Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT)  (Read 17565 times)
arbitragecryptotrader (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:54:36 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:28:53 PM by arbitragecryptotrader

WEBSITE | WHITE PAPER | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | BOUNTY

RUSSIAN ANN
Arbitrage Crypto Trader – the new chapter of crypto-trade!

ICO start
pay ETH get 4% bonus KICKCOIN
pay KICKCOIN get 10% ARCT tokens
4th December 2017

Arbitrage Crypto Trader - the world's first platform for automatic trading on two exchanges at the same time. We unite all the largest trading exchanges in the world and offer you to earn money on them. Our main goal is to make available for you a convenient tool for earning one of the oldest ways of trading - Arbitrage. You buy on one exchange, and sell for another. We do not take your funds under our control and we do not need access to your purses. Your currency is stored on your stock exchange accounts. We are already at the stage of closed beta testing and are ready to share with you our reports on the work done.

The aim of our project:

The aim of our project is the availability of a convenient inter-exchange arbitrage trade. You do not have to hire programmers to write bots for automatic trading, make up TK for them and try to explain what you need. The convenient interface of the program will help you to trade in a manual mode, as exchanges differ in design and functionality, which sometimes makes it difficult to create quick orders. And also you will always have a price difference in the form, which will shorten the time for your decision. Additional trading functionality in 1 click and auto trade will become a wonderful assistant for the inter-exchange arbitrage trade.

Toкeн ARCT – is more than a simple investment..

By investing in the ARCT token - you do not just invest in the "next candy wrapper", which, perhaps, will bring you income - you invest in the development of a completely new chapter in the trade in crypto currency, you get a really promising currency, which has already attracted more than 1,500 traders only in the CIS region. You and a guaranteed income from the funds you have invested - you can use the services yourself or sell ARCT on exchanges and thereby, together with other investors, adjust the rate of the token.
We also set the price for the traded package in Bitcoin, which will allow us to adjust the ARCT rate against Bitcoin. (The price in Bitcoin is constant, and the number of ARCT tokens required for payment is reduced).
ARCT is a virtual currency that will be accepted and used by our project as payment for trading packages. Payment will be accepted in ARCT tokens based on the minimum income received from your transactions. Also, 30% of the ARCT tokens received will be burned quarterly, and the absence of emissions will limit their total number in the market, which leads to an increase in the price of the token. A total of 1 million 000 000 ARCT have been issued, of which:

Arbitrage Crypto Trader – part of KICKONOMY!

We have secured the support of one of the largest and most successful ICO sites - KickICO, and we are also a member of KICKONOMY. This means that we also accept payment for KICKCOIN trade packages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:57:26 PM

Looking forward for it. When bounty?

Smile
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

Very good project if it works because project announcement is unclear and also a team of developers who lack experience in project development hopefully the announcement of the project is improved to make it more interesting

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:26:39 PM

Looking forward for it. When bounty?

bounty start today soon

BlackTurtle

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

Think about it.
This would kill itself.
With maybee 5k people running it, there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances anymore
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

Oh yeah, it'll be interesting, I'll watch

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:34:33 PM

Think about it.
This would kill itself.
With maybee 5k people running it, there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances anymore

not need trade top coins Wink

mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

exchange bittrex   Huh Imposible  Cheesy if it is true I am very amazed
BlackTurtle

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

Think about it.
This would kill itself.

not need trade top coins Wink

If if you trade shit coins,the same will happen.
People are greedy so would want to do all the arbitrages that are possible, so doesn't matter what coin, the more people use it the less profit.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

I think the idea behind the project is great and might be successful in the near future. However, OP doesn't provide enough information about the project. Your ANN isn't detailed enough and this might not attract potential investors. You should consider your ANN thread to be your website here on the forum.

You didn't provide any information about the team behind your project, how the platform is going to work, your roadmap and potential investors always look for this kind of information before actually making an investment. I think you should consider redesigning you thread and add more information to attract potential investors.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:33:27 PM

Июнь-Aвгycт 2017
Coздaниe тecтoвoгo пpoтoтипa,
пpoвepившeгo 6 кpиптoвaлютныx
биpж нaиcтopии пo 400 мoнeтaм

where the prototype, I want to see how it works..

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:58:02 PM

bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243772

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

Июнь-Aвгycт 2017
Coздaниe тecтoвoгo пpoтoтипa,
пpoвepившeгo 6 кpиптoвaлютныx
биpж нaиcтopии пo 400 мoнeтaм

where the prototype, I want to see how it works..

The last auction, when it was launched

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:06:32 PM

Reddit update link, https://www.reddit.com/r/arbitrageCT/

Bounty pool 20% https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243772

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:12:14 PM

Nice, large bounty! Will the bounty payments be in bitcoin? Although I don't mind some sort of ERC20 token as long as there is some form of profit sharing.  Grin

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:28:52 PM

Nice, large bounty! Will the bounty payments be in bitcoin? Although I don't mind some sort of ERC20 token as long as there is some form of profit sharing.  Grin

"30% of the profit taken by the Arbitrage Crypto Trader platform will be distributed among the tokens holder every 3 months."

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:16:25 AM

I hope you guys know there is not much arbitrage opportunity in Cryptospace the way you guys are looking at things, because of low liquidity of most of these Tokens

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:20:27 AM

I hope you guys know there is not much arbitrage opportunity in Cryptospace the way you guys are looking at things, because of low liquidity of most of these Tokens

many opportunities, studied this issue, we must understand that this is not the main profit and maintaining the portfolio

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:48:39 AM

many opportunities, studied this issue, we must understand that this is not the main profit and maintaining the portfolio
Correct me if I'm wrong dev I seen that the token will be used as a capital for this arbitrage opportunities right? But you said that its not the main profit generators so I'm interested to hear from if what are those grounds aside from arbitrage what else this project offers for its investors? Thanks in advance for enlighting this up.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:05:19 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong dev I seen that the token will be used as a capital for this arbitrage opportunities right? But you said that its not the main profit generators so I'm interested to hear from if what are those grounds aside from arbitrage what else this project offers for its investors? Thanks in advance for enlighting this up.

https://arbitragect.com/arbitragect_wp_en.pdf - chapter 5

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: