Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Legolas Exchange, fair, secure and realistic exchange  (Read 22527 times)
Kalthir
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

We are aware of issues people are having with accessing the website. We are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

but if we already got the btc addres,is ok,no?
That is indeed okay!
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

Thank you for your patience. The site is working. If you receive an error please reload the page. We will be posting announcements as they come in as soon as possible.
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

The Legolas team is preparing a report to explain what happened. The report will be released later today. Stay tuned.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

@everyone
UPDATE: Fixed the error message on certain paticipants accounts telling them they are not allowed to participate in the sale. If you got this message please refresh.
Khilone7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

@here email sent means you're in and you will receive LGOs (providing KYC is successful)
Khilone7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

@everyone
UPDATE: We have now reached more than 75% of the entire ICO (Private + Public Sale). We apologize if you have experienced delays. It is working now.
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

80% of the ICO has been sold out so far! (Private + Public sale)
Khilone7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/959067528289976320

Khilone7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

UPDATE: Contributions are coming from 144 countries so far!
We're amazed to see this global support.
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Things are ramping up quickly. We're already at 85% sold in the Legolas ICO! Ready for change? Be a part of it by registering at https://legolas.exchange/

https://twitter.com/CryptoAevan/status/959074435998236672
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

What’s the circulation supply?
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

What’s the circulation supply?
The supply will be exactly 174,214,285.71 if we reach our cap
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

We are already at 90%. It's about to come to a close and you don't want to miss out on this one!

https://twitter.com/CryptoAevan/status/959110332290666500
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

UPDATE: Less than 5% left (entire ICO)!
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

Final nail in the coffin, this absurd Know-Your-Customer questionnaire where they need to know how, where and when you obtained your bitcoin details of all the places you have lived and a blood & stool sample, well they might as well have asked for one.
They don't need to do this, I think it's just because they are scared some government body might threaten to close them down even though there is no cause to do so.
I'll just see how the coin does on the open market and not bother with this ICO.

Yeah that is why the ICO is sold out in about 9 hours Smiley
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

We've done it! We've reached the hard cap of 2000 BTC in about 9 hours. A total of 3500 BTC has been sold. We can't wait to show you what being a part of the future actually means!

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

Final nail in the coffin, this absurd Know-Your-Customer questionnaire where they need to know how, where and when you obtained your bitcoin details of all the places you have lived and a blood & stool sample, well they might as well have asked for one.
They don't need to do this, I think it's just because they are scared some government body might threaten to close them down even though there is no cause to do so.
I'll just see how the coin does on the open market and not bother with this ICO.

Yeah the KYC was unusual information and when I left it incomplete, came back and it was withdrawn! Bit odd.  But they have other money so they aren't worried about one persons problems.  I could have started again with another email, I err'd against it.  Reckon a lot of people think they've signed up to the next Binance, my view is the constraints they've put on their trading makes it a less appealing platform.  Hey, they'll make money either way, and the coin will give some return, so im sure it'll be OK for buyers.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

Yeah the KYC was unusual information and when I left it incomplete, came back and it was withdrawn! Bit odd.  But they have other money so they aren't worried about one persons problems.  I could have started again with another email, I err'd against it.  Reckon a lot of people think they've signed up to the next Binance, my view is the constraints they've put on their trading makes it a less appealing platform.  Hey, they'll make money either way, and the coin will give some return, so im sure it'll be OK for buyers.

They're targeting institutional investors who require the 'constraints' to trade at all, that's the point. Retail traders probably wont use Legolas.

All centralised exchanges are clamping down now, if you don't like kyc/aml (which I don't), learn to use a decentralised exchange like BarterDEX, which will remain 100% anonymous always.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

Ah, and they said the art of true wit was dead, although your sarcasm has some merit there will be many who managed to buy into the ICO but then they will get denied there LGO because of some "problem" with there KYC application, then there will be lots of unhappy investors, and it has already started.
Kalthir
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Ah, and they said the art of true wit was dead, although your sarcasm has some merit there will be many who managed to buy into the ICO but then they will get denied there LGO because of some "problem" with there KYC application, then there will be lots of unhappy investors, and it has already started.
Who is having problems with their KYC? I would like to know, I can see if there's anything I can do. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: