Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Drops are only temporary right?  (Read 2226 times)
xPASTELx (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:48:42 PM

I mean forks are there and if it goes over it it will increase price right?

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

Everything is temporary, change is inevitable in this kind of investment. Not just the price drop but also the price increase, these are all temporary. The only certain is your decision to take the risk. If you can't handle it then don't enter yet.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:56:50 PM

that is if you can wait. it could take weeks, months  or a year or maybe even couple of years or a decade. so if you bought your btc at a price of $7500, sure that is pricey assuming you did, you will have to wait to see some profit.

i would dump if i were you and then buy back at $6000, this at least you know you might not have to wait for a decade.  Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:58:16 PM

Haha, nothing is guaranteed. However in this year we've seen about 7 or 8 significant price drops, and each has found very solid support to drive the price back up within a week. We've also had years in this world where bitcoin has been down...for nearly the whole year. We're certainly due for one of those years, so I would expect a drop to come some time and for it to be more sustained than a week.

The segwit2x fork just got called off, I haven't heard if they're rescheduling or what.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:12:32 PM

Hopefully but not confirmed because we can't predict about the future, what we have experienced from the past forks is that the price increases rapidly after the forks. BTW Segwit2X has been postponed and we never know after this downfall BTC will recover its price sooner or will take some time.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

As far as i know , value drops can sometimes last a bit but no longer than 2 3 weeks and it will rise higher sooner than you think .
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:23:56 PM

As far as i know , value drops can sometimes last a bit but no longer than 2 3 weeks and it will rise higher sooner than you think .
I feel bitcoin price drops are temporary and it will continue to rise again. Yes it is normal that bitcoin price is fluctuating daily and we should expect that it may high and low. So if you invest today wait it to rise again.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:35:43 PM

Everything is always temporary and Bitcoins price constantly fluctuates so basically the price drops are temporary as well. Time will tell and Bitcoin will then again reach a new all time high again before December comes. But since the Segwit2x was cancelled, it changed the pathway of Bitcoin and made way for the Altcoins which are now trying to increase its price while Bitcoin is slowly decreasing.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

Hopefully but not confirmed because we can't predict about the future, what we have experienced from the past forks is that the price increases rapidly after the forks. BTW Segwit2X has been postponed and we never know after this downfall BTC will recover its price sooner or will take some time.

They said this was due to bitcoin price corrections in which if they start correcting the bitcoin value will fall down and the altcoins will go up as the opposite reaction. I don't want to believe it and i hope this is not of what they are trying to say and explained before because i'm thinking those post about correction is just a propaganda to reduce bitcoin and to become cheaper once again.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

Yes, it will soon rise again. The decrease in Bitcoin was due to the effect of improving Bitcoin by Segwit2X, which made the transaction faster and increased bitcoin traffic to 2MB. But this would mean that the fees would increase and that it would be unlikely that users would leave Bitcon. That made Bitcoin prices fall slightly. However, it was reported that the Segwit2X program would be canceled until a new reform. That's a good sign and people start coming back to Bitcoin for a slightly higher price

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:53 PM

Maybe, maybe not, no one can tell you for sure since the crypto market is unpredictable. Bitcoin is volatile so it's inevitable to see up and downs in the price, but from past experiences we can assume that the price will increase sooner or later, so up to one point, yes, the dips are temporary. Don't worry about the recent drop, take advantage of the situation and buy more coins, cheap bitcoins are the best bitcoins.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:51:00 PM

Nothing is permanent. After a thousand cryptos, the only crypto which is somewhat reliable long-term is still Bitcoin. Unless you are a trader, you don't worry about drops too much. What's happening now is a measure of correction but Bitcoin will soon find a new high and consolidate.
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

The price of Bitcoin has been very volatile in the last year, this huge fluctuation was inevitable around fork time or after such huge news that the fork was cancelled. We haven't see a failed fork before but if the general trend follows, we should see a rise again

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

No, actually we all know that bitcoin has a great price value on crypto market I don't believed also it will down and 3 -2 weeks maybe 3-4 days. If ever the price is going down or drop after a few days bitcoin will rise up again and it is not temporarily that the price was always drop.
Try to research the graph about bitcoin price you amazed how fastiest they earned and grown up.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

You cannot expect a volatile currency like bitcoin to retain its price, the price is always moving, now we are suffering a correction since many investors are now taking the chance to invest in cheap alts instead of an expensive bitcoin and this is reducing the price, but do not worry bitcoin is not crashing or anything ridiculous like that, this is simply an adjustment of the price and nothing more.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

I don't want to believe it and i hope this is not of what they are trying to say and explained before because i'm thinking those post about correction is just a propaganda to reduce bitcoin and to become cheaper once again.

It doesn't really matter what people think will happen on this forum, no one being a market mover pays even a split second of attention on what's being said here or on social media. If they see no benefit in maintaining their positions at current levels, and thus feel it's time to shift to altcoins, which somewhat is the case right now, then it will happen regardless of what people think. After all, it's all part of the game, people have been switching back and forth for years now, and that's their choice - people just follow the money.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:12:05 PM

Maybe temporary maybe no. In my opinion of course i would like the price to go up so that i will profit from my investment but if price falls down very hard then i will not blame myself for not selling because i am trusting Bitcoin and i know the risk that i took before investing on it.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:34:43 PM

Maybe temporary maybe no. In my opinion of course i would like the price to go up so that i will profit from my investment but if price falls down very hard then i will not blame myself for not selling because i am trusting Bitcoin and i know the risk that i took before investing on it.
Yes we can't really predict what will be the price movement of bitcoin in the next days.But as far as i know,since bitcoin is very volatile,price drops usually lasts a week and it will immediately rise again.But if bitcoin price will continue to dump for a month or two,then it would be an ideal time for us to keep on buying bitcoins because for sure it will really pump again in the next month.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:07:30 PM

Yes I blive its temporary drops look the previous history of bitcoin there is much more increasing and drop its called correction hope bitcoin very soon recover it and we see new milestone 8000 USD Grin
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

You mean the current little price drop ? It is temporary, as it will rise, plundge, rise, plundge. A market is made of movements, and the successful trader is not the one which can predict them unreliably, it is the one who can ride them and thus make profits with its activity. It is way simpler than what one could think in fact.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: