nothing could save yourself but you. Stay happy,wealthy,healthy as long as you're alive and don't worry about if you're safe or not when your time comes.

Religion doesn't believe it's okay but god Shaw must believe Nothing happens without His command and you'll not be ready to do anything unless He wills. Birth and death are within the hands of the entire god Shawar and he helps to avoid all danger.

Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 07:16:11 AM

I don't believe in god and in religion, nothing could save yourself but you. Stay happy,wealthy,healthy as long as you're alive and don't worry about if you're safe or not when your time comes.

Religion doesn't believe it's okay but god Shaw must believe Nothing happens without His command and you'll not be ready to do anything unless He wills. Birth and death are within the hands of the entire god Shawar and he helps to avoid all danger.

Yes, we all must believe God He is the creator of this entire world If we do not believe him then why is everyone saying that this is the only trustworthy word during the pandemic virus? Without Him no one can save us from this pestilence. He has to pray for a healthy happy life.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 11:16:35 AM

Religion will not save you. Religion is just a structure. Every religion has a grain of truth. First of all, you need to strive for Love, kindness, conscience, etc. In this case, you will save yourself. Religion only helps some people save themselves. Although there are other ways.
kitterman

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:54:03 AM

i believe that religion can save us from many social crimes because every religious man is a good man.  religion makes us good and kind
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 01:15:18 PM

This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

Nowadays, most Christians understand that true believers in Jesus-salvation will be saved, no matter what they think about other topics. They might have disagreements on the biblical age of the earth, or how many animals went into Noah's ark, or if Jesus was a blonde or brunette, and all kinds of other things. But if they are mistaken about something other than Jesus-salvation, it will be forgiven, just as all the rest of sins and mistakes will be.

James in the New Testament makes a statement about what a Christian should be like if he wants to have right religion before God. James 1:27:
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Go to the site in the quote, click on your favorite translation, and read the whole passage in context.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:36:03 AM

Yes, we all must believe God He is the creator of this entire world If we do not believe him then why is everyone saying that this is the only trustworthy word during the pandemic virus? Without Him no one can save us from this pestilence. He has to pray for a healthy happy life.
I beg to disagree, if there is really a god then he shouldn't let his people die in this pandemic.

You say this because you don't realize the power of God.

Death is the way to transfer us to the next life. Why death? Because imperfection is so great in us, that if we didn't die, we would take imperfection with us into the next life. What would happen then? The same things that are happening right now, including death.

The only way to get out of death, is to die, and let God remake us without the imperfection that causes death. And the only way to "gain" God's favor so He will remake us in perfection, is to believe Jesus-salvation as spoken about in the New Testament of the Bible.

Not only is the power of God extremely great, but the quality He made in people is ultra-complexity. People have a kind of spirit that is similar to God's Spirit (even though He didn't give us all understanding and all power like He has). We can see this in the fact that people have freedom of will to resist God in their belief in Him.

The point is that even the spirit/soul of man has/have to be adjusted to get out of imperfection. The only way is death (in close to 100% of people).

Cool

yanket

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:11:11 PM

I beg to disagree, if there is really a god then he shouldn't let his people die in this pandemic.

You say this because you don't realize the power of God.

Death is the way to transfer us to the next life. Why death? Because imperfection is so great in us, that if we didn't die, we would take imperfection with us into the next life. What would happen then? The same things that are happening right now, including death.

The only way to get out of death, is to die, and let God remake us without the imperfection that causes death. And the only way to "gain" God's favor so He will remake us in perfection, is to believe Jesus-salvation as spoken about in the New Testament of the Bible.

Not only is the power of God extremely great, but the quality He made in people is ultra-complexity. People have a kind of spirit that is similar to God's Spirit (even though He didn't give us all understanding and all power like He has). We can see this in the fact that people have freedom of will to resist God in their belief in Him.

The point is that even the spirit/soul of man has/have to be adjusted to get out of imperfection. The only way is death (in close to 100% of people).

Cool
What if god haven`t power? Because he doesn`t exist
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: