Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNIING TORCASH PROJECT SCAAM !!!! MY ACCOUNTS IN HACK TO MAKE THEM POST  (Read 8952 times)
realSixOfFive

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:49:11 PM

You say "NO PREMINE", but you are already selling coins. How so?

People! We are deceived!

I never even noticed that!

"From the launch on November 8th to 7 days later on Wednesday, November 15th, we are mining TorCash with rented cloud mining resources."

But there is no mining pool, no mining software ... this is the exact definition of a premine. Giving the developers advantage over regular users by withholding the ability for regular users to help with block solutions.

This is the premined non-premine version of a coin lol

EDIT: Actually, I partially stand corrected .. "Solo Mining - Equihash or OnionHash->Built into TorCash Core" .. however "Rented cloud mining resources" sounds more like they are using a service like nicehash to mine and get an upper edge over solo miners.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:10:32 PM

have signed up for this.  how exactly does the airdrop work?  we just receive 5 tokens? and then?

dunedainbob

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

Honestly a lot of these worries would go away if we could just run on a linux VM.  I hope someone provides clearer instructions on how to do that, I'm def not running this on Windows given all the issues people are having.

I feel like if devs were serious about this project, they would be rushing out a linux build so that people would know they're not trying to scam.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

im run windows wallet windows defender say it trojan!

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
snmoney

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:16:54 PM

win10 defender banned wallet while installing with an Torjan /Fuery.A!cl  ALERT.

welcome to MAGNET (https://magnetwork.io/)
crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

Didn't recieve the airdrop. Been 4 hours now .. Smells like scam

sopiandi

Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:39:31 PM

when the airdrop torcash ended ? distribute must waiting launching pre sle or no ?
lakom

Activity: 302

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:04:11 PM

Some problems with the wallet. It produces an error during installation. Maybe the computer security system has blocked something. But other wallets do not cause such problems.
exlover

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

I am waiting ofr more updating information and will join the mining party. thanks.
ethen0828

Activity: 416

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:19:00 PM

well i joined the airdropp 1 hour ago and didn't recieve my torcash coins yet. i don't know about you guys
I applied for airdrop 5 hours ago, but I haven't received torcash yet. Besides, I can't call the private key. It's a big problem. Can you call the private key?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:23:19 PM

It seems that dev was replying to questions he obviously had an easy answer to. But the real problem here, which everyone is worrying about, is the potential harm the wallet could be doing to it's users. Dev decides to reply to anything but this issue. Why? Too difficult to think something credible?
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:04:34 AM

well i joined the airdropp 1 hour ago and didn't recieve my torcash coins yet. i don't know about you guys
I applied for airdrop 5 hours ago, but I haven't received torcash yet. Besides, I can't call the private key. It's a big problem. Can you call the private key?

i havent recieved my tokens yet

nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:56:34 AM

You say "NO PREMINE", but you are already selling coins. How so?

People! We are deceived!
These sounds a joke?
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:38:09 AM

When installing the wallet, a "Windows can not find the file" prompt.
cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:23:32 AM

How is mining going dev ? if you mined enough coins provide miner\instructions for others.
mimo_424

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:25:16 AM

Other than a few simple configuration issues, it seems to be working stable enough on Ubuntu Linux. The project is new, so I understand it having issues.

I bought 50 coins for 0.005 BTC and they came about 30 minutes later.

I've almost got it working solo Equihash mining, not sure how to use OnionHash yet - It's quite confusing.
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:08 AM

I am hesitant also as forum members reported the virus concerns / issues. A question - is the airdrop one per day or just one time within the 30 days period?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dunedainbob

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:09:05 AM

Other than a few simple configuration issues, it seems to be working stable enough on Ubuntu Linux. The project is new, so I understand it having issues.

I've almost got it working solo Equihash mining, not sure how to use OnionHash yet - It's quite confusing.

Would you mind providing instructions for fix and compile on Ubuntu?

I mean, if you're telling the truth that you're invested in this, it makes sense for you to make sure it gets widely adopted by helping others.  If only a few people are able to successfully install the wallet, then the project will die out and your investment would go to waste.  Please help!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nizar93 (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:35:11 AM

Would you mind providing instructions for fix and compile on Ubuntu?

I mean, if you're telling the truth that you're invested in this, it makes sense for you to make sure it gets widely adopted by helping others.  If only a few people are able to successfully install the wallet, then the project will die out and your investment would go to waste.  Please help!

We are currently testing TorCash Core on various different OS's and Ubuntu has a few issues when dealing with certain dependency conflicts. We are working on fixing all of these errors now, and will - in the mean time - release tutorials for fixes on each OS we find errors (It's usually something simple like changing the default .conf directory).

We will release these bugfix tutorials/guides in the soon coming wiki - keep updated to this thread.
rizzman10000

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:06:13 AM

Foremost, my apologies for the lack of specific accuracy regarding these errors. but it seems more than others are posting Just curious if anyone has encountered the same behavior... See below

1. So... Installed wallet... during install complained about inithost.exe not being present. Found "host.exe" in the directory it was looking for, renamed it to "inithost.exe". restarted install. No longer erroring for this
2. After checking "Launch Wallet", Errored out complaining about unable to find the wallet executable. Checked that directory, found that the file was indeed there but had been some additional lettering inside the name "-win" of it that needed to be removed. Restarted install. No more errors.

3. What is weird, is during the wallet sync operation. It kept erroring with message box stating something like "wallet unable to open clipboard" - Why the hell is this trying to mess with the clipboard in the first place?

info:
OS - Windows 10
version of downloaded wallet - v0.1.4.4 Stable Windows Binaries x86/64

Recommend everyone stay away from this until the dev releases stable binaries, and makes this a lot less shady

Time to scan / sanitize the shit out of my system I do believe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: