Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh This is just the beginning  (Read 2412 times)
caretaker

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:17:59 PM

this is just a really bad game of people pumping BCH while BTC is falling and then change to BTC again with tons of profit.

People are scared, probably sold and now pressing F5 all the time to check the chart to find out their comeback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnson4218

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:20:44 PM

It will fall into the 5k area. maybe so. I'm not sure I'll fall down there. Maybe this is the trap of the elephants. we should be careful
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

Oh its gonna fall even harder. I told you to sell a few days ago...

Yes,this is just the beginning of  my day in bitcoin.Because lm starting to enjoy the money from bitcoin.l start to build my own house just from bitcoin.l know this is just the beginning to take all l've done for hard work.l used to sleep at 12 midnight to advertised bitcoin because my work is 12 hours. So I just can faced my work at bitcointalk if Im  not at work.I've seen my patience  and effort now is not wasteful.lm earning for our needs and sooner I'll be rich also like the rich bitcoiner now. Of what lm having now is just a beginning,theres a big opportunity in the future waiting for me to reach what bitcoin can can give to people.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

Oh its gonna fall even harder. I told you to sell a few days ago...
Yes this is just the beginning, bitcoin would be really so successful, I sold mine before when the price is dropping but I just regret it after the price strike to 7000 dollar and more. What I was thinking is most people is going to sell their bitcoin because in nearing Christmas. Most people do that so I wont sell mine now or maybe I will regret it after.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

What is the matter if the price of bitcoin is falling even harder right now? So what we should do? Panic sell? Cry like a baby? Hello no. Have a iron balls and endure the price fall because everything will be alright in the future because this is expected to happen since the market jump to high from the previous prices so this is just the beginning of bitcoin to the moon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lucky7btc (OP)

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

By Dec 1st BTC will be less than $3k as I STATED!!! I said in the previous thread "It's Time To Sell BTC" btc was at $7500...

I also take donations if any of you would like to be so kind  Smiley

BTC: 15TrMUDKh8nwZLVbL58wLD81aZJkNEWVwk

Oh BCH isn't the coin of choice either. The coin of choice will be on ETH network. (hint hint)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:04:38 AM

you must hold your coin, don't panic.. the prices of bitcoin still in high value, if you sell your the coin now, you can't get profit.. the prices will be increase again, just wait the time. you can invest bitcoin for a long time, so don't worry..
Yeah mate don’t sell now prices are going down and the best thing you can do is to wait for the price to pump back and this will happen soon and if you have revenue then buy more and avail this fork time to enhance your btc and in future you will feel proud on this decision, and I am also holding my coin I believe by seeing the past scenario prices will come back on the 7.5k in 2 to three days so holding will give more.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:01:27 AM

Yawn - Its gonna get much worse As I stated in my other thread that was deleted a few days ago...
No I am not going to be agree with the statement that you have given because the bitcoin price is increasing more and the time is for the future, I can see how the bitcoin is helping the people and this is the source of the money now price of the bitcoin is increasing and it is the source of the bitcoin I am sure about the money of as it is the start of the fiat money I hope the bitcoin will grow more and the bitcoin of the money will not get down in the coming 2 or 3 years.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

By Dec 1st BTC will be less than $3k as I STATED!!! I said in the previous thread "It's Time To Sell BTC" btc was at $7500...

Oh BCH isn't the coin of choice either. The coin of choice will be on ETH network. (hint hint)

reading this topic and especially this post made me laugh, not only this guy stated BTC will go down to 3K within 2 weeks he's also so kind to take you BTC to save you from the hassle!
Low quality bait, just don't listen to the guys on the internet they hardly know what they're talking about.. BTC was at 7500$ and now? 7700$, i think you have to check your crystal ball and maybe change the battery cause is not working properly.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

reading this topic and especially this post made me laugh, not only this guy stated BTC will go down to 3K within 2 weeks he's also so kind to take you BTC to save you from the hassle!
Low quality bait, just don't listen to the guys on the internet they hardly know what they're talking about.. BTC was at 7500$ and now? 7700$, i think you have to check your crystal ball and maybe change the battery cause is not working properly.

Lol. I wonder if anyone would fall for this at all. 3k is basically impossible at this point. Eth is far from catching up. Instead of selling btc, might as well stock up on more for next year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

OP just wants to promote ethereum and for that,he is just speculating without providing any solid reason.I don't understand how he guessed a price of $3,000 for bitcoin.While many promoted last week to invest in BCH,in contrary to that,OP is advising to invest in ethereum.I think that he would have checked the price of bitcoin to be $7,702 today and would have got frustrated by that.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

Don't worry guyz, Why are you panic? Bitcoin is not a joke, it will be back on that price some day. sooner or later. Its just the aftermath of the segwit cancellation.
I think this is just a correction happen as bitcoin will always volatile. So I believe it will be back on its track to rise high. When we panic and sell you will lose so hold for btc is good.
Yes every currency face the same fate of ups and downs, sometimes it rises to peak and sometimes it is pushed down. All what its worth depends on the number of investors in the market, more the number of investors more is the demand, and its worth increases so speedy. Bitcoin cannot end though rise and falls will come but that doesn't mean the end of currency, so hold your bitcoin when its price fall because it will boast after fall to a very high price.
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:12:51 PM

There was a time when BTC peaked at 2800 and then fell to 1800. It seemed like the end of the world. From there it picked back up and we're essentially at 4x the price now
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

the beginning of which side says this is just the beginning. this is a wrong action for you, this is not the beginning of this time for where we should be getting the token sales high.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:21:28 PM

Never sell. You may regret it after selling it now. Strengthen your confidence, don't be confused by the vibration of the market. This is only temporary
your right, that is just in a short period of time, so don't worry about that because bitcoin is increasing in a short period of time.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Vik87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:06 PM

Do not sell if you dont have enough capital or money with you. Sell if you know you have already credentials so that you can share your coins to others. Having enough energy or capital has the potential to earn and earn a lot of money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

This is just the beginning for the cryptocurrencies to bounce back again and we are here, very near to the bullish trend and we are just settling and trying the support if they are still there and after this test then i think that the market will just go up very high in the near future and it will reach and surpass the recent all time high which is 20,000 USD if i am not mistaken.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

Smiley  Smiley  do not lose hope to make way for your tired wait as it is now difficult to lift our ranks because there is a merit that holds bitcoin now so it will also be tedious to wait. so what we do is just patiently and effortlessly because it's still up to now and I hope my rank is rising so it will not be hopeless. And now it's a bit too long to wait when the volume price of bitcoin is rising too but I always think of my welfare as a bitcoiner that we have the knowledge to acquire let's have our wish here in a crypto world it's hard to lose your start I can get to get tired of waiting you make a way to get rid of your tiredness and analyze what's there now to stay a bitcoiner and stay a person crypto users..because this is our first step towards the future and this are our part of the beginning and just what i say is hold our bitcoin and someday the price of bitcoin just persist.
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

No, I think this is the beginning of the resurrection of all coins, be patient never to sell them now, as prices will continue to rise slowly, but will not fall any lower, in the next few weeks I believe prices will be much better.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

Do not sell if you dont have enough capital or money with you. Sell if you know you have already credentials so that you can share your coins to others. Having enough energy or capital has the potential to earn and earn a lot of money.

Huh what? do you mean we must not sell if we dont have capital or extra cash in our pockets? But why? We will sell in the first place because we badly need the money or we are ready to harvest our investments. I think this is just only a typo error, what you are really trying to say is that dont buy when you dont have a capital because you cant possibly buy.  But overall , capital isnt really matter  because any individuals can still be able to earn as long as they are willing and hardworking.

I start joining the crypto scene without any capital but eventually i still manage to earn and grow my potential income because im a hard working person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: