Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloud mining or signature campaigns?  (Read 896 times)
fuck4ass

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

Here you have to speculate a lot. Because cloud mining is a lot of scam. However, that does not mean a signature campaign is also no scam. Some bounty that fails to touch the soft cap and hard cap is also likely to close its campaign. Closing does not mean a scam, but will create a new strategy and roadmap. If the cloud mining he web-based and sometimes on the web there is expiration, for example, only 6 months. When it has been 6 months the web can not be visited a.k.a lost. So, have more to speculate here!
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

Cloud mining is no opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies. It is a high risk investment on longterm.
When you are experienced enough here or have special skills, that are helpful for this forum, you can earn quite well on signature campaigns.
but Cloud Mining is larger in earnings than a signature campaign and if we're lucky we'll get more like gold mining. if lucky get more crypto.

I do agree, both are very risky because through cloud mining we have to invest something inorder to make money but where as signature campaign there is no need of any investment. If we are lucky enough if project reach the desired hard cap we can able to make some decent money without any investment.
You are just simply talking about bounty campaigns which truly can give potential income that you didn't expect to get but still this depend on how you would choose up bounty programs and also there are campaigns which do pay weekly on bitcoin which is also a good choice.The difference among the two is that the other one do only need for you to work without any investment and give chance to make big money.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

Most signature campaigns are not persistent and they will also require a minimum rank and a good quality of post in order to get qualified. cloud mining do not have any requirements although they are not free.

So overall both of them had advantage and disadvantage but if i were you i will still prefer joining sig campaigns because it is free and the earnings is also guarantee per week , not unlike to cloud mining that itll take a longer time in order to produce a profit.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

Most signature campaigns are not persistent and they will also require a minimum rank and a good quality of post in order to get qualified. cloud mining do not have any requirements although they are not free.

So overall both of them had advantage and disadvantage but if i were you i will still prefer joining sig campaigns because it is free and the earnings is also guarantee per week , not unlike to cloud mining that itll take a longer time in order to produce a profit.

I do agree. There are many advantages and disadvantages but people like newbie cannot able to join in signature campaign and they will afraid investing into cloud mining too. Cloud mining is very risky to invest but where for signature campaign there is no need of any investment.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Which is the best and most trusted? Cloud mining or signature campaigns?
if in my opinion anyway! nothing is certain but if we have to choose, I will choose mining if I have a capital of $ 1000 to make a high PC. so the process to get its BTC will be very fast. if the capital is only 100 $ I prefer the signature.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:53:18 AM

if in my opinion anyway! nothing is certain but if we have to choose, I will choose mining if I have a capital of $ 1000 to make a high PC. so the process to get its BTC will be very fast. if the capital is only 100 $ I prefer the signature.

See people are not about mining, of course, mining always need lot of capital to setup. Cloud mining is always risky you will get returns on the basis of investment. So it good to join in signature campaign because without any investment we can make some decent money through but we need to wait more than 3 to 4 months for payments.

jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

If you ask me, I will definitely tell that this is signature campaign. I really think they are the most profitable way of getting tokens. So go ahead and try a bounty campaign!

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

it's more promising than cloud mining, with a relatively small effort of sigcam we can get a lot of tokens / coins at a favorable price

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1134

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

See people are not about mining, of course, mining always need lot of capital to setup. Cloud mining is always risky you will get returns on the basis of investment. So it good to join in signature campaign because without any investment we can make some decent money through but we need to wait more than 3 to 4 months for payments.
Thats for bounty programs which 3-4 months would be the normal range for ICO sale event and with the distribution but listing out on exchanges isnt still assured either we do wait for short or longer times.The thing on here is that you didnt even make any investment or money being putted into the project and thats good unlike on cloud minings where most of them are scams, if legit ones it would still end up on non-profitable investment.

Aizelwood

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

I think I will go for signature campaigns, it has much more rewards than buying hashpower for cloudmining. Signature campaigns (depending on ICO) can offer you a good amount of tokens. The only downside of it is that you can only join one signature campaign at a time and eventually wait for the ico to end before you could re-apply for a new one, so be much more careful when choosing ICO, check the whitepaper see if it is legit and not a scam. I hope this helps you my friend Smiley
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

it's more promising than cloud mining, with a relatively small effort of sigcam we can get a lot of tokens / coins at a favorable price
The biggest problem for signature campaign participants is difficult to increase their rank, possibly for new members will be stuck with JR member rank forever.
It's hard to get merit only the highest rank that has that chance.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:49 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 10:20:40 PM by jemarie20

Cloud mining is not advisable to earn money, for me signature campaign is the best way on how to earn money in the digital world.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

I don’t think so cloud mining is profitable. There are more chances of fraud and mining can stop anytime due to high volatility (changes) of cryptocurrency exchange rate. The payback time and profit is also less. On the other hand, signature campaigns are so easy to do. You just need to have good writing skills, good rank and premium quality of your posts. You just have to be careful while selecting a bounty project to avoid falling a prey to scams.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

I hope compared to cloud mining, the signature campaign is the best way to make some decent money without any investment. For cloud mining we need large capital to make more money but at the same time, there is huge risk involved in it.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

Cloud mining is very unprofitable in itself. And if you still take into account the volatility of the crypto currency, then this is a completely useless occupation
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

I think the best among these two is the signature campaign despite the fact that they are two different things. Signature campaign is much more better in terms of rewards than cloud-mining, Cloud mining requires you to deposit some money  and the amount you deposit depends on how strong the cloud is and this doesn't guarantee that you will make profit on your capital while signature campaign rewards you to promote a service/project where you are not required to spend your money but your time.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

Cloud mining is simply waste of time for investment because we don't get much returns from our investment. Signature campaign are the best way to work for free without any investment but there is no guarantee whether we are going to get paid because there are many scam projects.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

Many people said here in the forum that I read recently, that cloud mining is not advisable to earn money because there are a lot of people got scam by joining cloud mining so,  for me signature campaign in altcoin section is the most profitable way than joining cloud mining.

KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

the best and reliable is very difficult to understand. between cloudmining or signature, all full of risk paid or not.
I myself prefer the signature champain. I really enjoy all the process, here I can get a lot of experience. greet the seniors to the junior with their grievances ...
all in your hands.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Well in my opinion signature campaign are best and more trusted , because in signature campaign you only need to invest your time not money and you can earn coin by promoting projects apart from it you learn a lot about Crypto currency , new projects upcoming with new technology.

In cloud mining you have to invest money , and you are not sure that you will get your investment and profit amount back , because mostly are ponzi scheme. If some are not it can't be reliable as they may shutdown their services without informing.

I agree with you, if you are person who don't want to take risk on money but you have time to spare, then I suggest bounty campaign as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: