Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️  (Read 79627 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

The price doesn't make people be happy yet ... looks like it will be a good idea to forget about my tokens until end of the year Grin
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:19:33 PM

The price doesn't make people be happy yet ... looks like it will be a good idea to forget about my tokens until end of the year Grin

So wait for the main stages that are planned and described in the roadmap. Maybe after some events, the demand for the UTT tokens will go up.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

So wait for the main stages that are planned and described in the roadmap. Maybe after some events, the demand for the UTT tokens will go up.

No need to wait for year end. If you can see the coinmarketcap now , you will realize that united Coin has began to rise and it is near 80 Cents.
Considering the lowering of all the alts and bitcoin itself, this is a very good value. From here it will go on, so time to accumulate more while its cheap.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:01:41 AM

No need to wait for year end. If you can see the coinmarketcap now , you will realize that united Coin has began to rise and it is near 80 Cents.
Considering the lowering of all the alts and bitcoin itself, this is a very good value. From here it will go on, so time to accumulate more while its cheap.

It's over $1 already.

coinmr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

It's over $1 already.

There was a nice pump from 6k satoshis to 12k on Feb 17 on increased volume. Now it's falling back to 6k and maybe deeper underground.
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Pretty good project, strong team, but at the same time no interest to their token. Very tiny volume on HitBTC, like it's some kind of shitcoin...

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

Pretty good project, strong team, but at the same time no interest to their token. Very tiny volume on HitBTC, like it's some kind of shitcoin...

it's true, the project is good and the team is strong. i think, it's just a matter of time. if we look at the situation in cryptoworld now, it is obviously not great.. i hope that this is the problem, and when we see the improvement of crypto, we'll see ut tokens and its hype.

coinmr

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

Trading volume is really upsetting ( Does the team is willing or even plan to do something about it? Maybe some marketing incentives for the traders?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

INVESTING IN DROPBOX IPO

Good news friends: We are starting to accept applications for Dropbox IPO! That’s right — one of the best cloud storage services is going public at last. It would be no exaggeration to say that the whole market was waiting for this moment.

Dropbox hallmarks

Today Dropbox evidently dominates the race of cloud services. Even though it has to compete with such giants as Amazon and Google. Equally noteworthy is the fact that the company was incorporated just over 10 years ago, in 2007, — and managed to become one of the best from the best in the industry. The key strength of Dropbox lies in its shift towards the corporate segment. This provides for stable growth of paid subscriptions. For the moment the company counts over 300 thousand corporate clients. Totally the service has over 500 (!) million users from all over the world.

Dropbox has access to a very serious server infrastructure due to close partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. This provides for scalability of the company in context of steady growing demand for storage place of a large bulk of data. Moreover, the service evolves also in terms of functionality expanding in mobile segment and extending the range of additional services, and this seems quite promising too.

Financial performance

Dropbox applies quite an unusual model of development and costs compared to other companies with such number of clients. It does not allocate great funds for marketing, but relies on self-service channels. Monetization is mainly due to corporate tariffs and additional services. As a result revenue of the company annually grows. Last year it was 1,1 bln $ compared to 845 mln $ in 2016 and 604 mln $ in 2015. Net loss of the company is decreasing at a steady rate — in 2017 it reached 112 mln $, which almost twice less than in 2016.

Public offering and deadlines

Dropbox will be listed at Nasdaq under the ticker symbol ‘DBX’. The company chose 12 investment banks including reputed Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan as underwriters of the project. The company expects to raise 500 mln $ during IPO, and its total capitalization may reach 10 bln $.

Investments to Dropbox shall be counted as mid risky. We forecast the average annual return at the rate of 80%. Minimum investment amount is equal to 5000 $.

The exact date of trading has not been announced yet, but it is more than likely to happen by the end of March.

https://medium.com/@Uttoken.io/investing-in-dropbox-ipo-d27f8c55d3d2
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

INVESTING IN DROPBOX IPO

Good news friends: We are starting to accept applications for Dropbox IPO! That’s right — one of the best cloud storage services is going public at last. It would be no exaggeration to say that the whole market was waiting for this moment.

Dropbox hallmarks

Today Dropbox evidently dominates the race of cloud services. Even though it has to compete with such giants as Amazon and Google. Equally noteworthy is the fact that the company was incorporated just over 10 years ago, in 2007, — and managed to become one of the best from the best in the industry. The key strength of Dropbox lies in its shift towards the corporate segment. This provides for stable growth of paid subscriptions. For the moment the company counts over 300 thousand corporate clients. Totally the service has over 500 (!) million users from all over the world.

Dropbox has access to a very serious server infrastructure due to close partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. This provides for scalability of the company in context of steady growing demand for storage place of a large bulk of data. Moreover, the service evolves also in terms of functionality expanding in mobile segment and extending the range of additional services, and this seems quite promising too.

Financial performance

Dropbox applies quite an unusual model of development and costs compared to other companies with such number of clients. It does not allocate great funds for marketing, but relies on self-service channels. Monetization is mainly due to corporate tariffs and additional services. As a result revenue of the company annually grows. Last year it was 1,1 bln $ compared to 845 mln $ in 2016 and 604 mln $ in 2015. Net loss of the company is decreasing at a steady rate — in 2017 it reached 112 mln $, which almost twice less than in 2016.

Public offering and deadlines

Dropbox will be listed at Nasdaq under the ticker symbol ‘DBX’. The company chose 12 investment banks including reputed Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan as underwriters of the project. The company expects to raise 500 mln $ during IPO, and its total capitalization may reach 10 bln $.

Investments to Dropbox shall be counted as mid risky. We forecast the average annual return at the rate of 80%. Minimum investment amount is equal to 5000 $.

The exact date of trading has not been announced yet, but it is more than likely to happen by the end of March.

https://medium.com/@Uttoken.io/investing-in-dropbox-ipo-d27f8c55d3d2

Do you collect only crypto for dropbox IPO or I can invest fiat currency through utt personal account on your website?
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

Why should I invest in your project?
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

You have to be more precise, about which project are you speaking? United Traders?
If yes, you should visit its Web Site at least! UT's ICO has already ended.
coinmr

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

As the ICO ended long ago you have plenty of time to buy UTT at the exchanges. Do your own research. Start with the United traders white paper at first.
Kirky

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

It's over $1 already.

There was a nice pump from 6k satoshis to 12k on Feb 17 on increased volume. Now it's falling back to 6k and maybe deeper underground.
The origin of this pump and dump was a news posted on their dev's twitter... Cool
I would like it become regular LOL Grin
Kirky

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

it's true, the project is good and the team is strong. i think, it's just a matter of time. if we look at the situation in cryptoworld now, it is obviously not great.. i hope that this is the problem, and when we see the improvement of crypto, we'll see ut tokens and its hype.
I will never understood HODL's strategy Smiley
In crypto-world you can predict even tomorow, so I don't see why everybody takes some much risks Shocked
Kirky

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

The key word in your sentence is "like", because UTT is very far from shitcoin...
You shouldn't forget that it's the best hedge fond in Russia. Wink
Kirky

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I will hold too, i ve received 400 token and i think that this project (serious) will increase the value of UTT significally...
Personally I don't hold anymore but I would like to say that the eam of this project is very responsable and loyal. Regarding loyality, I really appreciated when A. Radchenko let all investors to sell their tokens without any losses Cool
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Are there any new news about this token?
I received this token in Bounty, I have it all the time.

I think that this project has a wonderful concept.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

The project team is very strong.The guys are active traders.The project is developing according to plan....the volumes on HitBTC are really small, but
it's temporary.Just no HYIP.This is also due to the fall of the cryptocurrency market.A little patience and the price will increase several times.)
luffare

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

The project team is very strong.The guys are active traders.The project is developing according to plan....the volumes on HitBTC are really small, but
it's temporary.Just no HYIP.This is also due to the fall of the cryptocurrency market.A little patience and the price will increase several times.)
Really so sure?  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: