Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool.Electroneum.Space - Best ETN Mining Pool  (Read 41898 times)
podvodnik

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:02:40 PM

I personally think that it depends at the end how much that bring to your pocket. If on the big pool you get more, stay there. If on the small pool you get more, you stay on the small pool. Big not always is better.
Stability is also other side of the question. Just keep in mind that at the pool with low hashrate you need to mine at least 60 to 90 blocks to get good statistics.
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:10:46 AM

I've been mining ETN for a few days now, but wondered what people with more experience would rather have out of a pool with a few hundred miners, but a very low hash rate or a pool with 10k+ miners and a hash rate around 20 times bigger.

I don't know whether to stick with the pool I'm currently in or switch to one with a higher hash rate.

After mining for a few months, I have realized a few things. The size of the pool makes no difference. It just affects the frequency of payment. Big pools find blocks frequently, so you get your small share of the reward frequently but with small pools you get a big chunky reward at once but it may take days or weeks. However, over a significant period of time, you earn the same.

What's more important is how reliable the pool is. Most pools are highly unreliable and often go down as they don't have competent admins to protect against DDOS or high loads. Some of them don't even record your hashrate correctly. So I say stick with the pools having the highest uptime irrespective of how much fee they charge. A difference of 1% fee won't kill you but frequent downtimes definitely will.
tadeus1

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

Anybody noticed low earnings last day on space pool?

I noticed big jumps in hashrate in and out , probably due to the nicehak users 'getting' our profits Smiley
NobFox

Activity: 85
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:42:16 AM

I've been mining ETN for a few days now, but wondered what people with more experience would rather have out of a pool with a few hundred miners, but a very low hash rate or a pool with 10k+ miners and a hash rate around 20 times bigger.

I don't know whether to stick with the pool I'm currently in or switch to one with a higher hash rate.

After mining for a few months, I have realized a few things. The size of the pool makes no difference. It just affects the frequency of payment. Big pools find blocks frequently, so you get your small share of the reward frequently but with small pools you get a big chunky reward at once but it may take days or weeks. However, over a significant period of time, you earn the same.

What's more important is how reliable the pool is. Most pools are highly unreliable and often go down as they don't have competent admins to protect against DDOS or high loads. Some of them don't even record your hashrate correctly. So I say stick with the pools having the highest uptime irrespective of how much fee they charge. A difference of 1% fee won't kill you but frequent downtimes definitely will.

Perfect answer - this is exactly the kind of information I was looking for an pretty much confirmed what I was thinking.

I'm mining on hash party as the OP seemed to quite like it and I must say it's been reliable and pays out just fine. It's just a shame the hash rate has dropped so much on the UK pool that there's only a block every 11 hours or so.

█        ★        8 GAMES        ★        WAGERING CONTEST        ★        JACKPOTS        ★        VIP        ★       
─ ── ──── ──────        CryptoGames     Catch the winning spirit     Best Provably Fair Cryptocurrency Gambling Site        ────── ──── ── ─
►►►     [ DICE ]   [ SLOT ]   [ BLACKJACK ]   [ ROULETTE ]   [ PLINKO ]   [ LOTTERY ]   [ VIDEO POKER ]   [ MINESWEEPER ]     ◄◄◄
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 05:54:02 PM by The Demon Slick

I have my gaming pc running 2 8gb sapphire rx580s i7, Ucrypto was giving me 60/day w/stacker, 3 blocks a day, I was getting 20 per, then they hit 2 orphans in a row a few days back, the whole network hit zero blocks for hours. Eventually I saw the network hitting blocks again, but not Ucrypto. Jumped to spacepools, never been happier. Pulling down 90-100 a day. I'm staying there for a bit, at least a thousand etn. Spacepools for the win.

*** Edit because I unfairly smeared UK, apologies, it was ucrypto etn pool., NOT UK, as I initially posted. Corrected.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

Their new SUMO pool is only paying 32.x SUMO per block instead of 36.x.   Beware of any pool that says they have "0% fee".
D_M_G

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

Hi All,

How can i check my ETN balance if eupool website is not working? I'm using the etn pool miner v.1.1 beta and I don't know if I receive anything.i`ve got 20 k shares and I`m scared to stop the mining.Can you advise what will happen if I spot mining?
MaPeX

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Hi,
please add to list new Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.
podvodnik

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

I tried different pools and have found also there is not much difference between hashrate of the pool if you see that pool is able to find at least 10 -20 blocks per 24 hours. After checking several of the pools for best payout I stopped at etn.fairhash.org, I get more then on any other pool I tried sofar. The community there speak russian, but admin speak english if you need help, just wait for him in chat.
akiash

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

Hi All,
I'm mining on etn.spacepools.org and my hash rate is little over 8K. Seems like my payouts are reducing. Do you have any idea about this?
BitHamster

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

Hi All,
I'm mining on etn.spacepools.org and my hash rate is little over 8K. Seems like my payouts are reducing. Do you have any idea about this?

I've noticed the same. The pool is doing a lot of extra effort to find blocks. I would also like to hear what is going on.
Mojo_LB

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:06:29 AM

I moved out from all pools due to a lot of down times and no reliability.

I created a decent pool with several dedicated servers across all regions.

BitcoinTalk announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2693874.0

Pool Website: https://www.electromine.NET/

If you are sick of all downtimes and poorly configured pools, join me.
coinfoundry

Activity: 292

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

https://poolmining.org/pool/etn is reliable pool with great support and community.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
akiash

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

Hi All,

I've noticed the same. The pool is doing a lot of extra effort to find blocks. I would also like to hear what is going on.

Yes, also noticed it. Some times they take a long time to find a block. I connected half of my miners to etn.nanopool.org and I was able to get better results.
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

Definitely spacepools has slowed down. I waited 2 days to be sure. You can see in the blocks list huge gaps of 45 minutes to an hour with no blocks. If you scroll way back through the list you can see it started 3 days ago, and it seems to be happening more frequently. And hey ucrypto guy, your pool hit double orphan and freeze for hours two times in 3 days. I respectfully suggest that you have your own issues to adress.
asiohx

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

Man I thought I was going crazy these last few days, trying to figure out what was going on. I thought there was something wrong with my miners or that maybe the site had been updating incorrectly. Do you think there's a chance they'll find their way back to normal speeds or maybe it's time to jump ship to another pool?
dimitrkovalsky

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Here is pool with 0.9% fee http://electroneum.pp.ua
tdott

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

I tried different pools and have found also there is not much difference between hashrate of the pool if you see that pool is able to find at least 10 -20 blocks per 24 hours. After checking several of the pools for best payout I stopped at etn.fairhash.org, I get more then on any other pool I tried sofar. The community there speak russian, but admin speak english if you need help, just wait for him in chat.

I've also had goodluck with them, I tried a few different pools for a few days and I think i'll be switching back to fairhash.
v56miner

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:28:18 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 08:54:19 PM by v56miner

Definitely spacepools has slowed down. I waited 2 days to be sure. You can see in the blocks list huge gaps of 45 minutes to an hour with no blocks. If you scroll way back through the list you can see it started 3 days ago, and it seems to be happening more frequently. And hey ucrypto guy, your pool hit double orphan and freeze for hours two times in 3 days. I respectfully suggest that you have your own issues to adress.

I agree, we had been using this space pool for about 2 weeks but in recent 3-4 days they yield much less than usual.

Now switched to fairhash pool and enjoy mining there.
Ovi-Wan Kenobi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

anybody knows what is the min payment for easyhash.io, I can't find it listed anywhere on their website
thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: