Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done posting, can't stand the people around here. GL to all.  (Read 6218 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:07:11 AM

king of all sports you are quite the inspiration I wish you all the best in your endeavors and remember "bet with it, not over it!"

I have 30 coins waiting for you sir...call me!

Haha thanks man and sorry guys for not posting any picks today. Ironically the reason I was gone all day was driving to another state to purchase those coins in preparation for NFL season, found a seller and all went well. Unfortunately bitcoinbilly I am no longer looking to purchase any more coins but I appreciate the offer  Smiley  I am now quite sunburnt from the trip (don't know how that happened honestly) but I will be posting plays for tomorrow for sure if I have any. Hope you all did well or do well tonight on my day off! BOL to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:09:52 AM

Taking Tahiti +7.5

If Spain could only score 10, Uruguay won't score 8... lol

I've been at work all day, what was the final score for this game?

8-0. I got a push on my under 8.

Damn feel like the house walked away the big winner in another crazy soccer spread.  Undecided

Moogle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 03:06:23 AM

You Americans have some crazy ways of doing things. I'll stick with decimals but each to their own haha.

Seems you doing pretty well though. I've had a bit of a losing streak myself so I'll keep a close eye on this thread and get some tips haha

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:41:46 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 05:11:42 AM by KingOfSports

Two plays for today, sorry been busy again, working on an escrow service I am thinking of providing here on bitcointalk for sales/purchases of BTC just as I have done for over 30 BTC total on Sealswithclubs with no problems. Good Luck to any who tail or fade these plays.
6/25:
Atlanta Braves ML +102 Risking $150 To Win $153. WIN
Pittsburgh Pirates ML -110 Risking $165 To Win $150. WIN

ohhhhboyyyy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:47:52 PM

king.. what do you think of METS/TB/STL?
ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:10:18 AM

Two plays for today, sorry been busy again, working on an escrow service I am thinking of providing here on bitcointalk for sales/purchases of BTC just as I have done for over 30 BTC total on Sealswithclubs with no problems. Good Luck to any who tail or fade these plays.
6/25:
Atlanta Braves ML +102 Risking $150 To Win $153.
Pittsburgh Pirates ML -110 Risking $165 To Win $150. 

that atlanta game was fucking nerve wrecking!
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:12:52 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 07:03:00 PM by KingOfSports

6/25:
Atlanta Braves ML +102 Risking $150 To Win $153.
Pittsburgh Pirates ML -110 Risking $165 To Win $150.  

that atlanta game was fucking nerve wrecking!
Yes it was! Bottom of ninth, Brave only up by 1 and the Royals got a runner on 1st n 3rd with no outs...2 outs later runners on 2nd n 3rd and luckily Kimbrel got the 3rd out haha. Pittsburgh crushed seattle early on, beautiful 2-0 night for +$303. Hope everyone did well on their plays!

Also guys, I've made the official announcement for my BTC escrow service. Fast and Free* is the motto  Smiley Any amount up to 3 coins is free for both parties, and the max fee for amount wise is only 1%. PM me for details or just read my bitcointalk post addressing everything there is to know about my service. Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243897.0

Please know I am not new to escrowing and have escrowed well over 30 BTC and 30 escrows with never a problem on sealswithclubs.eu, the bitcoin poker site. My rep on there (same username "kingofsports") can be found at sealsdeals.info, the site's Web of Trust. I currently have a trust of 3723 with over 50 comments too regarding many of my transactions/escrows.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:15:57 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 03:51:08 AM by KingOfSports

Cmon guys, talk a bit! I feel like I've been talking to myself last couple days  Smiley feel free to share what you like and if you like my picks too, always fun for a lil competition haha. Anyways, for today I "like" a lot of games but only 1 is not juiced heavy like the others. Thus only 1 play for today. It is not a huge play by any means just FYI.
6/26:
Atlanta Braves ML -120 Risking $162 To Win $135. LOSS

BOL to all!

ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:22:08 PM

Cmon guys, talk a bit! I feel like I've been talking to myself last couple days  Smiley feel free to share what you like and if you like my picks too, always fun for a lil competition haha. Anyways, for today I "like" a lot of games but only 1 is not juiced heavy like the others. Thus only 1 play for today. It is not a huge play by any means just FYI.
6/26:
Atlanta Braves ML -120 Risking $162 To Win $135.

BOL to all!

king.. what do u think of oak and bos u?
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:30:08 PM

Boston is too heavily juiced. Should be -140 boston IMO. Oakland game is honestly a coinflip in my opinion, only slight advantage is the home advantage aspect.

thisisgil

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:32:07 PM

Would you also share the other picks that you like but are declining to wager? I had an awful day today with my tennis wagers so need to spread out a few units this evening to try and claw a little back Undecided

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:40:04 PM

Boston is too heavily juiced. Should be -140 boston IMO. Oakland game is honestly a coinflip in my opinion, only slight advantage is the home advantage aspect.

i meant boston under. 
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:48:21 PM

i meant boston under. 

Haha its the american league so its hard to hit unders and also I am definitely -units overall in OV/UN so not gonna make a say on this one.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:51:51 PM

Would you also share the other picks that you like but are declining to wager? I had an awful day today with my tennis wagers so need to spread out a few units this evening to try and claw a little back Undecided

LAD and STL would be plays I lean towards but I normally do not play greater then -150 favorites like I said before, just not enough value to the risk. Kershaw a continued hot pitcher against Lincecum who I am surprised is still a starter after his last 2 years or so. Lyons vs Astros, obviously go with St Louis there. Both are these are VERY square plays so I would be careful, public in long run gets buried by Vegas remember. If you bet a unit on both, if either one lost you would lose money. Only way you come on top is if both win, keep that in mind. BOL to you.

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:53:00 PM

If I didn't gamble all of my winnings away in Poker this week, I'd go with the Yankees ML today, and if they don't hit it then double down on them tomorrow.

They have the Rangers number so I don't see them losing both games.  

sootedtho

Activity: 229

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:54:33 PM

ty for continuing to post picks kos, i really do appreciate it:)

im gonna do a little research and see if i can come up with a pick, lets get this thread rollin:)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thisisgil

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:56:04 PM

LAD and STL would be plays I lean towards but I normally do not play greater then -150 favorites like I said before, just not enough value to the risk. Kershaw a continued hot pitcher against Lincecum who I am surprised is still a starter after his last 2 years or so. Lyons vs Astros, obviously go with St Louis there. Both are these are VERY square plays so I would be careful, public in long run gets buried by Vegas remember. BOL to you.

Thanks. Just know that whilst I may not be particularly vocal in this thread (mostly because I don't want to crap it up with my cold streak) I do listen to all of your picks (when I see them before I go to bed) and they are appreciated. You've outpicked my "professional" tipster trial sub (Doc Sports) who have given me 4 losing MLB picks so far...

Maybe you'd consider merging threads with stayeduptolate to make a consolidated betting tips thread? It might get pretty lively if there was one place to go and I'll certainly look to start chipping in a lot more when the EPL restarts.

ohhhhboyyyy

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:58:57 PM

hail to KOS!!!

hahahaha
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:02:36 PM

LAD and STL would be plays I lean towards but I normally do not play greater then -150 favorites like I said before, just not enough value to the risk. Kershaw a continued hot pitcher against Lincecum who I am surprised is still a starter after his last 2 years or so. Lyons vs Astros, obviously go with St Louis there. Both are these are VERY square plays so I would be careful, public in long run gets buried by Vegas remember. BOL to you.

Thanks. Just know that whilst I may not be particularly vocal in this thread (mostly because I don't want to crap it up with my cold streak) I do listen to all of your picks (when I see them before I go to bed) and they are appreciated. You've outpicked my "professional" tipster trial sub (Doc Sports) who have given me 4 losing MLB picks so far...

Ignore all of Doc's picks, trust me his "cappers" suck. The only play to ever look at his yearly once or twice BIG10 Game of the Year play made by Doc himself. I have noticed he is 3/3 for those. Otherwise all of his stats are lied and changed, literally he lies thru his teeth of how good his picks have been. Write down his picks and go back to his page 2 weeks or later and you'll see what I mean.

thisisgil

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:06:12 PM

Ignore all of Doc's picks, trust me his "cappers" suck. The only play to ever look at his yearly once or twice BIG10 Game of the Year play made by Doc himself. I have noticed he is 3/3 for those. Otherwise all of his stats are lied and changed, literally he lies thru his teeth of how good his picks have been. Write down his picks and go back to his page 2 weeks or later and you'll see what I mean.

Yup. The best thing is, if I wasn't on a free trial, I would have had to pay $60 for those picks so far!

I mean - if I made picks by tossing a coin, I'd have a 1 in 16 chance of getting it as wrong as his pickers have so far Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: