Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 2013 Casascius 1 BTC GILT FUNDED (MS 68)  (Read 1880 times)
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:47:58 AM

Nice! That is a great find, and I am sure he is a reputable seller (as mentioned by others in this thread). Only downside, I do not believe this one on eBay was graded? So hopefully mine would pull a slightly better premium.

Valid point. The coin looks nice, but it’s not a graded 68 (at least yet)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ifyoubuildit

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:50:04 AM

I would pay 1.55 + cover shipping & escrow costs.

E
captnlolers (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:18:00 AM

Still available. I feel 2BTC is fair market value for this coin at this rating. If anyone is interested, please do PM me. Local would obviously be preferred.
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:26:55 PM

Would pay 1.56 BTC for this + shipping and escrow
captnlolers (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

US Thanksgiving weekend bump! Get this beauty now!
RealHummer

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:58:09 PM

Question I have on all these coins, all Casascius, Lealana or whoever made the coins is why does the price of BTC affect the coin price. If you were to buy this Gilt coin a few months ago you were looking at 2.2 BTC all day long but now some claim its not worth that being BTC is up. I myself bought a ton of coins as a investment but basically what your saying is I should have just left it in BTC that as BTC rises coin values drop. Why isnt a coin that sold for 2.2 BTC months ago worth 2.2 BTC today? If you were to take a Gilt coin months ago at 2.2btc it had no BCC, BTG loaded either.

Thanks
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:30:45 PM

Question I have on all these coins, all Casascius, Lealana or whoever made the coins is why does the price of BTC affect the coin price. If you were to buy this Gilt coin a few months ago you were looking at 2.2 BTC all day long but now some claim its not worth that being BTC is up. I myself bought a ton of coins as a investment but basically what your saying is I should have just left it in BTC that as BTC rises coin values drop. Why isnt a coin that sold for 2.2 BTC months ago worth 2.2 BTC today? If you were to take a Gilt coin months ago at 2.2btc it had no BCC, BTG loaded either.

Thanks
If we were still paying the same premiums we were paying 3 years ago this Gilt would be 3.5-4BTC. which would be approximately 27k for the premium and 11k for the loaded value (including forks)

RealHummer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:32:34 PM

Thanks
If we were still paying the same premiums we were paying 3 years ago this Gilt would be 3.5-4BTC. which would be approximately 27k for the premium and 11k for the loaded value (including forks)

Thanks,
didnt know they were that high Ouch!! With that being said coins are not a great investment then.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:37:42 PM

Thanks

Thanks,
didnt know they were that high Ouch!! With that being said coins are not a great investment then.
Granted the price of bitcoin was also $300 each back then so although the BTC value drops the fiat value has been going up.

captnlolers (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:11:17 AM

Weekend bump. Still available. This is a MS 68 rated coin, going for cheaper than all unrated ones you can find here!
RealHummer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:24:14 AM

Weekend bump. Still available. This is a MS 68 rated coin, going for cheaper than all unrated ones you can find here!

How long have you had this coin and did you have it graded and if so when.
captnlolers (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:29:21 AM

How long have you had this coin and did you have it graded and if so when.

Picked this up in December of 2013. Funded. In its original hard casing. It remained in it until about 2 months ago, when it was sent to ANACS to be graded. After which it was placed into the standard ANACS vacuum seal or whatever it is. There are pics in the original post, which I am unable to embed due to being a low rating on the forum.
captnlolers (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:52:31 AM

With BTC reaching an ALL TIME HIGH DAY AFTER DAY, I am open to offers. If we can get a deal done this weekend, the better the deal. Looking only for CASH IN HAND IN PERSON and between 1.8BTC to 2BTC. If that means you travel to my location, I will eat the travel costs.
RealHummer

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:10:47 AM

Id be interested at 1.6. Any chance in meeting me in the Buffalo area if I fly up Saturday or Sunday? I prefer not to go through customs and Im not sure if I still have the Customs sticker needed on the plane to fly back into the states, has to be renewed yearly and I havent done so. Looks like just over 240 nautical miles.
captnlolers (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:32:38 AM

Id be interested at 1.6. Any chance in meeting me in the Buffalo area if I fly up Saturday or Sunday? I prefer not to go through customs and Im not sure if I still have the Customs sticker needed on the plane to fly back into the states, has to be renewed yearly and I havent done so. Looks like just over 240 nautical miles.

Tempting... but I wouldn't go anywhere under 1.8 if I was coming to you. I will keep this offer in mind though.
captnlolers (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:29:33 PM

Weekend bump. Offer still stands as found in the OP.
captnlolers (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:08:32 PM

Still available. I suggest getting in before the price climbs any higher!  Cheesy
captnlolers (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

Accepting BTC with Escrow, with any reasonable offer. Buyer pays.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

No one's going to help this fell crypto lover out by quoting their pics to post them properly?

and now that you all can see them, these coins are being priced WAY under value on this thread.

Anything under 2BTC is worthy of being laughed at. Any thing over 2BTC PER COIN is worth of consideration, but only if proper speculation is applied to the offer.

TL;DR: don't insult us.
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1524
Merit: 1133

derp

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:46:19 AM

No one's going to help this fell crypto lover out by quoting their pics to post them properly?

and now that you all can see them, these coins are being priced WAY under value on this thread.

Anything under 2BTC is worthy of being laughed at. Any thing over 2BTC PER COIN is worth of consideration, but only if proper speculation is applied to the offer.

TL;DR: don't insult us.

you sir, are worthy of being laughed at. you are not one of "us"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: