Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 03:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNIING TORCASH PROJECT SCAAM !!!! MY ACCOUNTS IN HACK TO MAKE THEM POST  (Read 8950 times)
coinhunter_mt2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:57:07 PM

Interesting one. When will it be officially launched for miners?
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

How are you guys able to sync the wallet?

RW-Stott

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:58:22 PM

Why a second post on this coin? Is RW-Stott aware of this other announcement. I note his project is on hold "due to a potential security flaw in the code"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2338994.20

I am aware of this announcement. The Bitcointalk threads/announcements on TorCash will now be handled by our other dev nizar93
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:59:31 PM

About -> help -> 404 Website error; About -> About TorCash -> 404 Website error.

Error: Cant copy address to clipboard.

Not even a taskicon available.
Shews

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:06:33 PM

Why a second post on this coin? Is RW-Stott aware of this other announcement. I note his project is on hold "due to a potential security flaw in the code"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2338994.20

I am aware of this announcement. The Bitcointalk threads/announcements on TorCash will now be handled by our other dev nizar93

Thanks for the reply. There are alot of things about this project that I would be interested in. But at the moment there are just too many red flags and not enough explanation. (not to mention no-one can mine it but you right now).

Best of luck, I'll check back when you are little more established.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:18:48 PM

Has removed a purse, what that he curve, also I do not wish to catch viruses. It is better to be without coins than to lose all
spetalkuhfie

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:20:09 PM

The wallet is very unstable. Also web wallet and mac wallet would be great.

How often is it possible to participate in the Airdrop?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

At first glance, I thought TorCash reminds me a bit of Deeponion, but as I have looking into the project the approach seems quite different. I hope we can build a nice community in a sensible way without to many frustated users  Wink
nizar93 (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:28:09 PM

Awesome looking project! Can I reserve for the Website, Client, and White Paper Spanish translation? Thanks!
Yeah, just send us an email at contact@tor.cash and we will provide you with more details.

https://github.com/trcproject/trc/releases/tag/0.1.4.4
walllet link
to solo mine with wallet
set generate true doesnt work
Are you sure you're setting the right configurations in tcash.conf?

looks great project.
but how to use wallet??
and i wanna join airdrop!!
Go to https://tor.cash/airdrop for more information on the TRC airdrop.

wallet is very unstable and it seams you can't solo mine in the wallet..
You need to edit the .conf file with the correct settings to mine with either Equihash or OnionHash, or both.

I would like to clarify something in the airdrop. I don't see any survey or questions when I entered my address but its stated in the website I have to answer some questions. I have entered my wallet address and then that's it. Will I be able to get the airdrop for the ones who started now?
The survey page had an error, it should be working fine now.

Interesting project, good luck! Is it possible to mine solo with separate equihash miner?
Yes, you can also mine OnionHash currently for extra rewards from the TX fees.

It seems that wallet and airdrop don't working ....
And what about mining ? Any instructions ?
The instructions for mining are not very in-depth. Right now, it's easiest and most profitable (in terms of TRC gains) to just mine with Equihash. When the wiki and whitepaper come out, we will release mining tutorials at wiki.tor.cash (Coming Soon!) for different mining setups.

Just got my 5 TRC Airdrop and I bought 25 more TRC for 0.0025 BTC from the TRC sale. It took about an hour and they both appeared at the same time.
Glad you're supporting the project by participating, thanks!

Okay so what are the RPC ports? Does a normal conf file work with this to set up solo mining?
The RPC ports are as they say 11208 and 11209, and it should be like Zcash's .conf file to setup solo mining with Equihash. OnionHash mining takes a little bit more configuration to get going.

no-premined. 100% PoW. equihash. block time is 60 secs. very impressive specifications. thanks for your good work, dev
Thanks! We like to think of ourselves as a well skilled team (I think I can speak for the others there  Wink )

Interesting one. When will it be officially launched for miners?
You can solo mine now, but pool mining will be available within a few days at max.

About -> help -> 404 Website error; About -> About TorCash -> 404 Website error.

Error: Cant copy address to clipboard.

Not even a taskicon available.

The 'Help' and 'About' links in the client are broken links at the moment until the wiki, white paper, and tutorials are released in a couple days.
nizar93 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

At first glance, I thought TorCash reminds me a bit of Deeponion, but as I have looking into the project the approach seems quite different. I hope we can build a nice community in a sensible way without to many frustated users  Wink

At first glance, one might think the two are similar coins simply because they are both deeply integrated into the Tor Network. Otherwise, TorCash is completely different than Deeponion in most ways it possibly can.

We built TorCash basically from scratch and used the best ideas/concepts of many different 'privacy based' coins, coding from the bottom up to create harmonic code.

I hope to build a big community for TorCash as well, cheers!

Goodluck to this project!!!
Thank you! We're all pretty excited about it,
SmallRig

Activity: 253

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:39:32 PM

DEV, can u share us how to solo mine? with conf settings etc..
pthrmsor

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

Another tor based coin. Happy to see more anonymous coins coming forward. Will participate in aidrop.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

Another equihash coin. I will follow this. Good luck.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
ritmix

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

there are all commands "unknown" for that console... setgenerate, start_mining, help, info. There are pointless to do something
eneyeceekay

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:59:20 PM

I bought 1000 and it just came!  Grin Grin
http://i63.tinypic.com/2yjtt8w.png

Will be following this one closely!!
ritmix

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:01:38 PM

Why that wallet place Init Host to windows autorun? it is suspicious
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

there are all commands "unknown" for that console... setgenerate, start_mining, help, info. There are pointless to do something

look at you taskmanager there is inithost proccess, it will run on startup changing your registry. possible trojan.
nizar93 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

I bought 1000 and it just came!  Grin Grin

Will be following this one closely!!

Thank you for supporting our project! The more coins bought during the 7 Day TRC Sale, the stronger the coin's network will be, and the better the coin's general health and growth will be during it's start-up.
limek

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:08:24 PM

Quite innovative about the integration. Projects will improve over time... Roll Eyes
pthrmsor

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:09:01 PM

found suspious trojan while installing wallet. deleted the wallet. couldn't trust it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: