Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion is free or a Scam? You judge  (Read 840 times)
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:30:12 PM

DeepOnion is a very successful project. He continually drops air and accumulates a large number of community staff. He has a large number of community staff in a short period of time. They are also very efficient at work, even if the currency price is not satisfactory.

For now, this project is very promising. Its creators take care of the project and develop it. I think that in the future the coin can cost a lot of money. Now it's not too late to buy this coin for long-term storage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gogoprist

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

DeepOnion is a very successful project. He continually drops air and accumulates a large number of community staff. He has a large number of community staff in a short period of time. They are also very efficient at work, even if the currency price is not satisfactory.

For now, this project is very promising. Its creators take care of the project and develop it. I think that in the future the coin can cost a lot of money. Now it's not too late to buy this coin for long-term storage
I agree, the prospect for the project so far seems good. Only here I would wait a little more for the price to go down a little in order to be re-purchased. I will buy a few coins for averaging. And it's better not to sell a coin at all and wait a few months

preico

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

I agree, the prospect for the project so far seems good. Only here I would wait a little more for the price to go down a little in order to be re-purchased. I will buy a few coins for averaging. And it's better not to sell a coin at all and wait a few months

I think it's best to wait a few years. This coin develops slowly and this gives it stability. I think this is an excellent coin for long-term investment

Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:20:34 PM

I am no longer participating in the airdrop but I think it is a good project, the way it is being distributed, especially after the changes in the rules, will form some whales, but which currency has no whales?
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

I am no longer participating in the airdrop but I think it is a good project, the way it is being distributed, especially after the changes in the rules, will form some whales, but which currency has no whales?

There are less than 500 people who have all the coins. 

That's silly if you want to pretend it's a decentralized currency.  It's simply not.
gogoprist

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:32:08 PM

I think it's best to wait a few years. This coin develops slowly and this gives it stability. I think this is an excellent coin for long-term investment
И этo бyдeт пpeкpacнaя cтpaтeгия, тoлькo вoт пpoблeмa в тoм чтo бoльшинcтвo инвecтopoв нe yмeют ждaть cвoиx дeнeг cтoлькo вpeмeни и им лeгчe тopгoвaть или быcтpo пpoдaвaть тoкeны нa выxoдe нa биpжy и зaбывaть oб пpoeктe. B итoгe oни тepяют дeньги нa тopгoвлe или eщe кaк-тo.

ProfoundCaepa27

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:58:48 AM

Definitely nice to be an early adopter I suppose. In the long run I can see DeepOnion taking off, particularly for the anonymity it promises.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

The OP makes some interesting points, but I don't see any problem in requiring to hold an amount of tokens before you qualify for an airdrop. Have you looked at the new tokens that appear in your MEW every so often based on the fact you hold ETH there? How is that any different?

XNN is a good eample of this I received 436 and it was worth about $4 originally I left them and they are no worth $45. Thanks for airdrops!

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: