Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
Aldritch

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Actually I do not have money from bitcoin yet, but if I ever had I would use this money for my family. I'm buying a house for my parents, food for them and for my family who are still studying. I will pay for their tuition fees at school and others I will save for other expenses.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Actually I do not have money from bitcoin yet, but if I ever had I would use this money for my family. I'm buying a house for my parents, food for them and for my family who are still studying. I will pay for their tuition fees at school and others I will save for other expenses.
You have to get the spirit to earn bitcoin, this is a good opportunity for you to succeed, and if we buy now then we will get big profit someday, if you are currently college then 3 more years you do not need to find a job because you are successful and a lot of money from bitcoin price increases.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Since you have a better plan for the bitcoin that you will earn it is very likely that you will have a good earnings with it.  You will attain your plan.  As for me I am spending my bitcoin to pay for our bills.  Sometimes I buy groceries for my family.  And better is I am saving to put up my own business.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

I put it all into savings and whatever interest I earn from that savings I put it into Bitcoin. Also I put whatever extra cash I make into Bitcoins. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and once Bitcoin becomes big you wont get price swings like today.

Testimony50

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies, and also spend on my project fee
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

So far am planning to spend it in my study, also I want to set aside some of my earnings in signature to make an investment and planning also to be a trader. I do really serious about this because I want to buy my own house and participating only in the signature is not enough. I know BTT is made purposely not to make money but to discuss anything about bitcoin, but since I am a student I am taking this as best opportunity for earning while also learning about bitcoin.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I don't usually spend my money from bitcoin but whenever I am spending it, I always make sure that it is something important or whenever there's an urgent need of money. The only thing I spend the most of my bitcoin is for investing wherein I was always able to recieve high amount of profit in no time. Earning bitcoin was never an easy task that's why I always make sure that I am only spending it for things that are really important and has sense.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I haven't earned that much from bitcoin but if ever I would get a large amount of profit, I think I would grow a business so that I wouldn't rely on bitcoin alone in my whole life. I also spend my money to support my parents with the house expenditures and to help them with the daily expenses. I always make sure that I am using it for the things that are worth to spend for so that I wouldn't end up in regret.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

Unfortunately until now I have not gained a big profit because I know bitcoin but do not dare to invest, I regret because there is no courage when bitcoin price $ 220 or 2 years ago, and when I bought bitcoin was last september when the price is more than $ 5000 and I just buy 0.5 btc so have not gained a big profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
kopicelleng

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Here I am still a beginner and have not got bitcoin yet, but if I have a chance to hold bitcoin then I will use for my daily needs and some that I will use for investment
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

Here I am still a beginner and have not got bitcoin yet, but if I have a chance to hold bitcoin then I will use for my daily needs and some that I will use for investment
That is a wrong mentality, if you hold bitcoin that means you are investing on it.
It should be separate from your personal daily needs because it should only be the amount that you allocated for investment
and no matter what happen you hold based on your target.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

since I get extra money from bitcoin I usually spend it by traveling and eating with family. some of my parts are set aside for inclusion and investment, as a whole this extra income is helping me and my family, hopefully cryptocurrency progresses so that it gives us many benefits.
the more profit I get I am very grateful for the income from this job so the more eager to do it

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

Me i spent my bitcoin paying my bills and buying important stuff and food. The other left  i invest it , trading and mostly i hold it for a year to make it grow. Ill do this everytime i sell my bitcoin.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

This question serves the lighter side of life. I have not received any bitcoin yet but assuming that everything goes well and hopefully of course. I would spend my bitcoin for a vacation with my family. The most important thing I could think about for myself is to make my Family happy. We have struggled a lot financially. My Father work so hard that even until now he is working. He deserved a lot for his effort, so maybe a vacation to make them happy could as well be the best way. On second thought It would be nicer if I could also give to other people as well especially the poor and deserving one. But these are just dreams way too far not until I could get hold of one and become successful. Thanks!

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

I am not spending my bitcoin yet. I just started using bitcoin and not yet earning that much but through patience and will, someday i can earn more. I do not have plans yet. But i want to just earn bitcoin and invest it again for it to grow more.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

I did not spend my money I got from bitcoin, I kept finding out about how to earn a great income with bitcoin, if I spend my bitcoin balance.

I feel a huge loss because many opportunities are very profitable for me and all investors cripto money, so I do not want to spend my bitcoin deposits my balance.

Better to keep the balance of bitcoin savings we have than we spend all the balance of this cripto money.

I think of the best way to grow a cripto money business, to increase my cripto money earnings.

Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

Need to spend to build a house. We do have a home but without a house. For many years we live in a small house, Every part of it is the same in function. I  live like a sardine in a can. I sleep in my kitchen, In my dining room, In my bedroom, and my living room. It is that hard. Life is really hard. So given a chance I maybe able to build myself a better place to live and rest. That's all for now.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

since I get extra money from bitcoin I usually spend it by traveling and eating with family. some of my parts are set aside for inclusion and investment, as a whole this extra income is helping me and my family, hopefully cryptocurrency progresses so that it gives us many benefits.
the more profit I get I am very grateful for the income from this job so the more eager to do it
Roll Eyes

If i will receive a money from bitcoin i will gather it first and if i have a lot to collect then i will spend it to make a house for my family and i'll give them a money to invest in business and usually theres a lot of things i want to buy like more clothes to my family and some things in our house and of course i want to buy a things for my self also,for my hubby and for our baby.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

I am not spending my bitcoin yet. I just started using bitcoin and not yet earning that much but through patience and will, someday i can earn more. I do not have plans yet. But i want to just earn bitcoin and invest it again for it to grow more.
Keep getting more bitcoins and always have patience in working for bitcoin because the struggle is always there especially if you are just getting started but if you will do a good work and if you have determination then you can reach to the times that you will not worry for earning bitcoins because you know the best thing and you don't need to worry for growing it because you already know what is the best.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Basically, I will spend the money I got from Bitcoin in our daily basic needs like foods, clothing and shelter. Part of it will be use to start a small business, educational plan for my children and health insurances for my family. And the rest of it will be invested in the bank as savings for my family's future.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: