Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Segwit2x continuing the fork !  (Read 1805 times)
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

My friend just sent me this and said that Sewit2x is continuing the fork.
The website has an announcement  on their page. Is this true or a scam ?
https://bitcoin2x.org/
Yes segwit is continuing the fork at this point I don't know who or what to believe. Group claims to have 30% of bitcoin hashrate  Shocked Either it happens Nov 15 or some other fork will soon follow or maybe Bitcoin cash draws people away from bitcoin. This thing is a mess, personally staying away from bitcoin until the dust settles or a huge dip. Way too centralized. It would be helpful to learn how to use bitcoin.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

I think it was just rumors to make bitcoin go up, and it proved he was up after the news circulated.
and now the bitcoin prices are starting to fall after knowing that it's just rumors
They are trying to come back with big plans and introduce a hard fork because they know well that pushing bitcoin down is not easy enough, it has been on the top and still is on the top among all the crypto currencies, but i think it won't affect bitcoin much, only its price will fall slight and will boast again to a very high  level. Bitcoin will lead all other regular currencies in future and will be legalized by many countries.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:39:21 PM

It seems to me that the continuation segwit2x this rumor. Probably developers do not want to provoke the same effect as we saw with the attack of the miners. Maybe now the developers will make changes to prevent the monopoly of large pools of miners. Then the transition will be easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: