Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL BOUNTY]💲🚀💲🚀 MODULTRADE CAMPAIGN 💲🚀💲🚀 [High Payouts]  (Read 30559 times)
fransupran

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

I am very disappointed with the managers, what they do is very unfair.
there was never any notice that I would only receive 25% of the payments, and that was very little
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

WTF even the reduce amount in adulterated spreadsheet is not follow this Modultrade team has no words to walk.
Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

OK, I can confirm I received my tokens. Thanks to Aventhe and to the team. No hard feelings were meant by my previous posts. I just want to make sure there is fairness for bounty hunters. I'd like to add some points regarding the price, not just for this but for all bounties. If the technology is truly solid, then the short-term price on exchanges, especially thinly-traded ones, is irrelevant. The price action will follow the true value of the technology.

I've just also received my Signature bounty tokens but was lesser than the final spreadsheet amount which was already been 25% of the original amount. I hope the bounty manager can clarify this asap. Thank you ModulTrade team. Smiley

There was a decision to correct the amount of tokens allocated to the bounty from the dev team due to the absurdly high % of tokens dedicated to the bounty. Modultrade only sold 25% of their hard-cap, and the original calculations were if the ICO had achieved the hard-cap in the first place. For more detail, read back in the thread or talk to the team + myself in Telegram.

I am very disappointed with the managers, what they do is very unfair.
there was never any notice that I would only receive 25% of the payments, and that was very little

It was the team's decision to do so, as the bounty payouts were (are) meant to be proportional to the amount raised.

I'm interested how the project team comments that the video content for only me from the entire list of participants cut payments to 1/4, the rest people received in full tokens,
is it because I'm a girl and the creators of the project are negative about the girls?

No, I do not think the team is sexist in any way. The people who have already received the incorrect rewards were not meant to get it. It was a mistake and should never have happened, however that was only ~12% of everyone in the bounty.
Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:51:23 AM by Aventhe

OK, I can confirm I received my tokens. Thanks to Aventhe and to the team. No hard feelings were meant by my previous posts. I just want to make sure there is fairness for bounty hunters. I'd like to add some points regarding the price, not just for this but for all bounties. If the technology is truly solid, then the short-term price on exchanges, especially thinly-traded ones, is irrelevant. The price action will follow the true value of the technology.

I've just also received my Signature bounty tokens but was lesser than the final spreadsheet amount which was already been 25% of the original amount. I hope the bounty manager can clarify this asap. Thank you ModulTrade team. Smiley

There was a decision to correct the amount of tokens allocated to the bounty from the dev team due to the absurdly high % of tokens dedicated to the bounty. Modultrade only sold 25% of their hard-cap, and the original calculations were if the ICO had achieved the hard-cap in the first place. For more detail, read back in the thread or talk to the team + myself in Telegram.

I accepted what was on the final spreasheet with the reduced token amount, but I did not received it fully. Smiley
Oh really? Message me on Telegram to quickly sort this out. Smiley
bontybonty12
Copper Member

Activity: 598
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

I accepted what was on the final spreasheet with the reduced token amount, but I did not received it fully. Smiley
sir aventhe, payment for article done? i didnt receive mine
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

thank you modultrade team and sir aventhe i already receive my signature campaign tokens hoping to reach his ico price.
Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

I will ask the team if they have gotten there or not. It should be mostly done.
masterrex

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Hey Gooday Bro Aventhe In my Spreadsheet  first it was 700 MTRc then it was reduce 182  for FB and Telegram 12 Im wondering i was credit only 175 in my Modultrade Wallet  19 MTRc is missing this is too much bro its very unfair this is not a wise move from the Devs.
Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

Hey Gooday Bro Aventhe In my Spreadsheet  first it was 700 MTRc then it was reduce 182  for FB and Telegram 12 Im wondering i was credit only 175 in my Modultrade Wallet  19 MTRc is missing this is too much bro its very unfair this is not a wise move from the Devs.
Message me on Telegram. I hope we can quickly sort this out.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

I received my signature campaign reward but I am deeply disappointed with the reward reduction.
I feel the team scam the bounty hunters that after the hard work has been done and it brings a successful ICO, they just change the terms in their favor.
There is no fairness in this project, everyone should be treated equally because everyone contributed.

Next time, don't promise if you cannot fulfill it, you just loss your reputation.

Actually, I contributed and joined the bounty at the same time but I don't like to hold this token anymore, not gonna risk my money with the future of this project.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

I've just receive my token, but according to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook i should get 1250 but it only pay 312.5 or 25%, and there should be an early notification, so i hope it doesn't happened to your next project.  Smiley
thank you
Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

I've just receive my token, but according to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook i should get 1250 but it only pay 312.5 or 25%, and there should be an early notification, so i hope it doesn't happened to your next project.  Smiley
thank you

Sorry the notification was so late and the clarification was insufficient. I also got this info the same time you guys did. However, I will forever make sure this never happens again in my bounties from hereon. Thank you for understanding and for participating!
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

No, I do not think the team is sexist in any way. The people who have already received the incorrect rewards were not meant to get it. It was a mistake and should never have happened, however that was only ~12% of everyone in the bounty.
I understand that the total amount of payments may decrease for various reasons, but are you think it's fair that the participants for the equally valued video (in one category) receive different rewards?
in my opinion it is permissible to change the amount of rewards between campaign types but within one campaign to change is not fair
diahw

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

I've just receive my token, but according to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook i should get 1250 but it only pay 312.5 or 25%, and there should be an early notification, so i hope it doesn't happened to your next project.  Smiley
thank you

Sorry the notification was so late and the clarification was insufficient. I also got this info the same time you guys did. However, I will forever make sure this never happens again in my bounties from hereon. Thank you for understanding and for participating!

What Payment for signature is done, I haven't got it yet
Email : diah.jakal@gmail.com
Spreadsheets : 32
masterrex

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Message me on Telegram. I hope we can quickly sort this out.

Hello Bro Aventhe Which Telegram I cant put In it says chat no longer exist! username: @EthereX
CryptoNine

Activity: 191
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

This  change in the bounty and the reduction of the distribution ratio after the end of the ico is cause of failure of the team .
Why this was not disclosed before the end of the ico or clarification before...
the percentage of the bounty was reduced on the pretext of keeping the price of the currency is uglier excuse than guilt
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

Are you kidding me? I got 375 tokens instead of 1500? you lowered my payment by 75%. My friend also participated in your company and he received 1500 tokens for the same job as promised! It's like a scam. Also you send letters to the mail. Your reputation after such an act has become negative.

zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

I still have not received tokens. How long must I wait?

Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

This  change in the bounty and the reduction of the distribution ratio after the end of the ico is cause of failure of the team .
Why this was not disclosed before the end of the ico or clarification before...
the percentage of the bounty was reduced on the pretext of keeping the price of the currency is uglier excuse than guilt

I do not know why it wasn't disclosed before, however it most certainly should have been.

I still have not received tokens. How long must I wait?

The team should be onto it, however it is completely out of my reach.

Are you kidding me? I got 375 tokens instead of 1500? you lowered my payment by 75%. My friend also participated in your company and he received 1500 tokens for the same job as promised! It's like a scam. Also you send letters to the mail. Your reputation after such an act has become negative.

I feel like the Devs should comment on the emails, maybe it was said in the terms and conditions?
nhiatay

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

I receive the token on the personal profile, so can it transfer to the ETH wallet already?
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: