Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buying XRP now  (Read 273 times)
Aleister Crowley (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:18:47 PM

in the last few weeks XRP has fallen, I believe that in november XRP will skyrocket because in my country there is a project with big fund that will enter using XRP ,, but this project still in planning ,. if I succeed in negotiating XRP will be pumped high in november .. then from that I suggest to the traders immediately invest funds in XRP
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

in the last few weeks XRP has fallen, I believe that in november XRP will skyrocket because in my country there is a project with big fund that will enter using XRP ,, but this project still in planning ,. if I succeed in negotiating XRP will be pumped high in november .. then from that I suggest to the traders immediately invest funds in XRP

Whether the XRP value falls down or bumps still the market place seems stable and grows better in the coin circulation. This is good choice miners and traders yet. So investing on XRP would better choice you have done like bitcoin or ethereum.
Now it is right buy more XRP with your fund.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:29:14 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 04:44:22 PM by mjglqw

Mind telling us what that certain project will be about? Also, how "big" will that project be?

Take note: XRP has a current circulating supply of 38,531,538,922 XRP (source: Coinmarketcap). Would that project be big enough to actually have a significant effect on the price? I doubt a project on a single country would be enough to "skyrocket" XRP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
webofunni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

Ripple market cap is too high to make any big jump. Ripple has potential, but I dont think there'll be any significant changes in XRP price in a month or even 6.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:07:00 PM

Buying ripples will definitely give you profit but you require alot of patience for that. I don't think that 1 XRP will reach even 1k USD by the end of 2020. So it would be better to just buy some other currency with whatever source you are using to buy them. Infact better is to buy Bitcoins or hold them if you own alot already. There are predictions which say that Bitcoin will reach around 50k USD by the end of 2k18 (2018).

Now let's make some predictions. Currently 1000 XRP = 0.67442 ETH . That's like quite a small amount for 1 XRP. So basically if you buy like 1 mil XRP then only you will make few USD's as your profit. Buy you'll get a lot more if you just hold BTC.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:20:59 PM

XRP is a large cap stable coin. It has actual use case and many banks are already in deal with it. In 2018, I believe XRP will be bullish. Even Palm Beach briefing suggested XRP. It is never bad to keep a part of large cap coins in your portfolio. Such coins grow steadily and can recover easily after any drop if happens. I believe XRP is a good choice for investment.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

XRP have already shown its ability and potential.
I personally also believe XRP can be skyrocketing.
But it will take time.
Big boys are involved with XRP and they have great team.       
I think bank will come hard in the cryptocurrency world and XRP is their reliable partner.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

XRP is going to be pumped,all rumors and all those bull shit signals claim that XRP will be pumped in the future,now I am not sure if the pump is going to be caused by the project you have mentioned or will it also be a pump-dump strategy by the whales. XRP has the 4th largest market capital as per coinmarketcap ,but the price remains low because of tremendous supply,so whatever may be the reason for the pump,something or the other will cause the price to go down.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: