Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO or Altcoins for passive income  (Read 431 times)
pat25 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

Hello, do you know some recent ICO or good altcoin (with low price now) which generating passive income (coins for holding). I already have MinexCoin and RISE, what do you recommend?
Thank you very much for the answer!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:57:14 PM

Hello, do you know some recent ICO or good altcoin (with low price now) which generating passive income (coins for holding). I already have MinexCoin and RISE, what do you recommend?
I recommend you to buy cindicator and monetha for long term investment and I am sure this will be a valuable asset. But read their whitepaper before you buy the token.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

learn about masternodes, this will generating passive income for you,,
choose any coins with mastenodes, just go here https://masternodes.pro to see the list of a good masternodes crypto

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

I really like coins like Bitcore or Byteball, theyre dropping coins to the holders! You really should have a look at these coins, if you are looking for passive income in crypto Smiley
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

what you mean by passive income is vague, I can see some people suggesting Masternnodes but the high paying ones require huge capital to set up. Check out Bitconnect lending platform
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

Hello. Check out COSS (an exchange), Dice (gambling system already paying dividends), Ark or Rise (delegate staking system), confido ( is a new one, had a quick look at it, must do more research), shift (also delegate staking). Always do your own research

Cheers
Airdrop Alert

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

We like the following coins: SmartCash, Gybte or BTX for some passive income! Modum is also a nice invest, theyre paying a yearly dividend and they are doing some great stuff with an amazing use case Smiley Masternodes are also an interesting way to make some money. But you should take a stable and secure network Wink
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

You can try my signature. It is on pre-ICO right now and there is a program called "EARLY BIRD". When you invest early, you get bonus on the mark up during the ICO stage. So even when the token is not yet out, you are earning extra already. And they are also giving 20% guaranteed profit in a year for all investors.
pat25 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

Thanks to everyone! I will check it and choose some Wink
a18kiska
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:10:19 AM

https://apollo18.co.in

We are going to be mining with the most efficient mining operation and paying dividends out via ETH.

Apollo18 - Rewarding Investors Utilizing the Most Efficient Mining Farm in the GALAXY
Whitepaper: https://apollo18.co.in/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
lmoe23

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:25:14 AM

check bitcoinus ICO, they're on presale now and enjoy 40% discount.

check my signature for the site.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:30:01 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:40:31 AM by clawdiw

DICE is a gambling platform that pays dividents.

Gambling will always be a part of people's lives. It's one of the big industries with a lot of income.

Do your own due diligence, though.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

If you are looking for passive income, you should better pay attention on POS coins: Decred for example. As for me, i prefer NEO (earning GAS for NEO coins holding).
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
hahajung

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

Passive Income Alt coin
LTC and NEO.
LTC has huge potential for growth and we will definitely see that this year.
NEO has many projects coming out this year and they will all require NEO. You can also collect on gas.

Safe ICO

1) A project from an established company with great track record (Not an ICO by some shady company that started in middle of nowhere). The company isn't going anywhere and it's here to stay.
2) The whitepaper is detailed and well written.
3) Don't need to wait years just to see a alpha/beta product and only to have tons of functionality problems. SRCoin's goals are simple and very much so achievable.
4) Demo platform is going to be released already and most likely the project will launch this year.
5) It may not be a groundbreaking project but less risk means safer investment. With so many ICO scams going around, why not play it safe?

Go check it out at https://www.srcoin.info/
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

The potential pennies you should hold for future price increases include: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, qtum, monero, litecoin, zcash, bitcoin gold, and dash, Book of the most potential coins in the future. They are accepted by the Korean and Taiwan markets for payment of hotel services, in the Taiwanese airline. So the potential for these coins is very high.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

What about spectre.ai ?? I heard this token has a passive income program, and I noticed the price is quite stable, which is between $ 0.40 - $ 0.60 per token, therefore, I think spectre.ai has potential.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:07:59 PM

Envion might be a good choice, especially now when it got beat up (almost 50% down since ICO). Theoretically it should bring you 69% in the first year and more during the next ones with reinvested profits. But there's still time, they need months to set up all the mining equipment.
Also you can buy ACC and mine it by staking (300% during the first year).
a18kiska
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Envion might be a good choice, especially now when it got beat up (almost 50% down since ICO). Theoretically it should bring you 69% in the first year and more during the next ones with reinvested profits. But there's still time, they need months to set up all the mining equipment.
Also you can buy ACC and mine it by staking (300% during the first year).

Envion raised over $100mil and have 2 units that are providing SIMULATED data to it's users so I'm willing to bet they're not even mining yet.

Apollo18 has a workable unit and in the process of scaling...we also just launched our referral system  -- simply register for an account at https://apollo18.co.in to get your unique referral link

Apollo18 - Rewarding Investors Utilizing the Most Efficient Mining Farm in the GALAXY
Whitepaper: https://apollo18.co.in/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
ahmed

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

I recommend savedroid ico ends on 09 march and already entered in the market HitBtc price is 0.05 especially now there is airdrop if buy now get a bonus
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: