Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:30:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh No, Bitcoin is DEAD?! Should I Get All My Money Into BCH Now? Relax and Read.  (Read 656 times)
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:49:56 AM

Bitcoin has been said death many times since 2009 and it is still not death despite its going high and higher. The last treat on bitcoin is mtgox colapse and many bitcoin stolen. Now the biggest treat is bcash which want controled all cryptoworld through their coin called bitcoin cash and want replace bitcoin.i hope bitcoin will still sirvive. The only one way to make it survived is lower the transactions fees and make it fast.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:58:53 AM

Bitcoin has been said death many times since 2009 and it is still not death despite its going high and higher. The last treat on bitcoin is mtgox colapse and many bitcoin stolen. Now the biggest treat is bcash which want controled all cryptoworld through their coin called bitcoin cash and want replace bitcoin.i hope bitcoin will still sirvive. The only one way to make it survived is lower the transactions fees and make it fast.
Yes most people thinks bitcoin is dead and most they convert into bitcoin cash as replacement of bitcoin. As they dont know bitcoin cash is just a pump and dump coin you should know to take profit in this coin. The most concern also is the fees to resolve the issues of being expensive.
posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

Bitcoin is the mother no son can surpass his mother. bitcoin will be even higher than now.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

Bitcoin is the mother no son can surpass his mother. bitcoin will be even higher than now.

they said bitcoin is the father , not mother but whatever it is called bitcoin is not yet dead. bitcoin is just undergone in a short correction and sooner or later it can then recover back again to finish its unfinshed business on which is reaching its new all time high just before the end of the year 2017. on the other hand , bitcoincash is indeed a good coin with a potential to succed among other coins due to the fact that bitcoincash has some advantage like bigger blocks and fast network ( lightning networks).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: