Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99%  (Read 60075 times)
moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Hey Dev ,

I had done the VLR facebook & twitter bounty but I have not received any email from VLR team with credential however my friends got the mail & tokens .

Kindly look into the same .

Here is the my email - nw202017@gmail.com

Regards.
that would get a bounty to be registered on the site : https://ico.advalorem.io/register
then write to the administrator in telegram! good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atharva01

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

Hey Dev ,

I had done the VLR facebook & twitter bounty but I have not received any email from VLR team with credential however my friends got the mail & tokens .

Regards.

I have received my bounty tokens . Million thanks to your promt response !!

Wish you huge success !!
demarco2016

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

The team works well. Good luck everyone!
Denisdzx

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

hai dev, Where market token valorem listed? and how much token price ico ?
btc or eth

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Hey Dev ,

Regards.
that would get a bounty to be registered on the site : https://ico.advalorem.io/register
then write to the administrator in telegram! good luck!
Thank you very much!
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

is any market token valorem listed?
chengxiaodong1

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!
I hope everything that you have promised is fulfilled! Good luck to all of you guys!
Warfare

Activity: 1054
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

I doubt it.
As someone else noticed on the previous page, there is something sketchy with some of the posts in this thread.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Jukukalotorol4ud4

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

It looks like this project is dead Huh there has been no development and it has almost entered one year since November last year.
Although they are still actively communicating on the telegram Grin Grin Grin
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

It looks like this project is dead Huh there has been no development and it has almost entered one year since November last year.
Although they are still actively communicating on the telegram Grin Grin Grin
All is well and NOTHING is dead.

Telegram is our active chat group where we discuss all things related to this project.

Also, we are getting ready to roll out some announcementa this week regarding a collaboration and new plans for development. Very exciting things coming down from dev.

¯  ¯   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ¯  ¯
www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
|| Facebook || Twitter || Slack || Medium || Telegram || Reddit || Github
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

I doubt it.
As someone else noticed on the previous page, there is something sketchy with some of the posts in this thread.

Correct. Not listed anywhere yet, but we are working on it. For more details on this join our telegram chat.

www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
CheChe_8

Activity: 371
Merit: 1

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Hello Valorem Team,any update about Web Bounty this time...
Bless sundAY By the way...
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

Hello Valorem Team,any update about Web Bounty this time...
Bless sundAY By the way...
You need to be a little more specific with your question please.

www.AdValorem.io
Jesse Sase

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post. Good luck.
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

For Immediate Release: Valorem Foundation, Inc partners with SpicePay to be able to process credit and debits card payments on their financial environment platform that is currently in development.

Dover, DE - August 25th 2018.

Valorem Foundation, Inc today announced a collaboration agreement with SpicePay, a payment processing software build on three basic principles: speed, safety, and personalized approach.

SpicePay adds the following benefits to the Valorem Foundation's Platform.

Speed: Merchants in the EU can access funds in less than 24 hours, as opposed to 72 hours with traditional payment processing.

Safety via SSL: Transaction processes are carried out using a secured connection through HTTPS protocol with 128 bytes encryption of transferred data, which bars any possibility of third-party data interception.

Personal approach: A level of personal service and complete support, unusual in our industry. Unlike financial institutions, SpicePay does not sort users by any criteria and strives to provide every customer with the same quality service.

You can view a full list of all the benefits of using SpicePay: The SpicePay Difference.

“We are delighted to partner with SpicePay to create a fair and secure exchange for KYC vetted transactions bridging the mainstream with crypto. Valorem Foundation's mission is to develop a complete and sustainable financial ecosystem and we trust SpicePay can help us get there. After many conversations with SpicePay’s team we have confidence that they will be a solid partner on our journey to create a simple and easy-to-use financial network on the blockchain. We look forward to expanding our partnership as much as possible in the near future. Together, SpicePay and Valorem Foundation will use their technology to combat the risks of today’s volatile cryptocurrency markets and provide a trusted platform for those who wish to see this market flourish and develop into the next big wave!” said Val Kleyman, Founder and CEO of Valorem Foundation.

Valorem Foundation, is developing a community peer-to-peer platform for multi-party transactions. It is a blockchain-based platform that allows users to exchange value via smart contracts. Once on the platform, users will be able to borrow, lend, invest, transfer, hedge others and exchange value between each other using the VLR (our token and method of transacting), creating a trust-based platform that removes the need for 3rd-party services or external vendors.

Valorem Foundation has already launched the following updates for their program located on their new subdomain located at ico.advalorem.io.

User enabled multi-purpose wallets able to hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, purchase and hold VLR tokens.

Transaction visibility and 0% fee transfers of VLR when transferring inside the environment.

Support functions and password systems.

Troubleshooting and system integrity maintenance.

A note on getting listed on exchanges:

“We have been contacted by various exchanges," says Mr. Kleyman. "However, before any listing takes place, it must be in the interest of all the people who are a part of our community. We will announce a listing agreement once we have finished our due diligence on these potential future partners.”

The following is a list of items currently in development by Valorem Foundation:

Implementation of SpicePay for users to be able to purchase VLR via credit/debit card (additional KYC will be required).

Public forum style community chat and deal proposals.

Private style chat between two users for private deal finalization.

The following are the services that Valorem is planning on rolling out later this year:

“Lending smart contract” development with hedge voting and reserve.

“Investing smart contract” development with hedge voting and reserve.

“Trust Me” by Valorem Foundation - a user to user exchange using smart contracts in order to safely and securely transact between unknown parties using an escrow function on the platform. This service is designed primarily to build trust between users who don't know each other.

We will provide more updates on the smart contracts and specific ecosystem tools as they become available in the near future.

For more information about Valorem Foundation Inc please visit their website at www.advalorem.io.

www.AdValorem.io
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

How many tokens do you have? What is the cost of each token? Who can participate in your conversation on Telegram? I think you should have a good working partner so that the project is more developed and I do not encourage you to cooperate with others if you feel unfavorable to the project. You need to disseminate more details about the project so that people can better understand your project. This will help people to have more sympathy for the project.
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

How many tokens do you have? What is the cost of each token? Who can participate in your conversation on Telegram? I think you should have a good working partner so that the project is more developed and I do not encourage you to cooperate with others if you feel unfavorable to the project. You need to disseminate more details about the project so that people can better understand your project. This will help people to have more sympathy for the project.

All of this is in our whitepaper, on our site and social feeds. Please review them.

www.AdValorem.io
moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

When is the coin going to the stock exchange? Will the coin be traded on the main exchanges and what is the value of the coin? Thanks !
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

When is the coin going to the stock exchange? Will the coin be traded on the main exchanges and what is the value of the coin? Thanks !
you should join our conversation Telegram. All of this is answered there

www.AdValorem.io
gearshasty

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

It seems the project is having problems, I hope you will soon pass and rebound. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: