Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US company INC and ICO ?  (Read 157 times)
iamhero.io (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:49:51 PM

Hello, the following question:

is it allowed to a US company INC. Starting an ICO and having a project using blogshain tehnology and coins?

Or is only the sale to US guarantor of ICO prohibited?

thanks for your comments.
Raffielo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:22:00 PM

is it allowed to a US company INC. Starting an ICO and having a project using blogshain tehnology and coins?

An attorney would need to chime in to fully answer this question because it’s a huge grey area with banks stating publicly one thing than doing something else in live business altogether. When a US businessman such as Gates invests in XRP, it should say something about what is allowed, or better yet, how these things should and shouldn’t be pursued, the ways, hence attorney speak. Speculative wise there are ICO’s headquartered within US, and doing business because as long as they file their gains, income with IRS they’ll be alright I’m logically guessing — otherwise they’d be shut down, but as long as they pay they’re ok. I’ve been curious about US exchanges which function within these parameters. The public knows about them because the info is publicly disclosed.

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

USA not supported ico project
all ico project include buyer(investor0 and company not supported and not alowed
if still open can problem with law

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
iamhero.io (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:01:28 AM

Great thanks for the answer, I also read that it is not legal, but I wonder dan why there are several including large project with headquarters and ico start in the US.

https://dragonchain.com/#hero
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: