Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CENTRA] Trust abuser offers to buy positive feedback for ICO token dev profile  (Read 800 times)
yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 10:33:02 AM by yogg

EDIT:
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is yogg from bitcointalk and today is 12/04/2017
The purpose of this message is to prove that I am in control of my account.
Feedback left by EtihadBitcoin is fake. He was angry because I releaved his trust abuse attempt.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1yogg7RkwrSsh1UNi5jw3oUALHBaP4KrX
IJWc6+srDv39DYq/LB0f22miBXRSEde2YvD5trm+3aUbbbpqiflEgfxdPJmz5F/SBIfAPtOgrF5egejVQMQmweU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I feel like sharing this because I do not condone any form of trust abuse, shady behavior, scamming ..

I've been PMed by EtihadBitcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1235744) and asked to leave someone a positive feedback.  Huh
When I informed him that I do not condone trust abuse and asked him if he wants negative trust for asking me this, the user insisted and found a way to make my feedback appear legit.
Since he insisted, I can't resist giving him a negative one for trust abuse.
So here comes this thread !

The story unfolds as I am writing this, I'm feel like I'm lurking in the shadow, waiting for the guy to reveal me the name of the member I have to give trust to.  Grin

[-5 mn into the future-]

Okay, so I am supposed to leave positive trust to dashingriddler (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124502) after I bought 20 CENTRA tokens ($17 as of now) that he'd pay for.
This is the token : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114806.0
Gosh, I feel offended that my positive rating has so little value !  Grin

Anyway, here are the screenshots : (I have quoted all hist PMs, read the quotes to have his original messages)

1st screenshot :

2nd screenshot :

His last reply. I stopped communication at this point :

He says he bought an account from me a long time ago. That may have happened when I was giving out small loans with bitcointalk accounts as collateral. I think I have traded no more than 3 accounts in the past. Since this day, I do not encourage account trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:01:26 AM

Okaay so here is how it ends :

Sooo .. Nice words, and he left me a negative one saying that my accound is compromised.  Undecided
I have remained courteous all along tho.  Grin
How little imagination.. What a pity.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:47:30 AM

EtihadBitcoin is certainly attempting to abuse the trust system. I've left feedback. Centra's owner/main account is likely involved but I feel like I need more proof to leave feedback there.. I will be looking though.  Wink

yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:55:56 AM

EtihadBitcoin is certainly attempting to abuse the trust system. I've left feedback. Centra's owner/main account is likely involved but I feel like I need more proof to leave feedback there.. I will be looking though.  Wink

Thank you very much for helping to keep scammers and manipulators away from this forum, ibminer. Smiley
EtihadBitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:08:20 PM

Thank you very much for helping to keep scammers and manipulators away from this forum, ibminer. Smiley
Nice escrow service to build up your trust just like ibtminers.

Once an account seller always an account seller.
no matter for what reason you still are and you can not wash that fact away.

You sold accounts to help these so called scammers and manipulators on the forum.
So you are a contributor. No matter how you want to portray it.
You did it and will expose you for the retard scum you are.
Yeah you sold a coin on here good thing you forgot who you sold it too.
They have your info and already have given it out for nothing.
Once again
Good luck on your future here.
You going to need it asshole foolish no brain person.

deceive and you going to be deceived ten fold in your future.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:33:51 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

Nice escrow service to build up your trust just like ibtminers.
I've never run an escrow service nor "built up" trust. If my goal has been to build my trust score, I'm doing a horrible job at it.

You did it and will expose you for the retard scum you are.
Yeah you sold a coin on here good thing you forgot who you sold it too.
They have your info and already have given it out for nothing.

If you have proof of wrongdoing by yogg, you are welcome to PM me or post it under Reputation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: