Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:44:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNIING TORCASH PROJECT SCAAM !!!! MY ACCOUNTS IN HACK TO MAKE THEM POST  (Read 8951 times)
ramcrypto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:32:58 AM

can somebody give me details how to mine solo...
no guides to mine solo on windows...
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:42:15 AM

Hey, will we be getting 5 coins every day for next 30 days as airdrop or It is the one-time airdrop?

Thanks

ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

Small typo under "strengthen the network" -> proof of steak  Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ra213

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Is there a ELI5 Version for the difference of T and X addresses? After a wallet restart or restore, only the T addresses are left. Is this per design?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coinhunter_mt2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:40:10 AM

Untraceable, Shielded transactions, Tor included in the network. It seems that the project is good. Waiting for breaking news from devs.
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:58:25 AM

where can download windows wallet ,i dowload https://github.com/trcproject/trc/releases/tag/0.1.4.4 , it's source code ,not .exe .
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:03:23 AM

the dev wear the signature of other project?
it's so unusual
Vaevskui

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:06:42 AM

Good afternoon. Good people, please teach how to start solo mining. I really want to know, but not who can help me.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology     ▐ █ ▌     R E P U B L I A     ▐ █ ▌     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|        [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]        |        Facebook     Telegram     Twitter     Instagram        |
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

it's a virus... startup option.. with this shit!!! and windows error

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:47:54 AM

still no airdrop...

nizar93 (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:03:39 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 03:56:19 PM by nizar93

WARNIING !!

this project scam .. my account was hacked a few days ago by torcash dev project .. and he used it to make project scam

please dont follow this airdrop ...
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

WARNIING !!

this project scam .. my account was hacked a few days ago by torcash dev project .. and he used it to make project scam

Is this for real? I was interested in the technology of this altcoin, but didn't managed to download the wallet.  Roll Eyes
Hope someone can look into the wallet's source code and check if the wallet contains malware or not.
nizar93 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:27:44 PM

WARNIING !!

Is this for real? I was interested in the technology of this altcoin, but didn't managed to download the wallet.  Roll Eyes
Hope someone can look into the wallet's source code and check if the wallet contains malware or not.

me for 2 days not online on bitcointalk .. and after i opened it today i found lots of post and messages coming in ... be careful they make phishing links via airdrop website and email
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:57:38 PM

WARNIING !!

Is this for real? I was interested in the technology of this altcoin, but didn't managed to download the wallet.  Roll Eyes

me for 2 days not online on bitcointalk .. and after i opened it today i found lots of post and messages coming in ... be careful they make phishing links via airdrop website and email

I guess this is not the issue, I have seen people reporting that the inithost keep running and is unable to kill, seems like it is tracking clipboard and changing the Bitcoin or other currency address when copying.

Be careful.
nizar93 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

once again I'm very sorry to all of you .. for not checking my post every day so do not know this .. I just found out this from my friend who reported it to me
nizar93 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

Glad we’re getting some clarity here. Can anyone identify if the wallet has anything dangerous in it? If so, has anyone been able to clean their computer? What’s the best way to move forward? Fresh OS install?
there are some sites that provide virus scans for wallet you can search for it .. you should take your pc / laptop you use to someone who is expert on it .. and immediately replace all password and email on your account account
mimo_424

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

Hey guys, it looks like there's some foul play going on. Go look at https://tor.cash/

Since torcash worked fine for me and I never experienced any problem I believe the message on the website.

And if it was a scam, why wouldn't the dev create a new account instead of hacking one? That makes less sense than a competitor hacking the announcement thread to destroy the coin.
crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

We're all hoping that whoever wanted to destroy TorCash's reputation (and possibly even TorCash as a whole), doesn't succeed.

Haha the reputation was destroyed when you released and unfinished coin. Should have waited until EVERYTHING works. So pool and wallet should be ready BEFORE you launch a coin!

nizar93 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

Hey guys, it looks like there's some foul play going on. Go look at https://tor.cash/

Since torcash worked fine for me and I never experienced any problem I believe the message on the website.

And if it was a scam, why wouldn't the dev create a new account instead of hacking one? That makes less sense than a competitor hacking the announcement thread to destroy the coin.
of course they prefer to use a hack account with a higher rank. it can make their project look more trusted than using a newbie account .. and they very clearly spread malware on their wallet.

I really do not advise you to visit the site ... I suspect the web becomes a source of malware
ra213

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:49:34 PM

Glad we’re getting some clarity here. Can anyone identify if the wallet has anything dangerous in it? If so, has anyone been able to clean their computer? What’s the best way to move forward? Fresh OS install?

You should reinstall your OS. And use virtual machines for software from unknown sources. You can also rent it from microsoft (azure) or amazon (aws).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: