Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL BTC!!!  (Read 1594 times)
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Why does everybody type it as HODL  Huh Roll Eyes

I guess they just have their language with hold is expressed as hodl.
But in regards with this to hold bch is not what I prefer because yes, I recognized the idea of OP that there is somebody that pump it up and trying to convince some other people to buy bch to hold then when it gets higher the big hold will gonna sell his stocs and dump the coin, which is not only in bch might happen but to all coins out there that causes of dumpness of their coins and turns to nothing.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:13:04 AM

HODL strong ppl don’t give your BTC for cheap
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:23:53 AM

I just need to know how long to HODL BCH. got some at $350 Tongue
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:40:29 AM

HODL BTC, if you in profit with BCH you can buy more BTC. That’s up to you
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:44:50 AM

We are going to break your backs, you filthy PIGS!!!! BCH will die!!! A slow death!!! The culprit is the KOREAN outfit of BITHUMB who is pumping bch right now and trying to get everyone to follow.....THEY WILL RUN OUT OF STEAM!!!

I agree. We better hold into our bitcoin for the reason that no altcoin have ever surpass Bitcoin just like bitcoin cash. It will later fall and Bitcoin will remain the best among any other coin. Bitcoin's value is now falling, there are people who are already selling their Bitcoin. But surely, those who will choose to hold will earn huge profit eventually.
Hodling bitcoin is the best no matter wthat the price may seems bitcoin price will survive. I think bitcoin cash is temporary pump but bitcoin will high again. I will still choose bitcoin as many also invest in it.

I second to this. BCH hasn't proved anything yet and I see it as pump hype and of reasons are K-Pop. Just hold guys, if we will be threaten and sell most, BTC will definitely goes down,.
dns

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:51:26 AM

If you HODL BTC you are on the way whos lucky. Everyone know how big value and mainly in the future (I hope soon) will be fly to the moon :-)
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:00:43 AM

HODL BTC, if you in profit with BCH you can buy more BTC. That’s up to you

This seems to be the main idea --- BTC is for HODLing, and others are for trading for profit.

rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:11:38 AM

damn the hodl, this is about $$$ not sentiment ..... bitcoin cash is the new king !!!!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:12:23 PM

damn the hodl, this is about $$$ not sentiment ..... bitcoin cash is the new king !!!!

I don't care about USD, I don't remember the last time I even owned this currency. Let's get some facts straight:
1. BCC is an altcoin.
2. BCC has no acceptance
3. BCC is slower. It takes a couple minutes to even connect a light wallet to the network!
4. BCC has a fraction of the value of BTC.

It won't replace BTC. I just can't see people selling all their BTC to buy some altcoin because Bitcoin Classic that nobody cared about decided to join it.
This pump can end only in one thing. A dump.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

The day I came to know about bitcoins I am simply holding it without spending it and if I am in need of money then only I sell a part of my bitcoins or else I prefer to hold it for a long term as I started my journey with bitcoins when its price was $300 and today its above $7k so in future it can go much higher so will be surely holding it longer without selling it at a moment.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

We are going to break your backs, you filthy PIGS!!!! BCH will die!!! A slow death!!! The culprit is the KOREAN outfit of BITHUMB who is pumping bch right now and trying to get everyone to follow.....THEY WILL RUN OUT OF STEAM!!!

right man
BCH  will slowly rot.....Just Hodl!!!
I dont know why some people adopt a conservative approach towards every thing. We moved on from fiat to btc because we thought it as a better option than btc and now people will move to other forks or coins if btc does not remains effective. There is nothing like rotting in hell. But yes btc is still not dead just a correction.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: