Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin minning app  (Read 346 times)
Lucas* (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:21:00 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 01:03:39 PM by Lucas*

Hi everybody , i want to ask about application in play store/ apple store for minning , like Bitcoin minning or Ethereum minning , is they Real ? Is there any payement ? Or they are fake application ?
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:27:03 PM

They are 100% fake, trust me. Those apps are nothing more than tools to gain money. So if you are to download any app that suggests mining, they are going to get money in return. And believe me, mining is not that easy. Therefore, not even an application on the phone can mine bitcoin.

Mining takes lots of stuff such as electricity (Expensive electricity bill), strong hardware, a place, and time. So, do not believe any app and do not download anything.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:33:03 PM

Hi everybody , i want to ask about application in play store/ apple store for minning , like Bitcoin minning or Ethereum minning , is they Real ? Is there any payement ? Or they are fake application ?

Nope it is not at all real application. I do not think any mobile application will be able to mine the bitcoin because mobile is not compatible to mine and it may burst out if it been used to mine the bitcoin or any altcoin.
You may find the site and application states that like you mining in the antminer s9 fast but that is not all true. If you want to start mining you please buy the asic miner or GPU cards to mine the altcoins.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Lucas* (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

Nope it is not at all real application. I do not think any mobile application will be able to mine the bitcoin because mobile is not compatible to mine and it may burst out if it been used to mine the bitcoin or any altcoin.
You may find the site and application states that like you mining in the antminer s9 fast but that is not all true. If you want to start mining you please buy the asic miner or GPU cards to mine the altcoins.
They are 100% fake, trust me. Those apps are nothing more than tools to gain money. So if you are to download any app that suggests mining, they are going to get money in return. And believe me, mining is not that easy. Therefore, not even an application on the phone can mine bitcoin.

Mining takes lots of stuff such as electricity (Expensive electricity bill), strong hardware, a place, and time. So, do not believe any app and do not download anything.
Thanks for your answers ajqjjj and Aikidoka  Smiley
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

Well I agree that app will be useless for mining bitcoin and ethereum. However I have used NeoNeonMiner for mining on my old Samsung Galaxy phone. It allows you to mine multiple currency. You just have to input the algo, pool address, port and wallet address/username. I used to merge mine Myriad and Unitus on it. However it was not at all profitable.
cryptorobertg

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:57:08 AM

they do not working and if they will get your information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: