Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: :) :) EDOGECOIN 1 Billion Bounty! Much WOW - SUCH Token :) :)  (Read 2073 times)
workingshibes (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

I take indonesian translation.. ^_^

Thank you for reserving, we will honor the reservation please make sure to read the rules closely, make sure you have completed the form and post the thread with your translation here for us to edit original announcement.  Much Thanks So Grateful  Cheesy
sabbir2world

Activity: 370
Merit: 101

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

One thing is for sure, I think etherdoge made it's impact already. But edogecoin is the first ERC223 coin, man I am a Shibe lover and I'd love to see your project succeeds!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
workingshibes (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:30:09 AM

One thing is for sure, I think etherdoge made it's impact already. But edogecoin is the first ERC223 coin, man I am a Shibe lover and I'd love to see your project succeeds!

A So Very Doge Project with good intention- based on a truly unlocked and can never be locked token- and Half the GAS!
guide123

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:57:47 AM

Seems there was a problem with the facebook link in the form?? Cry

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
mikebibi

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Altcoin to the moon

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

Seems there was a problem with the facebook link in the form?? Cry

here's the facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eDogecoin/

workingshibes (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:24:19 AM

eShibes are Social  Cheesy

We changed from a page to a Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/eDogecoin/
Our Community Twitter: https://twitter.com/shibe_unity
Telegram Group: https://t.me/join_eDogecoin

Follow and share for Important Updates of the Very Crypto SO Social Shibes in eDogecoin
pray abimanyu

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:37:57 AM

it's time to support edogecoin, lets make this big project, wait until the bounty ends you will know how great this project
Tracyhev

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:49:09 AM

nice update dev, I hope this will pump up the price of edogecoin in etherdelta. the last time I check my 73m edogecoin worth only 0.010 eth. I might buy more in exchanges after the bounty campain.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:30:56 AM

I will wait for this project to boom and get a lambo. Hoping the team will continue with the development and don't abandoned it.

workingshibes (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:31:51 AM

nice update dev, I hope this will pump up the price of edogecoin in etherdelta. the last time I check my 73m edogecoin worth only 0.010 eth. I might buy more in exchanges after the bounty campain.
Cheesy HODL The Doges! Also, part of the bounty is buy orders at IDEX. All buy orders at idex.market/eth/edog will be rewarded from the 10% bonus round. We are working with a small dedicated team to design and make a really good use for the community. I hope you are as excited as we are- Bring your friends!
Very Doge, So Token
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:53 AM

edogecoin youre coin is same edogecoin is ready listed in etherdelta
if yes same is ready list in etherdelta,  price in there very low
workingshibes (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

edogecoin youre coin is same edogecoin is ready listed in etherdelta
if yes same is ready list in etherdelta,  price in there very low

Yes, no pump. No Scam. No Spam. Straight organic growth is what we want to do. Build from the ground up. We are listed on etherdelta under the contract address and at IDEX under idex.market/eth/edog With bounty the price will lift and will application the price will lift off  Cheesy What is important with every project is Community and use.
bballmike156

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:07:38 AM

Originally got airdropped this token glad to see progress is still being done on it. Supporting the token with the signature campaign, thanks in advance shibes!
cijulangboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:15:25 AM

Wheere i can find ANN Thread?when ICO star?
workingshibes (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:39:13 AM

Wheere i can find ANN Thread?when ICO star?

Original Ann Thread is up at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306629.0

There is no ICO. Be careful of anyone who says there is any ICO or Crowdsale. All token has been released and the community is carrying the project forward with collective effort. If you want to purchase, Token is live on the exchange in idex.market/eth/edog please make sure to fill in for the bounty form and buy orders on idex are rewarded in the bonus round  Cheesy
We also are accepting donations as part of the bonus round as it helps us with gas fees. Anything left over will go to development fund.
Stay tuned about our upcoming project and follow our social media channels for faster updates.
FireFlash

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

I hope edogecoin will continue to thrive and be competitive and continue to succeed in the future. .. ~ may all plans have been planned successfully..~ Good Luck Dev Team..~ Together we fly..~
workingshibes (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:47:29 PM

Cheesy Grin Update to the thread! Filipino Translation bounty has been completed by Azaid18

Filipino Translation by azaid18-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393482

Help by getting this shared. We are also happy with the announcement of the IDEX deal. All trades in eDogecoin on idex will also carry a reward in AURA Tokens.

Another update: We are working to finalize the community roadmap and also working on whitepaper for the project.
workingshibes (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:10:49 AM

UPDATE
Hello to everyone and thank you for participating (for those of you who did) But we have a big problem. I'm sorry to say this but so far the interest in this project from both development and community has been low. We will still be sending out the bounty because we are people of our word but we don't even have the gas to cover it. This has been quite a learning experience and I would like to thank everyone who has been there but without the interest of the community and dedication from development I'm unable to keep it going. 2 of us have a plan for a new project and if you purchased edogecoin please pm this account as we will make sure you take part in the new project. We will be getting the data from IDEX and etherdelta today, so as to gather the info of people who bought and supported.
As you can read from this post, we had a plan for a real life use and idea for a project that isn't a "Moon Project" but rather something that could help the world. Anyways, I'm going back to the drawing board. Please make sure to join the telegram to get the updates and to receive your bounty. We will need your help in the gas, and to be honest I don't know what you'll do with the token anyways as I said- not many of the community cared much about the project from the start.
I hope the best for you all, contact us on telegram.

https://t.me/join_eDogecoin]eDogeCoin
robertwilliams593

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

Edogecoin getting rebranded.

Everything of eDogecoin was sent out. A new site, token and team will be brought for the project. In a nutshell our vision is to bring crypto to nonprofit animal shelters

Not a "moon" project. A real life use project.

true gem

https://t.me/join_eDogecoin

You can buy edogecoin on etherdelta and swap it for new coin when they do rebrand

Really great price now before moon
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: