Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitbank.nz - Crypto Market Predictions With Machine Learning  (Read 294 times)
leepenkman (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:06:44 AM

Hi,

I recently launched http://bitbank.nz we offer live updated forecasts for many cryptocurrency Bitcoin/Altcoin markets.

We have a referral program! Make .003 BTC for every paying user you refer!

We offer a free 1 day trial so please try it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks.

Lee.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

Hi. Could you disclose how successful this predictions? Do you have some statistic of real trades? As I know machine learning it is not so simple thing, it is required huge servers capacity and a lot of time.
Cartman720

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:59:57 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 10:45:49 PM by Cartman720

Hi

I am data scientist and CTO of one non-crypto fintech startup where we are doing analytics for US stocks and funds.
We are trying to simplify usage of metrics with charts and so, but we never use predictions for financial markets.

Of course you can use linear regression and other algorithms for prediction something, but financial market is not that area, because not everything is connected with price and volume or other metrics.
There are many aspects like war or government restrictions of fintech and these aspects can't be predicted by machine learning.

Anyway good luck with project  Wink
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

Interesting service. This is something new here. Definitely I will try your service and see how effective it is. Its really good thing that you are offering one day free trial. So everyone can test your service before paying for it. But I have a suggestion. It will be good if you extend your free trial from one day to five days till your service  gets more clients and positive reviews. You will get more paid users if you do so. After two or three months , you can change it back to one day free trial.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:53:36 PM

Interesting service. This is something new here. Definitely I will try your service and see how effective it is. Its really good thing that you are offering one day free trial. So everyone can test your service before paying for it. But I have a suggestion. It will be good if you extend your free trial from one day to five days till your service  gets more clients and positive reviews. You will get more paid users if you do so. After two or three months , you can change it back to one day free trial.

Completely agree with you))) Interesting service and lots of promissing offerings as it is in your site that the link to was in the first author's post. But to my mind for making your service more popular the one day trial is not enough. Due to different time differences potential future users of your service may just sleep or be busy with another topics or questions, when you are working and typing this pist. And due to this point every potential users may just see your post too late. For example I have found your theme righ now and of course I will learn more about it. But if the period be longer it may bring you more people interested in your service. But it is just my view )))
leepenkman (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

In terms of accuracy we are doing fairly well (better than predicting a straight line so works on average): https://bitbank.nz/accuracy

We have more to go in terms of making the accuracy more transparent, you can also click on the charts to see our historical predictions and how they line up with what actually happened.

We are also now predicting volatility: http://blog.bitbank.nz/predicting-cryptocurrency-volatility/

Sign up and give me an email at leepenkman@bitbank.nz and ill give you some free time Smiley

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: