Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletZ - The All in One Coin Balance Viewer  (Read 446 times)
mortalys (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:52:08 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 04:49:12 PM by mortalys

Hello to everyone,

I wasn't sure where I put the current topic, so decided to post here since it's a project for Bitcoin and Other Coins!

First would like to introduce myself, I'm César from Portugal and beeing a freelancer developer wanted to get more into the crypto currency "world", so after a friend approach me with some details about the crypto coins decided to put my hands into work and make something usefull for the community.

I realized that there are many sources to check balances of wallets, ones exists, other not really ( virtual exchange wallets ) and can be a bit boring to get the "balance" of my wallets in just one place, so created WalletZ

So for all of the users that wanted to manage their Wallet Balances I hope the tool can be handy for you, has much it's for me.

Some features you can find..

WalletZ - The All in One Coin Balance Viewer https://www.walletz.cc

.Balance Check - Support instant market value for more than 1000 Coins!
 .Public Wallets - Just need wallet address. No Passphrases Required!
 .Exchange Accounts - Instant fetch all your wallets inside of supported third party sites!
 .Auto Balances - Updates for supported coins directly from the ledger network.
 .Coin Conversion - Get total values and price per unit in US Dollar, Euros and Chinese Yuan.
 .Confidentiality - All information is kept in user computer. 100% Safe, Secure & Anonymous.
 .FREE

It's in BETA, so some errors and bugs can be found but all feedback is welcome, either here or directly in the trello's community board that you can find also in the official site

You can download from the website - https://www.walletz.cc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opebiyiope

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

You should ask the senior members. They will put you through
mortalys (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

You should ask the senior members. They will put you through

@opebiyiope Thank you for for the reply.

what you mean to ask a Senior Member? He can help me out shaping up a bit more WalletZ ? Actually that would be great, new features and ideas to enhance the user experience.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:51:00 PM

Just to clarify, to use it, do you add all your coin addresses, and it will update your current amount there? Anything that requires download is sketchy to me, and for that I wouldn't use it. Why not change it to an online site instead? I don't see why a simple tool like this needs to be downloaded.

Would like it if this has notifications and linkable with pushbullet so that your phone can get updates too. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mortalys (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

Just to clarify, to use it, do you add all your coin addresses, and it will update your current amount there? Anything that requires download is sketchy to me, and for that I wouldn't use it. Why not change it to an online site instead? I don't see why a simple tool like this needs to be downloaded.

Would like it if this has notifications and linkable with pushbullet so that your phone can get updates too. Smiley

@EXtremeAEX Thank you for the reply and your concern about security !

First I was going to make a web application, what happen and since I been working has developer for quite some years is that the web services online work like the following example:

there are ledger limit requests per internet address, which will compromise the application functionality. Which means that some errors could happen for "excess requests" if the web application get for example more than 1000 users

So what I did was convert the web application into a "stand alone version" running locally, which is basically a build in "Apache Server with PHP7" running the script. I encrypt only the PHP code because of the copyrights, however the front-end is made in HTML5 (bootstrap 3) and jQuery, which means you can personalize in anyway you want, with languages or add-in features, since the code is a RESTful API of a Tool I also made called PandIX ( https://bitbucket.org/CesarGrancho/pandix/ ) which is open source and anyone can use it

And the last part was the exchange accounts, since it's so sensitive data it was really dangerous to kept that information online, also there are some exchanges sites that do not allow to use that information, so the user consent and is owner of his own security.

Regarding notifications, what would be great for you ? Try to clarify the best way, you can even use paint with arrows and writings! Cheesy Thanks
mortalys (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

Quick UPDATE!

Thank you so much for the support that walletZ has been having.

Just wanted to remind - if you software stop working - you should check the email that I sent!

The new version was updated in the 30th of December 2017.

Just go get the new version and should be fine! Smiley

WalletZ - The All in One Coin Balance Viewer https://www.walletz.cc
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Look cool, how long it took to build it? are you working with a team? downloading now!

ferumflex

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

Nice project, I like it. But yes I do not want to download some program on my laptop.
Also you can add feature when balance changes you can notify user about that.
mortalys (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

Nice project, I like it. But yes I do not want to download some program on my laptop.
Also you can add feature when balance changes you can notify user about that.

Just added on things to do @ my public trello notes - https://trello.com/c/SumtUGs1/3-what-walletz-needs

Smiley will try to add on new update, been really busy with a new project
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

Would you consider open sourcing it? I'm not a huge fan of running executables posted on this forum.
mortalys (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Would you consider open sourcing it? I'm not a huge fan of running executables posted on this forum.

I might do a paid version for Web view. The money will be mainly to buy some VPS online to run the RPC from the coins

Regarding the Open Source, it just use a "stand alone" LAMP server. The PHP is encrypted but all the front end is available in HTML, CSS and Javascript and you free to change it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: