Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Drops are only temporary right?  (Read 2228 times)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:15:28 PM

I mean forks are there and if it goes over it it will increase price right?
hopefully, the price will increase after the fork but it's not just that since future is what we are talking about here and there are so many possibility that might happen after the fork. But let's just hope for the better of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

We can't say all of them are temporary. Some of them may be constant and permanent. You can uderstand this by checking out some altcoins' price and their price dropped and stayed there like that. Only a big bull market make their price go up again and this probably not possible at the moment.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:19:48 PM

Of course not just the price drop but price increased as well is temporary. The market is volatile that's why there's no sustainable price of bitcoin. If you talking about the segwit2x fork it was cancelled, that's why the price goes south today. But you don't need to worry, maybe we are just seeing a price correction, and not a crash. Because the price is still above $6K.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:20:07 PM

No! price drop is not temporary but sudden hike or fall is temporary. Since the current price rise is a sudden hike in the price, I am not expecting to to last long more than 2 months but since Bitcoin has grown above $5K over the years, that is the organic growth of it and generally long lasting. I would be happy if Bitcoin is crossing $10K milestone but I would feel panic if it happens tomorrow or anytime in this year as I know that it takes time for a sustainable strong growth.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

I think it highly depends on big players like those fork announcers, medias, big hedge funds or anyone else holding Bitcoins, if those had already profit from $3-5k range decided that the buying pressure is sufficient after slowing them, a big drop might happen, it's basically unpredictable or you have to be seriously knowledgeable around bitcoins. Those buy/sell volume are just showing and big movement might just happen in minutes, still it's kinda safe to say the support is pretty solid and drops wouldn't be so hard as long there are no significant FUD.

okinnas

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

Fluctuations on prices if normal as it is volatile, it can skyrocket anytime or drop anytime. It really depends on the people using it. The bigger the demand the higher the price. If all will not dump for sure price will go over the roof.
Krikke

Activity: 74

Standing on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

Prices always fluctuate, beit from stocks, currency, gasoiline... Don't focus too much on the short term unless you are a daytrader.
A decrease in price after the huge run up since 2016 is not to worry about.

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:29:26 PM

It's quite awkward to see similar threads in almost every section. Why did you think, your thread belongs to Economics section when it involves speculation about future? Move it to Speculation section.
Ok, now coming to question. First of all forks doesn't shape prices, you can't say if fork happens price will increase or if it doesn't happen price will fall. But it's circumstances leading to fork that shape prices. For say, BCH fork created panic situation therefore prices fallen prior to it but in contrast Segwit2x fork created positive situation hence people bought more that raised price.
So prices always depend on current market situations and outlook. We can see price rising again even without involving forks in any kind if something else happen to Bitcoin creating positive impact.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:48:13 PM

Who said that it is temporary, the big raise of Bitcoin can influence the drops sometimes. When I say influence I mean in a bad way because it will make investors avoid investing not only because of the high value but also because  transaction fees are very high.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

It's quite awkward to see similar threads in almost every section. Why did you think, your thread belongs to Economics section when it involves speculation about future? Move it to Speculation section.
Ok, now coming to question. First of all forks doesn't shape prices, you can't say if fork happens price will increase or if it doesn't happen price will fall. But it's circumstances leading to fork that shape prices. For say, BCH fork created panic situation therefore prices fallen prior to it but in contrast Segwit2x fork created positive situation hence people bought more that raised price.
So prices always depend on current market situations and outlook. We can see price rising again even without involving forks in any kind if something else happen to Bitcoin creating positive impact.
Maybe I'm wrong, But for the time being I did not notice Bitcoin dropping in front of the forks, although some growth inhibition was observed. But what happened after the bifurcation, almost jump, which today is demonstrated by Bitcoin.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:57:45 PM

There is no permanent things here in real world and also the world  cryptocurrency there no permanent things. Its normal that bitcoin price will rise in everyday or month, but sometimes bitcoin price decreasing, its because bitcoin is a digital currency means constantly changes is present.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:04:17 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:43:22 PM by DroidR17A

BTC is dropping, but BCC is rising in anticipation of the Nov 13th hard fork.
GryphoCry

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:24:50 PM

I think the drops are temporary, rightnow a lot of people are buying BTC with the hope of a rise in the following weeks. I think today BTC will hit 6k.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

There is no perpetual things here in genuine and furthermore the world digital money there no changeless things. Its typical that bitcoin cost will ascend in regular or month, yet now and then bitcoin cost diminishing, this is on the grounds that bitcoin is an advanced cash implies continually changes is available.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

I think the drops are temporary, rightnow a lot of people are buying BTC with the hope of a rise in the following weeks. I think today BTC will hit 6k.

You were right bitcoin is now $6600, it sure is that the drops are temporary, because something can't rise up forever it needs sometimes to drop. I think many investors will be happy about this. They want to invest in bitcoin, but the price was really expensive. Now it is dropping so they could invest, but i would invest when its drops below 6k to ensure a good profit. I will probably buy a small amount, but i will do it when it is only at 5k.

Mehedi72

Activity: 724
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

Yes mate its just temporary.  I believe in bitcoin. Now although  the price of Bitcoin already dump much & 1 Bitcoin equals 6.8k  US Dollar. Possible to go down more but i hope bitcoin will able to recover its price within 1 month. So not to worry

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:41:28 PM

Maybe temporary maybe no. In my opinion of course i would like the price to go up so that i will profit from my investment but if price falls down very hard then i will not blame myself for not selling because i am trusting Bitcoin and i know the risk that i took before investing on it.
well everyone here trust bitcoin that is why bitcoin have so many investors. Risk is the part of business, if one can't be able to take risk then definitely he can't be able to earn more then their desire. And this price drop is random, it will rise after the hard-fork.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

BTC is dropping, but BCC is rising in anticipation of the Nov 13th hard fork.

I don't think that rise is in anticipation of the fork. However, fixing the EDA does repair one of BCH's major weaknesses regarding investment perception, as it was causing blocks to be mined far more often on average than every 10 minutes (releasing supply too soon). I think the cancellation of 2x and the narrative that the 2x businesses are moving to BCH is behind the move.

It seems like everyone in this thread expects consolidation and new highs. I guess that solidifies my view that we are heading to the upper $4,000s or low $5,000s to test the previous high as support. We'll also test the French curve/parabola, and that will tell us whether we really can expect a continued bull market. If the French curve breaks, we could go bearish for a while.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:25:41 PM

The price is dropping too fast cause there is no more fork. It's really bad .
Not really, let give some chance to those altconis to pump its price, sometimes when the price of bitcoin always increase it's crushing all those alts and resulting to unstabilize cryptocurrency ecosystem.
The HF cancelled, people have no hope to receive B2x airdrop, so they cashing it out right? but rest assured, this will not take a long time.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:05:04 PM

Yes mate its just temporary.  I believe in bitcoin. Now although  the price of Bitcoin already dump much & 1 Bitcoin equals 6.8k  US Dollar. Possible to go down more but i hope bitcoin will able to recover its price within 1 month. So not to worry
This is the always risks by holding bitcoin that price suddenly crashing below $7k. But I think this is temporary and shall pump with time. Bitcoin always volatile so I think it can recover again and yes we shouldnt worry.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: