Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World war 3 is China vs Israel - which side will usa take?  (Read 210 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:22:49 AM

This is a simple fact. China was is and will never be ruled by tel aviv. Then tel aviv want to attacks and dominate the world and worst attack chineses allies. Unless they are reduce to hashes they will not understand that their gig is up.

Ahhh and btw hasbara, the russian henchmen (ok vodka drinkers) have take hold in syria, and with indistrial mfg capabilities of china iran and those who don't be slaved of israel will dispose of what ever you can think off, and more and in more quantity.

I don't believe the american dream is possible as long as usa is a bitch and or influenced by isreal

What the fuck a dwarf economy, dual citizens ready to betray the host nation at every turn and worst of all it bring stupid conflict tensions and ressentment that chinese don't face.

And one thing that everyone forget is that what the splitter group that "muslims" follow, they will all, always and forecer be welcome in makkah.

This is how i see america in a very restrictive pictures:

Certainly not like that:

Now those who see us as untermensh not love by god want to send us kill for them iranians... why shall we be their slaves? Be far from home? Maybe for them to rape our loved ones... in a full spectral way...

The american dream became a nightmare the closer the ties between usa and israel grow...

Why asia is booming? 1+1...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

This is a simple fact. China was is and will never be ruled by tel aviv. Then tel aviv want to attacks and dominate the world and worst attack chineses allies. Unless they are reduce to hashes they will not understand that their gig is up.

Ahhh and btw hasbara, the russian henchmen (ok vodka drinkers) have take hold in syria, and with indistrial mfg capabilities of china iran and those who don't be slaved of israel will dispose of what ever you can think off, and more and in more quantity.

I don't believe the american dream is possible as long as usa is a bitch and or influenced by isreal

What the fuck a dwarf economy, dual citizens ready to betray the host nation at every turn and worst of all it bring stupid conflict tensions and ressentment that chinese don't face.

And one thing that everyone forget is that what the splitter group that "muslims" follow, they will all, always and forecer be welcome in makkah.

Certainly not like that:

Now those who see us as untermensh not love by god want to send us kill for them iranians... why shall we be their slaves? Be far from home? Maybe for them to rape our loved ones... in a full spectral way...

The american dream became a nightmare the closer the ties between usa and israel grow...

Easy, China! Of course they will not admit that they'll be supporting anyone on this war. If ever they will, and they eventually will, it would look like the Israelites they're in a very bad light...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
VerificationServices

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:39:59 AM

I don't think this war will be happened, It must be the war between USA and Democratic People's Republic of Korea if this country keep developing nuclear weapons like at the moment.
Kokiri123

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

If it'll be happened I think USA will choose China Smiley). But I hope that it'll never happening. Nobody like war, a lot of people will die, a lot of city will be destroyed,...
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

If you hypothetically suggest that such a war is possible, then I think that the US will be on the side with whom it is associated with closer economic relations, with China.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boysband1000

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

I think this China vs Israel war will never happen.  But If it happens, then US will not take either side openly but will support Israel secretly.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

Certainly not like that:

I think for the both side its better to be deal with search other war isn't a good solution for peace let them talk
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:44:58 AM

Never the Americans will not be on the side of Israel, if we assume that there will be war with China. Too many close ties with America has China. But let this war will not materialize.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

It will not happen ever. But IF it would happen, the USA would support Israel.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

Its not happening, Israel is not going to war with China and even if Israel decides to fight China it wouldn't their course of maintaining their grounds on the West Bank. The instability and uprising in the Arab and Persian world has shifted the attention from the next bank only for China to get involve. I dont think anyone is going to war and even if there is a Tel Av iv - Beijing war it wouldn't turn into a third world war. There is a lot around to deal with. No one is going to war anytime. Chill up guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: