Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new here, give me some tips!  (Read 1605 times)
harveygrady

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

Start trading with Paxful.com. They are best trading website!
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

i can give some tips for you about bitcoin, bitcoin is a good virtual currentcy you can invest
note the movement of bitcoin if the price is cheap you can buy it and wait until the price is growing up
around a month
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

There are plenty of solutions to win through the cryptocurrency platform. But for all you need iron patience. By "trading," but for this you must already have a budget allocated to investments by "mining", but it does not work as time goes by. The best solution is the signing campaign

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Read and learn from the forum while waiting fro 30 days to rank up to junior member which can allow you to participate in bounty campaign to earn tokens which will in turn exchange to the BTC you are seeking for.
Masteve

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

This is quiet an informative forum....I have read so many of the post and learning more about it.
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

Some good tips here. I think just steadily reading through posts in the relevant fields you are interested in... there is a real wealth of information.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

Hi guys! i am new here but i want to know how to earn bitcoin. can any body help me by giving me some tips?

You can find a lot of materials on Youtube, and if you struggle with a specific problem, write in this forum boldly. First of all, you must be patient in what you do. In your place I would invest in some good but not too expensive crypto and I would stick. I would recommend you Waves.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

Spread your efforts. Don't put all your money in 1 coin, diversify.
truenamek

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:21:14 PM

Just like you I am new to bitcoin but I can tell you if you want to make some satoshi out of nowhere there are some ways to do it, I can tell you what I am doing for now:

-mining with nicehash
-claiming from few faucets
-using few free bitcoin apps

Still, it won't make you a millionaire because for example I calculated that I would need 27~ years with my gtx 960 to mine 1btc with nicehash, so let's hope they won't get hacked again in that time  Grin
mortred14344

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Hello I am new here.Is there anyone who can give me some tips on how to earn bitcoin?Thanks is advance.
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Hello, I am also new here in the forum and have already informed me something.
However, I already have some experience with BTC and other coins.

My goal is to find out more about the different options available with the crypto currencies.
I've already seen that I'm in good hands here
ambnet7

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

Hi,
Any one can advice a thread or any other place that the ICO BOUNTies and AIR DROPS are announced?
Many thanks in advance.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

Hi,
Any one can advice a thread or any other place that the ICO BOUNTies and AIR DROPS are announced?
Many thanks in advance.

All information about bounties and airdrops can be found in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

However, it is always better to follow the main thread in which new projects are announced - here it shop up before the bounty program is announced:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

Just like you I am new to bitcoin but I can tell you if you want to make some satoshi out of nowhere there are some ways to do it, I can tell you what I am doing for now:

-mining with nicehash
-claiming from few faucets
-using few free bitcoin apps

Still, it won't make you a millionaire because for example I calculated that I would need 27~ years with my gtx 960 to mine 1btc with nicehash, so let's hope they won't get hacked again in that time  Grin

Well, nicehash is already a scam. I can't believe that you still trust them after getting hacked. This also a useful tip which is don't invest in online money making sites.
S.coastapps

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin, first of all, read the terms and conditions which is required for buying and then after invest in it.
znxs

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

there r many ways, try coinpot.co
earn some dogecoin, and transfer to eobot.com
u can find the tutorial on youtube,
chizmark

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

Me im newbie too theres a lot that we need to know..before you can earn youll need to have a wallet where you can keep your earnings ..theres so many wallet you can google it..then make a ranked up..you can do some faucets while waiting..hope it can help..Smiley
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Hi guys! i am new here but i want to know how to earn bitcoin. can any body help me by giving me some tips?
Hello and welcome to the BTC world

There are already many threads Running here, if you can simply go through other threads you will get the Idea how this forum work and How you can earn money from this forum. But still if you dont have time i can do this for you.
You can earn money in Different ways from this Forum

By Joining any Signature campaign here.
How to Join a signature campaign >> Just go to service section and Check the Signature campaign in that Section. You will Different Signature campaigns threads. And You will also see the Different pay scale levels for the Different Level.
On this Forum there are different Activity level which will increase as your account gets older, and As your activity will increases your pay scale also will increases.
So Dont get panic in the beginning  on seeing the pay scale, Just do hard work here to get some nice activity level & Try to gain some Knowledge about this forum.

Other Money earning method is if you dont have skill there is section called Gambling>> Games and rounds On this Section there are free giving away of BTCs Where you are able to earn some free BTCs.

If you Have Skills to offer, you can earn alot from this section >> Service .... On this section you can offer your skills like Graphic designing, Web designing, Promotions, SEO, Signature Designs etc etc

Try to read these Threads too: 
TUTORIAL: How to Earn Bitcoins for Newbies!>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
[New] What is a Sig Campaign?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352964.0
Best way to earn Bitcoins? >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006151.0
How can I earn money in this forum?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144701.0

litolmarauder16

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

Thank you for the tips! This is a very informative forum. I will now start reading the threads and learn a lot about bitcoins.
stilltrying

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

as a new here,we must reading and learning in this forum to know anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: