Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is pumping Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 3422 times)
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:53:49 PM

Because of some sport Betting website called "BOVADA" now accept BITCOINCASH for their transaction. You can check it on BCC official twitter account here: https://twitter.com/BITCOlNCASH/status/929317515414474752

i thought they have been accepting bitcoin a while, so not really a news of this scale ?

koreans are p&d'n bch, check volume and origin of it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:13:44 PM

So much denial and ignorance about what is happening here.

Bitcoin Cash is exploding because 2x failed.  

Why?  

Because it means bitcoin core chain will not scale.  It's freaking simple.

Bitcoin Cash is going to have lower fees, faster confirmations, and its going
to be more usable.

Bitcoin Core has chosen to relegate itself to a store of value only,
which is dubious.  ...Or bet on some future off chain scaling that is
just as shaky.

Agreed, but why was there a short delay, some even talked about a relief rally after segwit fork was called off? BTC/BCC should have moved right away but it didn't.

I guess now people can vote with their money whether they want digital gold or a payment network

What do you think about Bitcoin gold btw?

Truth is the new hatespeech.
khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:17:06 PM

Every big amount Bitcoin Cash investor still now millionaire.I am very strength because BCH suddenly increased 50%
Very happy moment for all BCH holder.Although i have 1.5 BCH & i try to long term hold.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

So much denial and ignorance about what is happening here.

Bitcoin Cash is exploding because 2x failed.  

Why?  

Because it means bitcoin core chain will not scale.  It's freaking simple.

Bitcoin Cash is going to have lower fees, faster confirmations, and its going
to be more usable.

Bitcoin Core has chosen to relegate itself to a store of value only,
which is dubious.  ...Or bet on some future off chain scaling that is
just as shaky.

Agreed, but why was there a short delay, some even talked about a relief rally after segwit fork was called off? BTC/BCC should have moved right away but it didn't.

I guess now people can vote with their money whether they want digital gold or a payment network

What do you think about Bitcoin gold btw?

Delay because it wasn't an expected announcement like some orange crop reports (lol)... people found out at different times that 2x was cancelled...and also took people a little while
to grasp what it meant (just theorezing here).

Bitcoin gold i dont see going places... premine, very small dev community, faulty premise (that we can decentralized better without ascis), and also has segwit.

DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

governments probably
or chinese mafia  Cool
there is no sense in cryptoworld, need to think few steps forward..
BCH is a coin that makes rich only BTC holders... it is manipulated since the beginning
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:05:36 AM

Bitcoin Cash investor is very happy today. The miners and some of the rich are pumping Bitcoin Cash. Perhaps they will drop Bitcoin's price to 5,000 USD. Will the investor not run again to Bitcoin when Bitcoin is 5,000 USD? I think it will be, they will come again.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:42:21 AM

Roger ver and Jihan vu,all of this is a power play.This 2 control asics production and want to control code2 and that will make them in control of everything crypto important.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:21:29 AM

Of course thise big investors are pumping the coins and the whales are the ones playing or controlling the prices. Maybe they are also pumping the coin because Bitcoin is decreasing its price lately, it would be time for altcoins to increase back its price.
Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:24:40 AM

I just bought a lot of bch

I'm starting to doubt btc. I I just did a transaction and it is taking forever. I've heard 1-2 days. If this becomes the norm BTC will definitely be eclipsed by bitcoin cash in a few months
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:39:27 AM

BTC has lost $26Bil market cap in a week. BCH has gained $20Bil market cap in the same period.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:46:27 AM

At first roger ver and his team pump bitcoin cash and now FoMo kicked in which makes bitcoin cash pumped even more. Their plan is to replace bitcoin with bitcoincash so they can make it centralised. I dont understand why FoMoes really stupid. Becarefull i am afraid you buy bch at all time high..if these person controled crypto its mean bitcoin is not decentralised anymore and i will start campaign to leave this crypto world and buy gold again..
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:48:17 AM

This bitcoin cash pump has gone up way more than anyone expected. At this rate of rise,
it cannot last long before a big dump. Hope nobody gets sucked in buying at these pumped
prices.
sqid

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:02:22 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:41:23 AM by sqid

This bitcoin cash pump has gone up way more than anyone expected. At this rate of rise,
it cannot last long before a big dump. Hope nobody gets sucked in buying at these pumped
prices.

It took me by surprise but I'm not surprised at it.  

By this I mean, I thought this would happen but when Segwit2x was called off I mistakenly thought game was up.   I had taken a position on Bcash precisly for this scenario but I sold it after the sewit2x news Sad

The group of people behind the whole segwit2x and Bcash thing are very wealthy.  They can pump and pump and pump ........and pump.   If you include the theory that the banks are in on this they can pump and pump for ever.

As a decentralized currency bitcoin is the most serious threat the banking system has ever faced.  After 400 years of directing the worlds wealth to their pockets, we have a powerful enemy.   The DCG, behind the closed doors New York agreement and proponents of Bcash and Segwit2x has known ties with the banking sector even going as far as to have a serving Federal Reserve Director as their advisor.

At the end of the day what makes bitcoin so dangerous to them is it's immutability.   Nobody and no group can control it to their own ends.   This pump of Bcash is without doubt an attack which may run the price of bitcoin way down.   It doesn't matter because bitcoin hasn't changed in the least and with growing awareness it will rise again more powerfully next time.

Personally I would like to see bitcoin go down to $3000 or $1000 so I can by a decent stock, although by then I will have run out of money as my first buy point is $5500!!

At the moment Bcash is being bought and sold between themselves.   They will loose a bundle but nothing compared to the money behind them.   Don't buy into it - it is all manipulation.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:11:05 AM

I am guessing this Bitcoin Cash pump and Bitcoin dump will be over by Sunday night. Let's see
what Monday brings.
liuka

Activity: 817
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:13:01 AM

no one know it dude who is pumping bch, I think that it is trader to buy bitcoin cash
and a effect the hardfork
redcrystal

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

No idea who's 'pumped' it to begin with, but everyone right now buying and selling for a short term gain is helping to continue pumping. I trade in A$ and last night it was near $1k, this morning $1.3, should have invested and pulled out quick Cheesy
And today it's at A$3000!!!
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:54 AM

I think the price is being pumped by big investors. These investors probably think that's an good idea, to let the new fork come 13th nov. I think it's ridiculous. I think the developers are trying to make bch better and drop the price of the btc. Probably to pump the btc again. i think this is a strategy. i wonder what will happen next.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
sqid

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:40:26 AM

I think the price is being pumped by big investors. These investors probably think that's an good idea, to let the new fork come 13th nov. I think it's ridiculous. I think the developers are trying to make bch better and drop the price of the btc. Probably to pump the btc again. i think this is a strategy. i wonder what will happen next.

By big investors I presume you mean instigators.  Probably mastercard.  Fed,  Ver, Wu et all
EthereumBoy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:15:08 AM

Bitcoin cash is great currency. Why? Because idea of bitcoin is that it can be used to pay coffee or foods. But because there is 15 min waiting in bitcoin it is not very good for that. Botcoin cash is great for this kind of fast buying. But I don't think that soo everyone is using cryptocurrencies because goverment will tax it someday because they dont like that there is currency that they can control. I think that bitcoin is new version of paypal and not everyone is using paypal and bitcoin have same destination.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

I really did not expect such a rise.
This pump is insane!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███