Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 10:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I trade my BTC for BCH?  (Read 4122 times)
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

Depends, if you are a day trader then perhaps there is opportunity, but be careful as the market is clearly manipulated by some large investors so they will decide the time for pump (and dump), if you are hodling BTC for long time, perhaps this won't bother you too much as bitcoin will still be bitcoin, even Jihan agree with that.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

As was clear this morning, day trading Bitcoin cash could have been profitable. This because of the hassle between bitcoincash traders who tried to disable bitcoin transactions by blocking the market in Korea. But as it's back to normal now Bitcoin cash fell back and Bitcoin is on the way up again. So, this makes clear that you should hold Bitcoin and make profit in the long term.

bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:20:33 AM

I think you should wait a little longer, Bitcoin will continue to fall.
it's not the right time to invest
wojak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:33:29 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cefom/roger_ver_just_sent_25k_btc_to_bitfinex/

seems like there will be massive drop?

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:55:39 AM

I think it is not a good idea for now, even do the.update about btc price is falling still it as bigger value than bch because btc is more popular than bch I guess.Also, they are volatile might be falling now but how about tomorrow?

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:58:52 AM

its just rumor.
but according to the theory of correction waves BTC can C and 4200 to go

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

Hi,

I'm new here. Bought in to bitcoin at £5100, sold at £6050, then bought back in at £5400, but it seems to be dropping.

Should I trade all my BTC for BCH on the short term or is it too late to get in to BCH?

BCT seems to be losing me money by the minute.

Thanks.

based on the value of bitcoin cash thesedays i think it is still a smart move to trade or exchange your bitcoin or any other coins to bitcoincash because as you can see bitcoincash is still sky rocketing going to the moon and etherium has been left behind and now bitcoincash seems to be the next bitcoin and will soon surpass the legacy of bitcoin to steal his throne.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

Patience and change to USDT at this time because I can confidently Bitcoin price can return to the price of 5500-6000 $ next week and this will certainly be a good opportunity for you to invest because there are more than 160982 block unresolved is resolved and the miners are moving to the BCH
wismases

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

I am more interested to following big trend that happened, that's buying BCH. Because (apparently), BTC will begin to suffer bit of weakness and it's time for BCH to take over the trend.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:27:34 PM

If i were in your situation, maybe i will not trade my btc to bch. Btc is the first currency and has been proven, while bch is still a new currency and we still didn't know what might happen to bch in the next few years. Just wait a litle bit and see if trading btc to bch would be more profitable.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:28:39 PM

I think it is to risky to invest in BCH on short term because it is a new coin and the price can fall in a few hours to a few cents. It is better to keep your bitcoins in wallet and wait until next year for the price to increase. I can bet bitcoin will go up to 15.000$ until the end of 2018 because new forks and coins appear wich push the price to go higher and stay in the top. If you still want to invest in BCH I recommend to invest only a about 10-20% of your bitcoins because it is not sure what will happen in future with BCH, it is probably gonna go up for a few weeks but I am sure at a certain moment of time the price will fall
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:14:51 PM

Those who have BCH should cash it out before others do, it will never get back to this value again.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

Saw many people who got into the game when the price reached 2700 $ and within 30 minutes it went below 50%.A guy had invested all his savings for this dangerous game and lost money.More of this tweets were redirected to all top crypto guys.

https://twitter.com/Ravi02101990/status/930074096506773505

Just a small lesson for all of us.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Lastsamuraj

Prontapay

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:44:43 PM

Guy failed,because he didnt do any research on it.Quick pump was, because of few chinese whales,who simply made quick profit manupulating bch market using naive guys,like the example above.If to answer the actual topic name-i would say stick with btc.How many years we can see its alternatives and other madness action.btc overlived them all in the and

MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

If i were in your situation, maybe i will not trade my btc to bch. Btc is the first currency and has been proven, while bch is still a new currency and we still didn't know what might happen to bch in the next few years. Just wait a litle bit and see if trading btc to bch would be more profitable.
In my own opinion you can trade with btc to bch of you are skillful enough to make money but still bitcoins is the first or the strongest reliable source of profit in the long term BCH is a fast profit because of its hype a few days ago and it slowly going down now.

mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

BCH is the worst thing that ever happened to Bitcoin. Look at all these speculations about BCH taking the palce of Bitcoin. Even if that happens, it means bitcoin is no longer free and it is simply under the control of a company. They are destroying Bitcoin because of their greedy plans.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:06 PM

Hi,

I'm new here. Bought in to bitcoin at £5100, sold at £6050, then bought back in at £5400, but it seems to be dropping.

Should I trade all my BTC for BCH on the short term or is it too late to get in to BCH?

BCT seems to be losing me money by the minute.

Thanks.

You can only lose if you trade. If you hold you can never lose anything since you will have yesterday today and tomorrow same amount of BTC. Not more not less but the same.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:24:10 PM

I think we should not rush. If the miners will begin to mine the BCH, I would be traded.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:30:52 PM

I would not trade, I believe that BTC reached its bottom at around 5.5k and BCH its top at 2.5k, the prices are now balancing out somewhere in the middle. After they are stable I think that over time BTC will climb and BCH will slide.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:33:52 PM

No I think that you should find another cryptocurrencies for trade.I always suggest to everybody to find new potential cryptocurrencies and trade with that  and I mean cryptocurrencies which are really young and they are not evein in top 20.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: