Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: November 12th and November 16th What is going to happen to the market?  (Read 536 times)
outsider360 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Whatever Happens happens

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

Will Bitcoin gold be successful? What's really going on with Segwit x2? How does Bitcoin Cash fit into this equation? How bad are these forks for the original Bitcoin? What effect will they have on the cryptocurrency market as a whole? Is it a wise idea to just withdraw everything into USD for now? Opinions? Speculations?

William C. Harris
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:44:23 PM

Just realize, that most of the BTC are hold by only a few hands - and you can answer most of your questions by yourself.

Cui bono?
For whose benefit?

Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
outsider360 (OP)

Whatever Happens happens

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:14:56 PM

Just realize, that most of the BTC are hold by only a few hands - and you can answer most of your questions by yourself.

Cui bono?
For whose benefit?

Wink

I'm asking for opinions and speculations about cryptocurrency on a thread titled "altcoin speculation" I'm not asking for your advice on internet conduct. These are hot topics right now and it would be beneficial for the entire community to collaborate and contribute their ideas.

William C. Harris
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:22:26 PM

Will Bitcoin gold be successful? What's really going on with Segwit x2? How does Bitcoin Cash fit into this equation? How bad are these forks for the original Bitcoin? What effect will they have on the cryptocurrency market as a whole? Is it a wise idea to just withdraw everything into USD for now? Opinions? Speculations?

Bitcoin gold is a scam if you did some research on them you'll see how shady they are

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253633.0 - here is a discussion and a good points made by the thread maker
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

Will the gold be successful? nah. it doesn't have first mover advantage like cash does.

Segwit2x? dunno I figured the people behind it where afraid of it failing and thus making them folks look bad. So they axed it instead of gambled with their reputation. There was a lot of opposition to it and I really thought it would fail too.

Cash has first mover advantage, first real fork of bitcoin. An altcoin but with huge support. I doubt gold will ever touch it.

Don't withdraw just hold. strong hands will make u gains like u wouldn't believe. This year the institutional money started coming into BTC. It just started.. don't leave yet!!

outsider360 (OP)

Whatever Happens happens

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:56:33 PM

Quote from: BitcoinPicasso

[/quote

I agree with a lot of that, and thank you for the advice. No matter what I think the big players are going to continue to rise, but whatever happens during this month's bullfuckery may end up being a huge setback. I own Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, and Bitcoin Cash. And I always really believed in Bitcoin cash, and I've held it since the beginning. I've been noticing most of the senior members suggest it's going to crash though.

William C. Harris
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:35 AM

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is about to update their difficulty algorithm to stabilize the block times to stay around 10mins regardless of what happens to hash rate. BCH has already implemented and stress tested their scaling solution (8MB blocks) and passed with flying colors. The only thing keeping BTC alive is the name recognition, but we can all list numerous companies/organizations that have vanished because they thought their name recognition would save them...

https://cryptovest.com/news/bitcoin-cash-closer-to-upgrade-difficulty-algorithm-decided/

https://www.yours.org/content/deadalnix-s-difficulty-algorithm-explained-ac50eb2b1f16/

Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:19:39 AM

A lot of people will be selling their bitcoin for fiat, but do not worry we will be back.

Agreed. The end of the year will be a freaking bloodbath. Institutional investors will sell to lock in year end portfolio gains, small investors will sell because of holiday shopping/market FUD, long term BTC hodlers will sell as BTC market drops like it did in 2014.

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:54:34 AM

I think that soon bitcoin will take his place and is a bitcoin cash. Who bought it for $ 300 I think you can even make it to the end of the year to do X10

atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

Really strange behaviour of bitcash. Do you really think it's able to overcome btc after fork? It definitely will correct, but what after that. Don't know with all that volatility and unpredictable cryptoworld.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:50:56 AM

I think by now we already know that the segwit2x is cancelled. As a effect, bitcoin price is currently dropping while Bitcoin Cash is getting pumped. For segwit2x cancellation, I think those who are pushing it realized that the implementation would be messy, so they put it on hold. I don't know what the sudden pump of Bitcoin Cash though, I speculate that Roger Ver and company is the one doing this, of course so satisfy their agenda and portray Bitcoin Cash as the real and only one bitcoin that Satoshi envisioned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

Really strange behaviour of bitcash. Do you really think it's able to overcome btc after fork? It definitely will correct, but what after that. Don't know with all that volatility and unpredictable cryptoworld.

Not by a long shot buddy. You have to understand who are the people behind Bitcoin Cash and you will learn how manipulative those people are. Do you think that the price will go to $7K? Seriously? Although Roger Ver looks like went all-in in Bitcoin Cash that's why the price is going to the moon, but do you think they will not take profit? I'm sure they will and just observed in the next couple of days. It will fall hard, most likely a 50% crash. The world of crypto is very unpredictable indeed but if you are in the market long enough we will understand that such pump is not sustainable because people behind specially Bitcoin Cash are in the business of making money by manipulating the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
myfranco

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:41:31 AM

A lot of people will be selling their bitcoin for fiat, but do not worry we will be back.

Agreed. The end of the year will be a freaking bloodbath. Institutional investors will sell to lock in year end portfolio gains, small investors will sell because of holiday shopping/market FUD, long term BTC hodlers will sell as BTC market drops like it did in 2014.
2014 is different than 2017. It is not easy to foresee what will happen this year.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:03:58 AM

Nothing to say about segwit2x but it seems to get cancelled. As the bitcoin gold will be launching its main network in short time. Bitcoin gold claimed to rule in the next 6 months again.
You can try to withdraw into usd and it will be better for you to buy the dip again.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

do not worry about bitcoin gold and segwit2x, the important thing is to hold your btc and enjoy your valuable assets in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: