Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase activity in a chat  (Read 564 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:37:44 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:59:25 AM by aleksandra_kickcity

Hello everyone!

I have Telegram chat about the project I am working in as a community manager. We introducing blockchain technology into the platform and launching ICO campaign. I know it is very important to build a strong community to achieve big results. And I ran into the problem of the activity in chat. Could you please give me some advices about how to increase activity in my chat? Smiley

https://telegram.me/kickcity_chat  here is the chat. What could you say about it?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:10:27 AM

You can increase activities in a chat when
1) You keep making news to the community by posting updates
2) You must maintain relevance to the vision expressed in clarity to your community.
3) You must take disciplinary action against anyone including yourself that contravenes the rules of engagement of your chat community.
4) You must seek for ways by which members of the chat community earn reward for staying active to keep the wave on.

And so on
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:25:52 AM

Hello everyone!

I have Telegram chat about the project I am working in as a community manager. We introducing blockchain technology into the platform and launching ICO campaign. I know it is very important to build a strong community to achieve big results. And I ran into the problem of the activity in chat. Could you please give me some advices about how to increase activity in my chat? Smiley

You don`t have enough activity or you don`t have enough  chat members?
You have to promote your telegram chat to the targeted audience in order to increase the number of members.
If you have a good amount of member,but the activity is low,you will have to check how many of your members are real.Improving the content you post and posting more polls will do the work.

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:19:55 PM

small gift or bounty always can improve your audience on any platform where you want to get users activity or feedback. Also, you need to have targeted people in your group. You can't ask me to talk about women's bags or makeup because I am not interested in them.
grifter1870

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

2) You must maintain relevance to the vision expressed in clarity to your community.
3) You must take disciplinary action against anyone including yourself that contravenes the rules of engagement of your chat community.
4) You must seek for ways by which members of the chat community earn reward for staying active to keep the wave on.

And so on
this is really helpfull for me since im still new in this community, i hope it goes well, but thanks for explaining this to us.
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:02:22 PM

And so on

Other from afore mentioned, you must be constructive and direct in your points to the targeted audience without digressing. I hope more so critically, starting a new catchy and rational Conversation could be of strong help.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:54:36 PM

- As you guys are new, you should offer some bounty in token (your token) to telegram participant via bounty thread in bitcointalk
- Don't pay to those who will left group before end of ICO and haven't posted a single message in the chat (innovative one)
- Try to make a giveaway in group, like set prize in token or BTC for the one who will spread about the group in different crypto related other groups.
- Also other than just spending tokens/btc as reward, you guys should also focus on getting press release published in top crypto blogs/media houses.

Without spending few thousand dollar in advertising you can't get any good results. There are 100s of other ICOs competing for crypto related customers.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:15:04 AM

I think comment everyday then do not waste your post a day for your activity increase...

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:20 AM

I think comment everyday then do not waste your post a day for your activity increase...

I am trying to, but i dont want to bother people with my information. And they still do not reply my messages
So, for example, this is my chat. What coud you tell about it?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

And so on

Thank you for your reply! How do you think, is it wise launching cross-promotion campaign with other companies?
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

Hello everyone!

https://telegram.me/kickcity_chat  here is the chat. What could you say about it?
You can increase activities  in chat by sharing you thoughts  and earning opinions of others. And through the help of the others,you can gather more ideas and new things so that you can increase your activity through sharing every ideas in terms of communicating them by the help of chat.More opinion,more thoughts,more ideas,more plans and more activities.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:46:39 AM

Hello everyone!

Well...the best motivation is financial motivation, so you should make a nice bounty campaign so you would be able to recruit participators and influence their activity. That's the easiest and most effective way, believe me.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:58:19 AM

Hello everyone!

Well...the best motivation is financial motivation, so you should make a nice bounty campaign so you would be able to recruit participators and influence their activity. That's the easiest and most effective way, believe me.

To be honest, bounty campaign is stopped by now
JoinWell.io

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

Healthcare delivered. WELL

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

Of course, it's important to post the projects news, photos, talk about the team, founders and etc. In such a way community will feel more close, I believe.
Also, I agree that it can be a nice idea to have a Telegram bounty to encourage questions and discussions.
You can manage new topics in chats, of instance, Q&A with the team, world's news (connected somehow to your project) and etc.

|  WELL  |  MAKING HEALTHCARE BORDERLESS
● ▬▬  ICO  》  3 January - May 15, 2018  ▬▬ ● (https://joinwell.io/)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Of course, it's important to post the projects news, photos, talk about the team, founders and etc. In such a way community will feel more close, I believe.
Also, I agree that it can be a nice idea to have a Telegram bounty to encourage questions and discussions.
You can manage new topics in chats, of instance, Q&A with the team, world's news (connected somehow to your project) and etc.

Do you think it is wise to have video chat with community members?
nessesthelle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

This could be a good idea, because many community members are really concerned about the question, if the team members really exist.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

This could be a good idea, because many community members are really concerned about the question, if the team members really exist.

CM has very complicated work to do
yangshenglu

Activity: 161
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

You can appropriately increase your reward to other's eyeballs,so that you will receive more and more donations
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:09:45 AM

Is it possible on this forum to increase your activity faster that what it should be? From the Beginners child board, you see that you move every 14 days except you did not post. 

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:53:28 AM

Is it possible on this forum to increase your activity faster that what it should be? From the Beginners child board, you see that you move every 14 days except you did not post.  

I can not agree with you =) It depends on your activity and reputation
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: