Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool.Electroneum.Space - Best ETN Mining Pool  (Read 41886 times)
thedatacare

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:14:51 AM

These pools are frustrating. I tried a dozen of pools so far but none of them has a constant payout. Some days i get only half of what my hashrate should get. I'm not sure if i should just switch to XMR, on XMR i do have constant payouts.

Hello :

I am trying to move from ETH mining to ETN mining. I have about 4000 GPUs and wondering if anyone can suggest a decent pool that can handle all of my GPUs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyablohunter

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

These pools are frustrating. I tried a dozen of pools so far but none of them has a constant payout. Some days i get only half of what my hashrate should get. I'm not sure if i should just switch to XMR, on XMR i do have constant payouts.

Hello :

I am trying to move from ETH mining to ETN mining. I have about 4000 GPUs and wondering if anyone can suggest a decent pool that can handle all of my GPUs.

Unfortunately and also fortunately you have the privilege to be an early adopter Smiley Payouts may not be constant but in the long run when ETN will rise you will have so much gains.
Check-out www.electroneum.vip now and then, they will add more hashing power and more miners are coming. It's run on Amazon Hosting.
qqqua

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

Hello :

I went to a smaller pool and finally recieve proper payments for my hashrate. With 4000 gpus you should think about solo mining.
mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

Hi frds,

I want to share my last 10 days experience about Electroneum(ETN) cryptocurrency coin mining.

On 2nd november, 2017 - I joined electroneum website and used their CPU windows miner, i received 6 ETN in 24 hours.
On 3rd november, 2017 - I used ccminer on one of my GPU rigs with electroneum official eupool but their payout is 100ETN and their support reply is very weak.
On 5th november 2017 - I shifted to hashparty server. I liked it a lot, worked much better than previous pool, but as i am having total 6 rigs, i failed to add more than 1 rig. when i added 2nd rig, both 1st and 2nd rig started showing errors.
On 6th november 2017 - I joined suprnova.cc n started mining on 6 rigs using workers. But in 72 hours I lost 136 ETN as orphan coins. When I asked support for help they said they cant help in this case. So i thought if i lost 136 ETN in 72 hours, how much i will loose in next 6 months. Also, their fee on each transaction irritated me. I noticed one major thing on suprnova that i felt like they are stealing my coins and paying me less. Calculators were showing that i will receive around 700 coins everyday but i got around 600 coins per day from all my 6 rigs. I decided to leave them in peace.

Finally, I joined pool.electroneum.space, I was little worried about all that i experienced before. this pool front web panel was showing lots of fluctuation in my reported hash rate, from 7Kh/s to 13Kh/s. I was worried n confused, i want to talk with someone then I found they have discord chatting platform. I joined discord n asked if anybody online. Pool admin appeared and i share my problem and admin said dont worry just wait for few hours. I waited for 12 hours and I noticed amazing results. I made 450 ETN in 12 hours. Also, this pool charges no fee. And there are so many miners to guide each other.

I suggest you all should try this pool for at least 24 hours. Quick support n guidance is available there, what else we all need from mining servers?

Thanks everybody for reading my experience.

Cheers,
Geet.

Thank you so much for sharing. Tried several original pools but get only half of the coins when lucky. First ETN came in only after 5 minutes. My hashrates looks fine aswell
Tbpxo

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:07:31 PM

www.earthpool.net has been paying on time, pretty much all the time.

etn-us.earthpool.net:9000 / 5555
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

What's up with uspool.electroneum.com it hasn't mined a block for over 12 hours now. Anybody got some information? Switched all my rigs to another pool.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
crock92

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:12:08 PM

Hi all,

Just out of wondering does anyone mine on https://www.earthpool.net/etn/
The amount of miners was good at the weekend and was getting pay outs every couple of hours, but now it's completely dropped off there was a one stage over 2000 miners now theres only 42  Undecided

cameleon777

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

Has anyone tried mining directly to cryptopia adress? can't run the the CML wallet cause i have windows 7 32bit Sad
zenono

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:00:59 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 04:20:34 PM by zenono

1,445kh/s = 86,1 etn/day with current diff as calculators say
7 hours on electroneum.space = 13,42 etn which is 46 etn/day
What is wrong with this pool?
bwickstrom

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:38 PM

Hi All, I am mining Electroneum on EasyHash.io My rig is currently producing 4,700 h/s. On the EasyHash site, it states that my hashrate is 3.0 KH/s. Any idea why there is such a large difference between actual and reported? Shouldn't I be at around 4.7 KH/s?

Thank you
hariinfo

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:28:59 PM

Found this pool. http://electroneum.vip/
Very new and they don't hit blocks quite often. If you are patient enough you will find high rewards unlike other pools.

With just 5.6K hash power. I have following balance for few hours of mining.

Pending Balance: 368.36 ETN
 Total Paid: 0.00 ETN
 Last Share Submitted: less than a minute ago
 Hash Rate: 5.58 KH/sec
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:37:13 PM

Has anyone tried mining directly to cryptopia adress? can't run the the CML wallet cause i have windows 7 32bit Sad

Yes i did.
BitEnergi

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:13:37 AM

Electroneum.space is a scam. They stole 200+ETN which was appearing in the balance. Last night they were down and now when they are back up again, all the pending balance of 200+ ETN is gone and my stats were reverted back to 30th of November !!!

Hey, thieves, give back the coins !
Bubbletrouble

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

Electroneum.space is a scam. They stole 200+ETN which was appearing in the balance. Last night they were down and now when they are back up again, all the pending balance of 200+ ETN is gone and my stats were reverted back to 30th of November !!!

Hello, i had about 3 ETN @ electroneum.space this morning, but some minutes later my pending balance was canceled to 0.1 ETN. This is not a big loss, but be aware!!!
TwistedXT

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:25:01 AM

Hello, i had about 3 ETN @ electroneum.space this morning, but some minutes later my pending balance was canceled to 0.1 ETN. This is not a big loss, but be aware!!!

Same thing happened to me, I had 41 etn in pending last night, have since  (9 hours later) only been paid 21 with 0.3 left in pending.
Yoko333

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:29:01 PM

http://electroneum.vip/ seem to be reliable, I have been mining on here since this morning. The Admin on the chat seems to know what he is doing too.
I checked their hosting is really on Amazon, and I didn't had any problem of connection until now.
I'm mining with my 580 4GB at 720h/s

ELectrenum.space was great until their recent problem, I got 272 ETN from them, they didn't steal anything from me.
us-etn-pool.hashparty.io was very good but now it's always giving error when connecting if it's connecting at all.
Easy.hash lasted 3 days then connection problems there too and yesterday it wasn't giving me enough ETN, about half of what I get usually.
eu2.electromine.fr was giving me some error connection and even some rejected share so I didn't stay long.
EMWEE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:58:26 PM

I joined the discord channel of electroneum.space and they have a problem with the server. They are running a back-up now and the admin is working on the missing payouts. Don't really know what's going on, my hashrate only shows half of what it should be.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:23:32 PM

A lot of pools lost a lot of hashrate because of the Nicehash hack or are down!
But we are still up and consistent in our hashrate!
Come join us.
100% uptime, only 0.5% fees, complete guide for mining and Discord support!
http://electroneum.ovh/

EMWEE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:49:56 PM

What hack did i missed something? Electroneum.space looks fine now, my hashrate stated at the pool site reflects my hashrate at my rigs. Payments are consistent. According to the discord chat the admin is still working on the delayed payments.

gvb

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

A lot of pools lost a lot of hashrate because of the Nicehash hack or are down!
But we are still up and consistent in our hashrate!
Come join us.
100% uptime, only 0.5% fees, complete guide for mining and Discord support!
http://electroneum.ovh/

there seemed to be an issue with the auto 30 minutes payout but this was solved a few hours ago.

everything from the balance that started to pile up was nicely payed out.

earnings seem to have boosted too while I didn't really see an increase of hashrates.

for me stable too, never noticed that it was down so far.

good job, Krakatoa87.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: