Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell BTC and BCH and go all in alts?  (Read 775 times)
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:43:22 PM

Dont do it OP.
There are so many alts now, and in 2-3 years, I estimate 90% of them will die, only the best projects will survive, btc is daddy and "he" will flourish.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:01:21 PM

Hello,

seriously I do not like both Bitcoins anymore.

I beleive seeing too many Fake News and propaganda in crypto currencies, now especially in BTC and BCH.

Fake news arround these coins would be as bad as ICO scams.

However Alt Coins where not performing that good in the past, which also can be a good sign.

I own about 60% in BTC and 40% in Alts.
I sold my BCH for Waves in August pump.

Would you go back in BCH partially?
Would you sell BTC for alts?
Would you keep only BTC?

I still want a good return, and BTC was in past the best and BCH is currently the best.

Thanks.

There is no assurance in alt coins , bitcoin is more stable than any other coins exist. Bitcoin already proved it after dump from 5600$ he already recovered within the  If you will convert your btc to altcoins, its more likely a suicide move in your side. Only few alt coins will survive for years so think twice or more!

Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

Dude, not all news are fake and propaganda in crypto currencies. Most of them are true, just stay on a reliable crypto news site such coindesk and cointelegraph. If your plan is for long term hold then just choose Alts.

I still want a good return, and BTC was in past the best and BCH is currently the best.

Why was Bitcoin in the past is the best ? i mean bitcoin price in the past is under $3k and today is over $7k. Obviously today is the best on bitcoin
I think Op has mentioned bch to be the best in terms of affordability. Also the growth it experiencing at present resembles same as that of bitcoin. The decrease in value takes place and same as that the growth got initiated in a short time period.

Anyway, I wouldn't go for alts by selling my BTC and BCH. The potential gain of the alts is above the potential gain of BTC and BCH, but the risk factor comes to my mind here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: