Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Sportience - First Real Influence on Sport World!  (Read 1332 times)
romanzhur (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:44:10 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:36:09 PM by romanzhur

pre-ICO start: 5th of December!

Links:

Website
Roadmap
pre-ICO Conditions
Team

White Paper
Bounty and Draw
How to participate

Facebook
Twitter
Email: info@sportience.online

Click For Project News Notifications

Sportience is based on a blockchain technology and allow to have a real influence on a real professional football club.

All the routine and boring processes will be supervised by the directors, and we will collectively manage all aspects of its sport life - from transfers and contract renewals to the selection/dismissal of the coach and even the choice of the players for the game.

About Our Product

We will build a system in which each decision will be taken collectively, discussions and surveys will be created by everyone, and every person will be able to vote.

Depending on the money invested (the minimum amount of the contribution is 10 Sportience tokens), the person will have the vote of a certain degree of influence on each poll. In the system it will be impossible to unite in certain groups, choose a leader and trust him the voting or decision-making - each person votes only for himself, this is the principle of our collective management. Depending on the funds invested, the “influencer's” (here and hereinafter - the future users of the system) voice will have a certain power, and our mathematical algorithm based on blockchain technology will monitor this.

Discussions and surveys can be created by each participant, but only the part that gets the most approval rating and votes will be obligatory for execution.

Sportience tokens will be charged to users for votes that have a positive impact on the sports results of the club. Our system based on smart contracts will be responsible for the fair calculation of tokens to each user according to the ratio "the weight of the vote/the degree of influence on the club".

We will be among the first blockchain projects that will give the possibility to earn to token owners, based not only on our project growth, but on the sports clubs success too. With the financial and even intellectual help of users, club results will be better and better, because they will have a possibility to buy more skilled players, have an alternative influential opinion on the choice of the players and tactics, thus excluding "one head mistake" etc. Therefore, fair money distribution will only grow, so "influencers" will not only spend in order to be a part of the club, but also earn on it.

The value of the Sportience tokens will only grow, as its quantity is limited, and there will be more and more money in the Sportience system not only with the help of new and renewable users, but also thanks to the money distribution - because the part of fiat money from buying tickets by fans, selling football players to another clubs, money awarding by the Football League for the matches won etc., would be exchanged in large amounts in Sportience tokens because the fair distribution would be carried out only in our tokens.

Some Words About Me.

We have a team of 9 professionals, you can read about them on Website or Whitepaper, here are some info about me:
I am the founder and CEO of international outstaffing company HuntSmart Inc. with more than 60 employees, a serial entrepreneur with more than 20 different projects started. Created and launched a number of online projects, among them two online subscription services, b2c and b2b big check business, an online store etc. All these services have been successfully sold to partners and other large companies. Top Author on Quora and Udemy, where I have about 1000 students so far. SelfGrowth Expert and Carol Roth Blog Contributor. Recently I was interviewed in one the most well-known media in the world - Huffington Post, and have a lot of different mentions and articles posted on popular business media. The latest are:
Ceoblognation #1
Homebusinessmag
Ceoblognation #2
Simplygottasoar
CarolRothBlog

Participate in our pre-ICO and ICO, become among the first "influencers" and have a significant impact on the club, since each acquired Sportience token will be displayed in the system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alishawaiz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

good luck devs..i am a great football fan and also a football player Smiley
romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

Thank you! Will be glad to see you among our system users Smiley
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:31:59 PM

Look closely at the project, what is the price of 1 token, and how many tokens are all in turnover? show the purse number where your tokens lie?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

Look closely at the project, what is the price of 1 token, and how many tokens are all in turnover? show the purse number where your tokens lie?

A total of 100 million Sportience tokens will be issued.
10% of Sportience tokens will be offered for sale during pre-ICO. Cap - 200 000$. 1 Sportience token price - 0,02$.
Early investors are offered a start bonus:
• 05-12-17 (UTC 00:00 – UTC 23:59) – investors get a +30% start bonus;
• 06-12-17 (UTC 00:00) – 07-12-17 (UTC 23:59) – investors get a +15% start bonus;
• 08-12-17 (UTC 00:00) – 11-12-17 (UTC 23:59) – investors get a +10% start bonus;
• 12-12-17 (UTC 00:00) – 19-12-17 (UTC 23:59) – no bonus provided.

You mean, my Waves address with all the tokens?
romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:04:22 PM

UPDATE! For bounty and draw discussions we create a separate topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384383
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

I can help you with russian translation.
Please PM me for details.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:32:04 PM

Ah yes. Like that is important. I like cats but who cares?
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:33:33 PM

We are already at the final stages of negotiations with one Ukrainian and one Italian club

Show a link that proves this please.
romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:58:37 PM

I can help you with russian translation.
Please PM me for details.

We already have the Russian version - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384579  Smiley
romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:16:08 PM

Blockchain projects related to sports and football in particular - is a rarity. Perhaps, this way he shows his joy that such a project appeared  Smiley
In the silence

Activity: 1284
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

This project is like jet, what difference can you provide to make people believe in your project?
Here is the ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256768.msg22841971#msg22841971
Also i PMed you about something.
romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

We are already at the final stages of negotiations with one Ukrainian and one Italian club

This is the negotiation process between two parties, so there can not be any links because it is offline speaking actions Smiley Instead of that, as we described in detail in White Paper, we can say that there is a huge demand in investments in the sport world, so there will be no problem with clubs findings.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:38:16 PM

Blockchain projects related to sports and football in particular - is a rarity. Perhaps, this way he shows his joy that such a project appeared  Smiley

Or he has low IQ?
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:39:06 PM

This is the negotiation process between two parties, so there can not be any links because it is offline speaking actions Smiley Instead of that, as we described in detail in White Paper, we can say that there is a huge demand in investments in the sport world, so there will be no problem with clubs findings.

Then why do you talk about it?

Sorry you get no money from me.
romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

Then why do you talk about it?

Sorry you get no money from me.

But I didn't say that we are not in the process, I just described how this process is held.

To clarify - we are in the process, we received a clear answer that we need to show the beta-version of the system to start cooperating. Moreover, we talked about that with 9 clubs, 2 of them gave us this answer, 1 club rejected, 4 clubs said that they will cooperate after the first agreement signed with another club.
romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:08:02 PM

This project is like jet, what difference can you provide to make people believe in your project?
Here is the ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256768.msg22841971#msg22841971
Also i PMed you about something.

Yeah, I answered you  Smiley

Difference from that jet project or what? Clarify please your question.
Olega252

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

10% of Sportience tokens will be offered for sale during pre-ICO. Cap - 200 000$. 1 Sportience token price - 0,02$.
• 06-12-17 (UTC 00:00) – 07-12-17 (UTC 23:59) – investors get a +15% start bonus;
• 08-12-17 (UTC 00:00) – 11-12-17 (UTC 23:59) – investors get a +10% start bonus;

дa ecли мoжнo пpeдocтaвьтe

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
Olega252

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

и пoчeмy тoлькo фyтбoл? мoжнo oбъeдинить нecкoлькo видoв cпopтa, шиpe oбxвaт ayдитopии

romanzhur (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

дa ecли мoжнo пpeдocтaвьтe

Address 3PM26y9cTJkwm2mXuDMaHLpt5wJDTjc6V6m.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: