Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PXC]Please help Alpha Test PhenixEx.com [Exchange]  (Read 2375 times)
bonsai99

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:52:10 PM

Orders are getting stuck under PXC someone is buying 12PXC for 1BTC each and someone else is selling 10.3PXC for 0.00000001BTC each

Edit:Trade history is also not working along with the open orders tab (only showing 1 open order despite me having many)
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 09:54:31 PM

Sry guys, did not expect the coin to switch over today, had to stop watching the exchange and watch/fix coin..

I will be getting back to exchange shortly..

M.

You should have a twin-brother  Grin
iamatrix

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:08:59 PM

You should have a twin-brother  Grin

lol.. no way.. I am having way too much fun with this stuff, been a long time since I have enjoyed programming this much.

Something new and fresh.. I will get the bugs worked out.. but until there are lots of people doing crazy stuff you don't see the bugs.

Thats why kids (children) make the best beta testers, they do things you would never think of.. Smiley

I will be back to fixing things in a few hours..

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 10:18:29 PM

You should have a twin-brother  Grin

lol.. no way.. I am having way too much fun with this stuff, been a long time since I have enjoyed programming this much.

Something new and fresh.. I will get the bugs worked out.. but until there are lots of people doing crazy stuff you don't see the bugs.

Thats why kids (children) make the best beta testers, they do things you would never think of.. Smiley

M.

Maybe this should be addressed first, before next diff change? Or do you think it's fine? Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237329.msg2524094#msg2524094
AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:11:49 PM

Looking forward to beta
iamatrix

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:35:16 PM

You should have a twin-brother  Grin

M.

Maybe this should be addressed first, before next diff change? Or do you think it's fine? Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237329.msg2524094#msg2524094

Its fine.. I made some last minute adjustments in 6.4.7 on purpose..

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:20:28 AM

Thanks for the feedback and comments everyone. We will be making more changes in the morning!

TIT coming soon..............
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:16:53 AM

on some coins like DGC and PWC When I click click on the buy or sell order from the list it is not automatically filling up the blanks. And PXC trade is not working aswell.

EDIT: WDC is working best right now. And Also when I don't write the number of coins to sell I can't select the order by just clicking on it and if clicked without typing the amount to sell or buy I still can't select after typing the amount I must manually write it or have to refresh the page.

Now sometimes it works good and sometimes it does not. PXC is now working as well. Cheesy

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
iamatrix

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:19:59 AM

on some coins like DGC and PWC When I click click on the buy or sell order from the list it is not automatically filling up the blanks. And PXC trade is not working aswell.

EDIT: WDC is working best right now. And Also when I don't write the number of coins to sell I can't select the order by just clicking on it and if clicked without typing the amount to sell or buy I still can't select after typing the amount I must manually write it or have to refresh the page.

BUmp

I just woke up, having my my coffee and will be going back to work on it.

The issues that were found were minor, most have already been corrected. We will move into live beta shortly.

M.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:25:10 AM

BUmp

I just woke up, having my my coffee and will be going back to work on it.

The issues that were found were minor, most have already been corrected. We will move into live beta shortly.

M.

Yes I have seen some changes in the errors I posted above. Now some coins like PXC and PWC are working really well. And the click to select is also working but sometimes it fails as well and not works until a page refresh.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:44:27 AM

Here See this.

Click on image to see large version.

iamatrix

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:00:13 AM

Here See this.

yup.. I'm working on those displays right now.. its display only, its not in database.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:09:11 AM

Here See this.

yup.. I'm working on those displays right now.. its display only, its not in database.

OK may god help you to solve all problems before the release.

iamatrix

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:25:54 AM

Here See this.

lol we wont release until its ready.. we are in no hurry.. Smiley

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:31:54 AM

Here See this.

lol we wont release until its ready.. we are in no hurry.. Smiley

When did I say that you are in hurry. Now I am LOL.

JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:18:07 PM

Gm all!

TIT coming soon..............
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: