Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:15:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cryptocurrency Trading News Platform - The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 127 times)
RamesesLabs (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

Introduction and Advertisement for Blockchain Writers

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
"Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency News Service"

Introduction

Wanted to try to knock out two objectives at once with this post, so I first wanted to introduce myself and my startup news organization, and also try to get some help with making it a content worthy news organization. First off, my interest into [Suspicious link removed]es from web development and digital marketing. As my programming and coding skills developed I have become more intrigued with higher language coding and development similar to those used in the programming of Bitcoin and other distributed ledger technology out there.

Smart contracts also interest me, as contracting is a major part of my other business, automating out expensive lawyers and financial institutions is quite alright with me. On my quest to do this I found that not many financial institutions want you to have a fiat currency bank account if your doing this kind of technology development. If our ISP and energy providers would take Bitcoin, we would make the switch to digital currency all together. Either way, we have a small team of 3 contributing to the beta version of the website. We are looking for those who would like another avenue to post there work on, in exchange for future revenue sharing from advertising revenue generated from page posts. As the company develops we will turn these into paid jobs, but as for now your payment is strictly free promotion and free advertising of your article on our site.

Finally, we wanted to ask readers what they would like to hear about in stories related to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We plan to do in depth pieces on the lesser known alt coins so that beginners and those interested in blockchain investing can find out what this thing is all about. We believe that capitalization of the cryptocurrency markets is only a good thing for all of us. More jobs, more privacy, less banks, less government, and more accessibility to financial networks worldwide. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and respond if your interested in helping us develop our website.

Check out the website at: http://wallstreetbitcoinexchange.com

I am currently in the redesign of the site and going with a bootstrap theme. Content development is fully underway though. If you can help please reply. Thanks.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: