Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automating selling Bitcoin Gold when it becomes sellable  (Read 275 times)
sarannah (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

Is there any way (for newbie) to automate selling Bitcoin Gold when it is sellable in Polonies or Cryptopia?

There is 1/3 chance that me/others are sleeping when this happens so it would be nice to automate it.
alishawaiz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

I am bittrex user.and we can place order for a sell price and when that price reaches, coins are automaticaly sold.So if its same with the poloneix or cryptopia then automatic selling can be beneficial for you..but some times you put up a buy price and what happens is that coin price rises but does not rise that much that your coins automatic sells.so when person sees this then it breaks your heart.sometimes price rises much above your fixed value and your coins are sold at your fixed price but when you see that price is much high you just feel heartbroken again. but autmated selling can give you profit obviously if you keep emotions out of it. Smiley
sarannah (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

I am bittrex user.and we can place order for a sell price and when that price reaches, coins are automaticaly sold.So if its same with the poloneix or cryptopia then automatic selling can be beneficial for you..but some times you put up a buy price and what happens is that coin price rises but does not rise that much that your coins automatic sells.so when person sees this then it breaks your heart.sometimes price rises much above your fixed value and your coins are sold at your fixed price but when you see that price is much high you just feel heartbroken again. but autmated selling can give you profit obviously if you keep emotions out of it. Smiley

Thanks but the problem is that Bitcoin Gold is not yet listed in Poloniex or Cryptopia so user cannot create stop orders.

I try to find method which allow now create rule/script/??? which notices when for instance Poloniex lists Bitcoin Gold and then simply sell all.
monsterous

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

Is there any way (for newbie) to automate selling Bitcoin Gold when it is sellable in Polonies or Cryptopia?

There is 1/3 chance that me/others are sleeping when this happens so it would be nice to automate it.

many users say bitcoin is Likely  scam coins without support so it is hard to back your money
sarannah (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:59:15 AM

So how you guys plan to do it if it happens during night?
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:30:05 AM

Is it available yet?

You probably can't set a limit order, but stranger things have happened. Why are you asking us? You should be asking Polonies or Cryptopia. They're the ones that can tell you what their services are.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

Oh look another lousy dumpers that can't think of the next day and only the current one. When you sell your btg and the price goes up then you will cry for being greedy. You just a money grabber you do not seem to care about the coins. If you serious about money hold onto altcoins you get and strategically plan when t sell and buy. Don't just sell and then forget. Buy and sell to make orodit both ways on the incline and decline.

coinspam

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:37:30 AM

I don't think there's a way to automate a sell of BTG and if so, you would already need to have your Bitcoin on the exchange. Do you have it on there?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: