Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best wallet of erc20 token?  (Read 2297 times)
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

Erc20 is the best wallet free myetherwallet and everyone uses myetherwallet.  But the safest wallet is hardware wallet and I'm using the Ledger Nano S
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

I think it's a MEW wallet that is fast-paced and user-friendly.   good luck

AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

For me it is MEW. It is easy to use and you can list almost all erc20 tokens. Just store the key into a safe place because once you lost it, you can never retrieve it.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

I would like to save the airdrops erc20 token.
Then, but I am scared about fraud or stolen by the robber.

Please let me know the best and secure wallet of erc token.

Now what wallet do you use? actually the wallet you are using is also safe I think. You have to be able to keep the privatekey well ...
I myself use the MEW wallet, for me the wallet is very safe and has never been hacked, hopefully it doesn't happen to me.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

Wow, lots of repeat answers here, no explanation.

To the OP, I believe Ethereum is the only wallet that can accommodate Ethereum blockchain based coins, which is what ERC20 coins are, they're based on the Ethereum blockchain.
And I dont believe that Ethereum wallet is the only wallet there are lots of wallet that can accommodate erc20 tokens the most used and common for its usability, security and simple gui is the https://www.myetherwallet.com (MEW) it can easily used in term of airdrops storage because you can add its parameters to be able to display this tokens in your wallet then send and received it easily If Im not mistaken this wallet is the most recommended by developers compared to official ethereum desktop wallet. 

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

I think it's a MEW wallet that is fast-paced and user-friendly.   good luck
MEW is easy to use and is the most popular ERC20 tokens. But there are other wallets that you can explore with.

• Ledger nano s
  • Trezor
  • Metamask

These what I usually use except trezor but its highly recommended.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

Now what wallet do you use? actually the wallet you are using is also safe I think. You have to be able to keep the privatekey well ...
I myself use the MEW wallet, for me the wallet is very safe and has never been hacked, hopefully it doesn't happen to me.

MEW..ya is the easy way to use,but mew can be hacked if you don't carefully put your private key
make sure the site is https://myetherwallet.com/, there are many hackers who duplicate web and try stole your wallet.
If you would like to know the safest wallet is hardware wallet, like trezzor wallet,ledger nano.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Don't worry about theft of tokens, if you can keep your Private Key safe and can also avoid web pishing then you won't get token theft. And yes, I recommend myetherwallet as a wallet to accommodate various kinds of erc20 tokens.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

I'm using myetherwallet and metamask to store your tokens. Although it still has many weaknesses, but to me this is the best 2 wallet for now.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

I`m altcoin holder and for me myetherwallet is good for holding ECR20 because is very convenient to use as wallet, to sell your coins in many exchange or to buy some coins from any exchanges site using secondary security( metamask) to avoid hackers.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

For altcoin holder most of the coin in the market are from Erc20 based on coin, in order to bold those coins it is very good use MEW because they have very strong security measures compared to other wallets. So it is very good to hold them in MEW.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

You don't need to be worried too much, you can keep your airdrop and bounty tokens into myetherwallet account, it's safe and easy to understand for a newbie.
But always be caution with your private key or paraphrase.
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

I am always used myetherwallet to save all my token until now, for me it is
good and easy to used
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I use metamask because I don't need to import my private key every time I want to some transaction , also It is anti phishing , these days there are a lot of websites that provide Erc20 wallet but im comfortable with metamask .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: