Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #BoycottBitcoinCash and The Dirty Chinese Mafioso Job!  (Read 159 times)
Gorgeous011235 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:33:32 PM

Hi everybody,
as many of you already know, the Chinese government has regulated crypto exchanges and the only use of Bitcoin Cash!
The mafioso chinese governors have bought lots of Bitcoin Cash in the past days and after that they made this statement.
This will definetely cause a huge dip for BTC in my opinion because we all know that chineses are the 1/7 of the world population.
I suggest to start a boycott campaign on social networks against Bitcoin Cash and this dirty game.
These people are taking too many advantages over the average investors! It's time to stop them!
#BoycottBitcoinCash
Leave your comments and let me know what you guys think about this sick situation.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:55:56 PM

Bitcoincash is a new coin, I think it's natural why bch rising in this week. Many factors also affect such as Bitcoingold which is not clear and the segwit2x cancel fork. but it is sustainable or not let's see it

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

Well in our contry theres a lot of chinese,if you know them they will do anything to get what they want.Thats why i didnt mind the BitcoinCash because its being manipulated by the whales.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

yesterday when I saw the news that bitcoin.com will be switched to the cash bitcoin Roger Ver Bitcoin was disappointed to realized that the price BCH will fly Sedna and we have seen good growth. I think soon BCH more than 1000 will be. And if it will still segwit and increase the unit price to 4 even fly...

High risk high payoff
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:32:03 PM

I'm making a good job at boycotting bcash. Cheesy

Dumped my airdrop and don't use it to trade.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: