Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon's New Factory! ;D  (Read 6545 times)
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:02:03 AM

So I want to update this thread, there will be a batch#4 Avalon.   SMT machines and I already see batch#4 on at least one of the Avalon websites.  I am not going to release my evidence yet but it really looks like batch 4 will be a reality.   For those interested in a batch#4 group buy, please PM me.  I can also do hosting.

no such thing.

Care to bet  me BTC or 3  more Avalons on top of the ones I am due?  I have supporting evidence there will be a batch #4 avalon from domains you guys own / use.

It may not be one of my domains you know, we do not have avalon batch #4 on any of the sites, I would know, since I didn't put them there, but I'm just warning others not to get into your group by for something that doesn't exist.

pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:04:57 AM

So I want to update this thread, there will be a batch#4 Avalon.   SMT machines and I already see batch#4 on at least one of the Avalon websites.  I am not going to release my evidence yet but it really looks like batch 4 will be a reality.   For those interested in a batch#4 group buy, please PM me.  I can also do hosting.

no such thing.

Care to bet  me BTC or 3  more Avalons on top of the ones I am due?  I have supporting evidence there will be a batch #4 avalon from domains you guys own / use.

Dude if you have evidence, just lay it out.  Stop wasting everyone's time and making side bets with the fucking owner of the company.  This isn't Butterfly Labs, and I am sure he has better things to do than dick around with side bets about something he is on the fence about.
greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:09:07 AM

So I want to update this thread, there will be a batch#4 Avalon.   SMT machines and I already see batch#4 on at least one of the Avalon websites.  I am not going to release my evidence yet but it really looks like batch 4 will be a reality.   For those interested in a batch#4 group buy, please PM me.  I can also do hosting.

no such thing.

Care to bet  me BTC or 3  more Avalons on top of the ones I am due?  I have supporting evidence there will be a batch #4 avalon from domains you guys own / use.

Dude if you have evidence, just lay it out.  Stop wasting everyone's time and making side bets with the fucking owner of the company.  This isn't Butterfly Labs, and I am sure he has better things to do than dick around with side bets about something he is on the fence about.

Eh pikeadz, since you came off so obnoxious I'm gonna hold out.   Mr.  Yifu I'll message you where I found it listed ON your site.  I'd rather deal with you than dickhead forum members who are rude and not willing to contribute anything at all to the community.
derr777

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:13:35 AM

dude, the owner of the company is telling you its untrue.. lol..  let it die ;p

Just let us know Yifu when we can buy something from you again Smiley  Some of us couldnt quite get in on your earlier models Smiley

donations; BTC: 1KN24ZhL3PW1Rq5f48PAaEdyv4iKHdUXnr
LTC: LTyKRd9dCtKDAxUo41k2ZShuMfzkzhxc2V
pikeadz

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:18:02 AM

Eh pikeadz, since you came off so obnoxious I'm gonna hold out.   Mr.  Yifu I'll message you where I found it listed ON your site.  I'd rather deal with you than dickhead forum members who are rude and not willing to contribute anything at all to the community.

I love it.  You're the one dangling an imaginary carrot in front of prospective investors' faces, but I'm the obnoxious one.  If you have something to say, say it.  But you don't, so you won't.  Bye!
sgrunger

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:23:31 AM

This is not their factory, they are having their ASIC systems built and assembled by a supplier in China, and they went to take pictures.
greaterninja

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:26:15 AM

I love it.  You're the one dangling an imaginary carrot in front of prospective investors' faces, but I'm the obnoxious one.  If you have something to say, say it.  But you don't, so you won't.  Bye!

I do have something to show.  Smiley

I don't however have anything to give to a degenerate, disrespectful, and useless forum member who leaches upon the community and gives nothing back in return.

Put some BTC down, we can do a escrow with John K.   Its gonna be funny when I win the bet and rub my nuts in your face.

pikeadz

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:35:13 AM

I love it.  You're the one dangling an imaginary carrot in front of prospective investors' faces, but I'm the obnoxious one.  If you have something to say, say it.  But you don't, so you won't.  Bye!

I don't however have anything to give to a degenerate, disrespectful, and useless forum member who leaches upon the community and gives nothing back in return.

Put some BTC down, we can do a escrow with John K.   Its gonna be funny when I win the bet and rub my nuts in your face.

Ah, because nutrubbing and useless bets really contribute to the bitcoin community.  Go play satoshidice, moron.
greaterninja

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:37:32 AM

Ah, because nutrubbing and useless bets really contribute to the bitcoin community.  Go play satoshidice, moron.

nutrubbing on you because you would lose the bet, jackass.  Put up or shut up.
pikeadz

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:39:45 AM

You sound very intelligent.  Why the fascination with rubbing your testicles on people?  You know what.  I don't care.  You're wasting my time.  IGNORED.
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:52:16 AM

no such thing.

It may not be one of my domains you know, we do not have avalon batch #4 on any of the sites, I would know, since I didn't put them there, but I'm just warning others not to get into your group by for something that doesn't exist.

Thanks for the heads up..

P.S. Looking forward to Avalon Gen 2.
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:44:58 AM

So I want to update this thread, there will be a batch#4 Avalon.   SMT machines and I already see batch#4 on at least one of the Avalon websites.  I am not going to release my evidence yet but it really looks like batch 4 will be a reality.   For those interested in a batch#4 group buy, please PM me.  I can also do hosting.

no such thing.

Care to bet  me BTC or 3  more Avalons on top of the ones I am due?  I have supporting evidence there will be a batch #4 avalon from domains you guys own / use.

Yifu, maybe in the future you could sell to those who doesn't own any avalon, we want bitcoin to be decentralized right not in the hands of only a few big players in this forum.  Smiley
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:56:45 AM

You sound very intelligent.  Why the fascination with rubbing your testicles on people?  You know what.  I don't care.  You're wasting my time.  IGNORED.
Rubbing nuts on peoples faces. Totally the way to get credibility to handle thousands of dollars worth of other peoples money...
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:07:45 AM

Rubbing nuts on peoples faces. Totally the way to get credibility to handle thousands of dollars worth of other peoples money...

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:33:04 AM

Today at 05:25:14 PM

BitSyncom woke up early today... This post was at like 6:30am Shanghai time and the email went out at like 5:30am...
agibby5

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:12:46 AM

Today at 05:25:14 PM

BitSyncom woke up early today... This post was at like 6:30am Shanghai time and the email went out at like 5:30am...

...or was awake all night.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879

monero

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:16:31 AM

inaba, is that you?  Grin

greaterninja

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:20:13 AM

no such thing.

inaba, is that you?  Grin

oh idiot trolls everywhere...

URR HURR HURR HURR

I was trying to be humble.

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 06:21:31 AM

No, greaterninja is a generalist scumbag. Save yourselves time and add him to your ignore list so his failed attempts at group buys don't spam your page.

shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879

monero

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:25:20 AM

no such thing.

inaba, is that you?  Grin

oh idiot trolls everywhere...

URR HURR HURR HURR

I was trying to be humble.

see, wasn't that hard to post your pic, was it?

btw it was clear that you are not inaba, you're still way to polite :-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: