Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTG]Official Bitcoin Gold mining pool btgpool.pro  (Read 5805 times)
bravotangocharlie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:31:26 AM

I just started mining 24 hours ago on btgpool.pro and am also not getting near the coins compared to my hash power.

My 3 hour average is 1.12 Ksol/s, which is also on target with my miner stats and has only been varying by less than 10% in the last 24 hours.  I currently only have 0.0111 when the calculator says I should have 0.0266.

I think I'm going to switch over to Vertcoin soon...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neolordz

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:02:47 AM

Finally a thread talking about this, I thought I was alone.... I've been mining on BTGpool.pro for more than 10 days and never got half of what the calculator says (following fluctuation). I was paid on average around 0.02/day while the calculator would indicate around 0.04-0.06 for that period  Huh.

Yesterday I switched over to pool.gold to see if it was pool related and guess what, same thing. Calculator's been showing around 0.06 for the last 3 days and still I only got 0.024. There is definitely something wrong here. Even Whattomine suggest I should get around 0.07/day at 2.5kh/s. What's going on... Who am I mining for? Angry Ditching BTG now. My hardware will be better used elsewhere.
ForikGTI (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

NEW SERVER‼️ We moved our BTGpool.pro pool to brand new dedicated server. More power, more luck - more blocks. 😀 Please join our pool now with NO FEE! Please check your miners if they working fine with new eu.btgpool.pro server.

http://altpool.pro - Mining pools for Ethash, Equihash. GPU.
https://t.me/ALTPOOL_PRO - Telegram support.
niceacrobtc

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

NEW SERVER‼️ We moved our BTGpool.pro pool to brand new dedicated server. More power, more luck - more blocks. 😀 Please join our pool now with NO FEE! Please check your miners if they working fine with new eu.btgpool.pro server.
adress ?

A newbie among the newbies
lowenbrau

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

I have mining 8h hashrate 2000k and my balance after 0.0013
lowenbrau

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

I just started mining 24 hours ago on btgpool.pro and am also not getting near the coins compared to my hash power.

My 3 hour average is 1.12 Ksol/s, which is also on target with my miner stats and has only been varying by less than 10% in the last 24 hours.  I currently only have 0.0111 when the calculator says I should have 0.0266.

I think I'm going to switch over to Vertcoin soon...

i have same situation! SCAM this page... after 8h hashrate 2000k 0.0013
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

I have been mining there for over 12 hours and my worker is not displaying stats at all such as avg hashrate. No 30 minute or 3 hour windows.
The wallet address I supplied is valid and shows on the workers page it's hashrate/shares and the efficiency just fine.
I can't adjust the payout threshold either because it is showing an IP that doesn't belong to me.
Clicking on the myip link shows a completely different IP than what is in the box displayed.
Entering my IP gives an invalid IP.
Am I missing something here ? what are your thoughts?

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
dre2ooo

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:58:51 PM

Been mining over 24hrs on this pool and have over 8,000 shares submitted.  No pending balance, no payouts, no nothing.  It shows my workers and shares, but 24 hrs without anything even pending is a bit absurd.  I'd try to contact them directly for help, but I am not giving out my phone number to use their stupid chat support system.
BCwinning

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:41:44 PM

Been mining over 24hrs on this pool and have over 8,000 shares submitted.  No pending balance, no payouts, no nothing.  It shows my workers and shares, but 24 hrs without anything even pending is a bit absurd.  I'd try to contact them directly for help, but I am not giving out my phone number to use their stupid chat support system.
They haven't found a block in 24 hours so you wouldn't have any pending balance or payouts.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
dre2ooo

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:17:09 AM

They haven't found a block in 24 hours so you wouldn't have any pending balance or payouts.

Ahh... I see.  I stopped mining.  Will I still get rewarded once they find a block since I contributed 8,xxx shares?  Sorry for the n00b questions!
BCwinning

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:28:40 AM

Ahh... I see.  I stopped mining.  Will I still get rewarded once they find a block since I contributed 8,xxx shares?  Sorry for the n00b questions!
That probably depends on when they find a block, and how long they time their share system. The more time goes by with no shares submitted the less you earn off the shares you have submitted.
Most likely after 8 hours (or less) of no submissions you won't see anything. It probably is even less than that since blocks are being found and old shares from past blocks start to deprecate. Pretty much any work done off old blocks that were not found by the pool won't all go to the next found block, if the pool finds that "next" block.

TeamCyr

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:41:04 AM

Dude you are taking all our shares for yourself? I mined for like 8 hours and got 0.000 BTG. What the heck. Here is my BTG address so you can check for yourself. Now you can send me my coins for what I mined:

GXCHezLUKEVFkFBCfNERNefmDiqmtqcRwe

http://btgpool.pro/workers/GXCHezLUKEVFkFBCfNERNefmDiqmtqcRwe
BCwinning

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:53:42 PM

I'm still waiting on a response about my worker stats. No I'm not installing telegram, use the forum so others can see the history.
I know it's the holidays but dedicated people would check in.
In the meantime, pool.gold is fsked with negative balances and blocks that were missing,.
SO I am givving IVTCoin a try.
Otherwise I'm beginning to think all the pools are thieves.

JmsBTC

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 09:46:04 PM by JmsBTC

Hi, just thought i would throw this in here...

So there has been roughly 144 blocks today (time of post) available to be found. In roughly 24 hours the top 2 pools being Pool.pro has found ZERO and Pool.gold has found THREE...
That leaves 141 blocks found by various others, (probably solo farms?...)

Where the heck do you have to go to stand a chance of getting some blocks a day??

I hate to say it but i am beginning to think that home mining is already dead for BTG, but i thought that was the whole point of BTG?

Thanks...

dom1122

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

I also noticed the same thing today. what is going on?
BCwinning

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Hi, just thought i would throw this in here...

So there has been roughly 144 blocks today (time of post) available to be found. In roughly 24 hours the top 2 pools being Pool.pro has found ZERO and Pool.gold has found THREE...
That leaves 141 blocks found by various others, (probably solo farms?...)

Where the heck do you have to go to stand a chance of getting some blocks a day??

I hate to say it but i am beginning to think that home mining is already dead for BTG, but i thought that was the whole point of BTG?

Thanks...

Or pool.gold isn't reporting them correctly again intentionally or unintentionally.
They "lost" 3 a few weeks ago. I'm still waiting for a response here as my balance still shows in the negative and their twitter account stated it would sort itself out. Well it hasn't yet... I'm not mining there until my balance is corrected, plus they have probably over 51% of the processing power.

JmsBTC

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

I have a theory just from experience, i might be wrong but here goes...

When i was mining at Pool.Guru i noticed that the round progress bar hit 100%, what i also noticed was that if someone disconnected from the pool their shares were removed from the round progress bar.
In other words if a miner had generated 25% of the work for that round and disconnected from the pool before the block was found the progress bar would show now 75%, more miners would leave and the
progress bar would drop further. I would assume that all these pools are pretty much the same under the hood.

It seems that what work has been done in the pool seems to disappear as miners come and go??...
Because everyone is chopping and changing pools and losing what work they have done this could be why we are getting nowhere. Perhaps picking a pool and sticking with it might be the answer?

Again just a theory but what do you think?

Thanks...

JmsBTC

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Hi All,

Problem solved, i have found a pool and tested for 3 days that matches the Pool.Pro Calc calculator figures and that works perfect.
All these other pools must have some problem under the hood, or as others have said, something more sinister going on.

Thanks...
dom1122

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Hi JMSBTC, what pool is this you found please?
BCwinning

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

So I jumped back on to see if my negative balance would sort itself out that way.
It depends on how you look at it, what I was earning was being deducted off their negative balance.
So it was sorting itself out by them stealing from me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: