Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE Campaign Signature Included]Harlot's Signature Campaign Management Service  (Read 1347 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Harlot (OP)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:41:54 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:39:00 PM by Harlot

Hello! I am Harlot and I will be dedicating my time to manage your campaign

As your manager, I will do my best to run your campaign as smooth. I will make sure that the participants are deserving of their positions and in return would receive their equivalent payment rightfully.

As the investors of the campaign, I will assure that a standard set of rules will be established and followed by each participant to affirm that all members are working efficiently and not abusively.

What Will You Get from my Service?

• Free Campaign Signature for your campaign. (The Design will be based on what you want)
  • Escrow of Payments will be under my trusted partner(Optional)
  • Expect me to be reachable most of the time
  • On-time service

Want to start?

Contact me via PM or my Telegram (If you want a faster reply) for your enquiry. Also for a more smooth conversation include the ff.
  • A brief description of what you want me to manage
  • # of Participants you want to be part of the campaign (And also the Ranks you want to participate, e.g. (Jr. Member - Legendary)
  • Your Budget

Limitations
I will only entertain sites/businesses/services/ICOs who are legit (In other words websites/businesses that are scams like HYIPs and related schemes are not allowed)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

You are having potential to launch such a best campaign because i can see your spirit toward managing. One day you will be a successful manager on this forum. I would recommend new people to hire you because if they want to boost there ico they should need to try your service in a debut too.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:47:30 PM

Always good to have a new enthusiastic manager, but if I may offer a bit of advice, try redesigning your banners. The yellow highlight on a red background is kind of off-putting, and if you are designing the signatures as well you may scare off a few interested parties. Best of luck!
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

Always good to have a new enthusiastic manager, but if I may offer a bit of advice, try redesigning your banners. The yellow highlight on a red background is kind of off-putting, and if you are designing the signatures as well you may scare off a few interested parties. Best of luck!
Thank You for your advice. A re-design will come up soon after my first project. I am still learning a few things. Also the signature designs will be based on what the campaign owner wants it to be.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

Thank You for your advice. A re-design will come up soon after my first project. I am still learning a few things. Also the signature designs will be based on what the campaign owner wants it to be.
That's great. Since you are also offering signature designs, it might be a little off with the banner that you have. I guess you'll be the one making you new banner? That would be great if you do -- to improve your skills. It's fine if it doesn't look good but, with a littlle bit of improvement, the syles and techniques will develop as you gain experiences.

Also, are you supporting SMAS? You should (in my opinion).
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:22:30 PM

That's great. Since you are also offering signature designs, it might be a little off with the banner that you have. I guess you'll be the one making you new banner? That would be great if you do -- to improve your skills. It's fine if it doesn't look good but, with a littlle bit of improvement, the syles and techniques will develop as you gain experiences.

Also, are you supporting SMAS? You should (in my opinion).
One of the responsibilities a manager should have when he/she is running a campaign is of course the post quality of their participants, although SMAS is a great list of people who to avoid in being accepted in your signature campaigns I will still have my own personal background checks to people even if he is in the list or not as people can change and improve and their is a good chance they have learned their lessons when their name showed up in the SMAS giving them a second chance won't hurt as I will still monitor them once they are in the campaign.
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:24:21 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: