Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNIING TORCASH PROJECT SCAAM !!!! MY ACCOUNTS IN HACK TO MAKE THEM POST  (Read 8947 times)
nizar93 (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

Note from our release manager -
**Last Windows release was created by "Free Installer Creator", which caused many installation errors - depending on the users' machine. Also, when scanned on virustotal, a false positive in an AV program called "Jiangmin" appeared. These problems should be all fixed now

As far as the compiling issues with Linux, we are aware of these issues and are doing our best to fix them. We will hopefully have everything running smoothly within the next several hours. In any way - your TRC is safe. To be extra safe though, make a wallet backup or export the keys.

I will personally try my best keep you all updated.

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunca.marin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

"As TRC has only launched days ago, there are not yet any exchanges or mining pools. You can still get TRC now by doing one of the following:
Solo Mining - Equihash or OnionHash->Built into TorCash Core
Trading for TRC on a forum or the Marketplace board at BitcoinTalk.org.."

Still now mining pool?
oldbit

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:56:04 PM

"As TRC has only launched days ago, there are not yet any exchanges or mining pools. You can still get TRC now by doing one of the following:

Still now mining pool?

There are already mining pools but are private. Look at the hashrate. Devs are instamining.
Devs has private pools.

Dev dont be a wise ass instamining.

Please upload the whole the files on github.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:F-uz2l3NMCMJ:https://github.com/tordotcash/torcash/releases+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ph
nizar93 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:13:42 PM

Still now mining pool?

We are putting almost all of our time/resources right now into creating stable TorCash pool software that will work with any Equihash miner, support OnionHash, and also support connection through the TorMine Proxy tool (Built into TorCash core).

Current the only OnionHash Miner is built into TorCash core. Also built into TorCash Core is the TorMine Proxy tool (currently no GUI), which, with correct configurations (Tutorials will be provided in the Wiki), your Equihash or OnionHash miner can connect to any pool through 2 Tor Circuits (6 layers of proxy), or .onion TorCash pools through 3 Tor Circuits  (9 layers of proxy). This way, you can keep your privacy when mining TorCash, no matter what pool you use.

We will estimate the release of the pool software, as well as two pools hosted by us - one being a regular SSL TorCash pool, and the other will be an SSL .onion TorCash pool. The pool software will be compatible with most Equihash miners as well as OnionHash miners. As currentl, the only OnionHash miner mines .onion prefixes with CPU only, great profit could be made to someone who creates a GPU OnionHash miner.

Cheers!

Still now mining pool?

There are already mining pools but are private. Look at the hashrate. Devs are instamining.
Devs has private pools.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:F-uz2l3NMCMJ:https://github.com/tordotcash/torcash/releases+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ph

I can assure you we are not "Instamining". Our hashrate is only about 60% of the network hash rate - I know that it's a big percentage, but we're not profiting off of it (nor losing from it) because 100% of mined coins go to the the 7 Day TRC Sale and our price is actually LOWER than what it is costing us in mining resources to do the 7 Day TRC sale.
oldbit

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:15:53 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 04:33:54 PM by oldbit

Still now mining pool?

We are putting almost all of our time/resources right now into creating stable TorCash pool software that will work with any Equihash miner, support OnionHash, and also support connection through the TorMine Proxy tool (Built into TorCash core).

Current the only OnionHash Miner is built into TorCash core. Also built into TorCash Core is the TorMine Proxy tool (currently no GUI), which, with correct configurations (Tutorials will be provided in the Wiki), your Equihash or OnionHash miner can connect to any pool through 2 Tor Circuits (6 layers of proxy), or .onion TorCash pools through 3 Tor Circuits  (9 layers of proxy). This way, you can keep your privacy when mining TorCash, no matter what pool you use.

We will estimate the release of the pool software, as well as two pools hosted by us - one being a regular SSL TorCash pool, and the other will be an SSL .onion TorCash pool. The pool software will be compatible with most Equihash miners as well as OnionHash miners. As currentl, the only OnionHash miner mines .onion prefixes with CPU only, great profit could be made to someone who creates a GPU OnionHash miner.

Cheers!

Still now mining pool?

Devs has private pools.

I can assure you we are not "Instamining". Our hashrate is only about 60% of the network hash rate - I know that it's a big percentage, but we're not profiting off of it (nor losing from it) because 100% of mined coins go to the the 7 Day TRC Sale and our price is actually LOWER than what it is costing us in mining resources to do the 7 Day TRC sale.

LOL. Upload the all the files on github then.

There are already pools. dont be a wise ass.

60% of 8.17MHs = 4.9MHs
Assuming you have 320H/s per card(rx 580's)
You have 15,000 cards pointed at this coin. That's 2,500 rigs at 6 card a rig.

Isn't that Instamining
and you will claim there's no premine/no ICO. LOL

I am pretty sure massive dumping will happen from the developers group.
nizar93 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

Still now mining pool?

Cheers!

Still now mining pool?

Devs has private pools.

All of the files are uploaded on GitHub, as to my knowledge, but I will personally do a build now to confirm.

There aren't any pools as we're solo mining using Equihash and selling it at the price it costs us (right now it's actually costing us a tiny more to mine the TRC than the TRC sale is earning, thus we're adjusting our mining hashrate accordingly.)

It's only been 3 days since the launch and we don't have the pool software ready just yet. This is one of the reasons we decided to do the TRC sale and 30 day Airdrop - a way to distribute TRC while we get everything tested and released. As of posting this, only about 80k TRC even exists - out of a 21 Million Coin cap which is targeted to complete within ten years.
nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

looks great project.
but how to use wallet??
and i wanna join airdrop!!

Nice project i like it
oldbit

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:43:38 PM

Still now mining pool?

Cheers!

Still now mining pool?

Devs has private pools.

All of the files are uploaded on GitHub, as to my knowledge, but I will personally do a build now to confirm.

There aren't any pools as we're solo mining using Equihash and selling it at the price it costs us (right now it's actually costing us a tiny more to mine the TRC than the TRC sale is earning, thus we're adjusting our mining hashrate accordingly.)

It's only been 3 days since the launch and we don't have the pool software ready just yet. This is one of the reasons we decided to do the TRC sale and 30 day Airdrop - a way to distribute TRC while we get everything tested and released. As of posting this, only about 80k TRC even exists - out of a 21 Million Coin cap which is targeted to complete within ten years.

LOL the files on the github linked on website are garbage. Trust me. I have a modified zcash that I plan to launch.

this the entire files of the torcash. but the github is private.
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wellyQkBSZ8J:https://github.com/tordotcash/torcash+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=th

this is your github repo
https://github.com/trcproject/trc/

take a good look and count the number of files not loaded.
AngelMeso

Activity: 398

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

Interested on the spanish translation, already did for Faceblock:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380495.msg24311462#msg24311462
oldbit

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:01:42 PM

You deleted your own comment. LOL

take a look at what you wrote on the first post.

About TorCash

Coded from the ground up

Coded basically from scratch, we've developed and incorporated into TorCash - several leading privacy features and concepts taken from the top privacy-based CryptoCurrencies. With ideas (and of course some snippets of well written code) from Monero, DASH, Zcash and some other privacy focused CryptoCurrencies, we have created something entirely new.

TorCash is not like many other CryptoCurrencies that give promises of having all of the best features all wrapped in one package, only to find later a jumble of poorly mashed together code, with inevitable security flaws and no real longevity.

TorCash was written almost completely from scratch - only using the fundamental ideas and concepts from the leading privacy-based coins. With Decentralized Mixing (CoinJoin), Zero-Knowledge Proof Transactions, Transaction Mixins, and an untraceable blockchain - TorCash is a huge step towards true privacy and real decentralization.

All the files essential for that "about torcash" are not loaded on your official github repo but complete on the torcash private repo.
You should stick to what you are promoting. More and more people will get disgusted on how you instamine your coin if this goes longer.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

Everytime I open the wallet, its always with an error "Could not extract file". I just choose ignore and the wallet opens.
It seems that new wallet address generated are not being saved after I close.

firesec

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

Knowledge must be free !

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

Anytime soon plans for releasing the linux daemon ? how much time till you mine what you proposed ? take care not to end up like BTG

Bitcoin address for donations:  3EfLoRWJwrXnep29drmhT19aPJcdqszswK
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:55:18 PM

Why bother packaging the binaries in an executable installer when the installer doesnt even set up the proper entries for you to uninstall and remove everything. Right now it just copies the files on the Roaming folder and then no way to uninstall the wallet.

It also creates a new startup entry called "WinHost" which starts the "host.exe". The naming conventions looks like malware to me.

oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

Nice project. It is different from others. I wish you a lot of success. I filled out some questions at https://tor.cash/airdrop. I'm looking forward to GPU OnionHash Miner so I can mining.
dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:33:49 PM

How is your build coming? 

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rizzman10000

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:54:55 PM

Why bother packaging the binaries in an executable installer when the installer doesnt even set up the proper entries for you to uninstall and remove everything. Right now it just copies the files on the Roaming folder and then no way to uninstall the wallet.

It also creates a new startup entry called "WinHost" which starts the "host.exe". The naming conventions looks like malware to me.

Can you please direct me to where you see this? Are you seeing it under windows services or actually inside the startup folder? If this is infact Malware, I think its best to start tracking it down now and confirming as much as possible.
brigzyman

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:11:08 PM

This program is a bag of crap and does not install PROPERLY and when I tried to stop during installation it is going on in the background HOW DO I DELETE IT Huh?
brigzyman

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:32:22 PM

DO NOT INSTALL THIS PROGRAM IT IS FULL OF MALWARE *****WARNING******
PcChip

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:41:25 PM

I wouldn't say it's the *worst* launch ever, but it's pretty close  

- windows wallet is built with a shitty installer (why??)  
- windows 10 won't run it without throwing maware warnings (why wasn't this tested before release?)  
- windows appdata torcash folder doesn't have a .config to modify (should i just guess which of the several folders it goes in?)  
- linux github source won't build properly (why wasn't this tested before release?)  

I'm genuinely curious how anyone is actually solo-mining it right now

how could you not test anything before releasing it?

Legacy signature from 2011: 
All rates with Phoenix 1.50 / PhatK
5850 - 400 MH/s  |  5850 - 355 MH/s | 5830 - 310 MH/s  |  GTX570 - 115 MH/s | 5770 - 210 MH/s | 5770 - 200 MH/s
L

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

Is it confirmed it's malware?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: