Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is pumping Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 3422 times)
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

i think they are a group which doing pumping bitcoin cash and finally its attract many traders to follow their trades and they still pumping until the price reach 0.5 btc. but after that, the price is getting dump so hard and now the price is around 0.19 btc. yesterday many traders following the pump and i am sure that they made a lot of profit from this.

Or losing on this one. The last time I checked the price is just above $1000 but a few days back its been pumped hard that I though it reaches $2000 correct me If I'm wrong. But its just temporary pump because today  the price is having a roller coaster ride, sometimes you will see that the rice is up,  then a massive dump, Obviously people who are behind this pump are taking huge amount of profits while those who bought at the top is losing.

Jihan Wu and Roger Ver will lose this big game, it seems.
Sure they will,they allready won way harder then we can imagine.Their own private coin was pumped hard and after cashing out on it they bought cheap btc,how is this lose for them....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

People like Roger Ver that want to lift on the succes of Bitcoin.
They are trying to substitute Bitcoin core by spamming the network and doing controlled pumps.
This will make BCH more profitable to mine, so a lot of core miners will mine BCH which slows down the transaction times of BTC network. This causes high transaction fees and basically and unattractive coin to use for micro payments.
sharkvn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:17:01 PM

Investors from China are holding the most bitcoins and these investors are also dominating the crypto market. The changes in the value of coin during this time have the hand of the Chinese investors.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

i bet miner pools especially asian pools are pumping its value to gain so much. And the whales are pumping this to sold to the other investors to realize their gains also.  I want to sell a half of my bch
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

They are trying to substitute Bitcoin core by spamming the network and doing controlled pumps.
This will make BCH more profitable to mine, so a lot of core miners will mine BCH which slows down the transaction times of BTC network. This causes high transaction fees and basically and unattractive coin to use for micro payments.

Mining pools who are recently swapped to BCH to mine it when the bitcoin is the good rate. Because of the miners movement I see that bitcoin value started dumping in the chart and BCH is bumping but I think soon they will return to bitcoin. When they are mining bitcoin also they were getting the decent profit only. Really confuse that they move to BCH and bumping that. Stupid miners.
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

the same people who pump Bitcoin
politicians probably most

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:48:55 PM

Mining pools who are recently swapped to BCH to mine it when the bitcoin is the good rate. Because of the miners movement I see that bitcoin value started dumping in the chart and BCH is bumping but I think soon they will return to bitcoin. When they are mining bitcoin also they were getting the decent profit only. Really confuse that they move to BCH and bumping that. Stupid miners.
Its nothing strange that miners are driven by profits, you may say they are short-sighted, but they are not stupid, i think if btc community cant balance the interests of all parties, such things will appear more than once
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

Its nothing strange that miners are driven by profits, you may say they are short-sighted, but they are not stupid, i think if btc community cant balance the interests of all parties, such things will appear more than once

This. They are mean't to be driven by profits, they arn't charities.

Lots of the people moaning about them could easily start their own mining pools. No wait, they can't because it's too expensive, especially the electricity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

They canceled the segwit2x, advertised BCH, while the weekend made pump BCH in the thin market, threw the miners from BTC to BTH, spoiled BTC transactions increasing the number of unconfirmed

In short, the story is going on right now

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
sqid

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:08:34 AM

Wish I could have a 20 minute chat torture session with Roger to find out the complete plan Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: