Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India may ban bitcoin in 2018  (Read 1637 times)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:49:51 AM

There is a news that may be India will ban bitcoin in 2018. Make your guess will India really ban it or not?
News article link
https://qz.com/1121363/no-bitcoins-for-payments-and-settlements-says-the-reserve-bank-of-india/

Well that's not a ban, the same as the rules made by the central bank of my country, in my country also prohibit the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment to buy goods, because the purchase must use the State currency so if we have a coin must be in exchange first with the currency new paper can be used shopping. That's what I catch on seeing the article above. Sorry if I think wrong.
Moreover, India has many who use blockchain technology. I'm sure there will be no restrictions on India.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:02 AM

There is a news that may be India will ban bitcoin in 2018. Make your guess will India really ban it or not?
News article link
https://qz.com/1121363/no-bitcoins-for-payments-and-settlements-says-the-reserve-bank-of-india/

no one can ban bitcoin, max they can do is stopping us from buying bitcoin with rupees

[/url]
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

News article link
So what? Theres a lot of country willing to use and legalized this so we dont need to worried about that bitcoin is strong crypto so i think some goverment banned this and they will regret someday because bitcoin will replace all.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:24:44 AM

News article link

if the news is true, I dont care, I am not an India. I dont think it's very influential even though they'll ban it. china alone does not work, especially with india. I think the India government has taken the wrong step for a decent level of living in its community.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:25:54 AM

There really aren't many issues that the Indian government are putting into the light regarding bitcoins also there is a major market of bitcoins in India.

Had bitcoins Being close to getting banned then...there won't have been other cryptocurrencies being launched here..

I don't think..there is any statment other than the ones that the economic department of country made back in 2014, but its 2017 now and ... There isn't anything in the news like that thats linked directly with the government.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:27:18 AM

News article link

very unfortunate if the policy is true. I think if the India government keeps it going there will be many India who can live more independently. that's the positive side of bitcoin.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:30:27 AM

I think that's just a rumor.. I never hear the government of India Will banned bitcoin.. they are not legalize bitcoin yet but the government never declare to prohibit Investment in bitcoin.. many rumors about bitcoin banned but we can't trust all the rumors..
Shipon123

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:49:31 AM

I think Its fake news.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:27:03 AM

News article link

who feel loss is not me, not you are the losers are the people of India. however bitcoin still prevails without the country of India, china, korea. just look at what's happening to bitcoin now without the involvement of some countries that forbid it.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

Do you have a link to this news you are talking about? If there is none then this is not yet a news. It can be classified as rumors or just speculation. India can ban bitcoin just in their country. It won't be able to ban bitcoin in general. China tried to ban bitcoin but look at what happened, ends up regulating it. There is nothing wrong with bitcoin, government may say that bitcoin is used for illegal activities well so as the traditional currency. Point is, it is not possible to ban bitcoin or it may be possible but that is to ban internet usage on the country.
No I don’t agree with this because bitcoin is now legal in India and it’s not easy for any country to make something legal it take a time and I think after a long thinking India took this decision so I think India is one of the big country in world with high population so they will not ban bitcoin I think they will support bitcoin because still in India there is a poverty.
India will not ban this coin they adopted this coin for sake of economic stability and still they don’t achieved their milestone and secondly bitcoin is the leading way toward the development and progress and as India is still underdeveloped country this decision will surely effects it economy and the business also so I think that they will keep doing in btc because they know that btc will lead them to development.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

I think that's just a rumor.. I never hear the government of India Will banned bitcoin.. they are not legalize bitcoin yet but the government never declare to prohibit Investment in bitcoin.. many rumors about bitcoin banned but we can't trust all the rumors..

It's just a rumor and haven't seen this type of news to a reliable crypto news website. This is the first time I saw that India may ban bitcoin, they are the sleeping giant and if ever this happens a lot of investors will be gone. I know that there are a lot of Indians that are now in cryto and they even made an Indian base cryptocurrency but it didn't went into the mainstream but I don't know on how it is going.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

I think the ban of bitcoin this is a very stupid move. Hardly the government of India will do it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

Bitcoin banned in India, I think the impact of bitcoin globalization is not significant, because India has not held a lot of bitcoin and not a lot of trading volume, but may start from India and China after the ban on bitcoin, other countries also Follow suit.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

I think this is not true news just decrease the bitcoin population, it is unlikely India will ban bitcoin in 2018.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

I don't know...this is true or not but if the country's government ban bitcoin like Bangladesh the vast number of people who are engaged with bitcoin will be at a stake!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: