Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUY GIFT CARDS WITH CRYPTO. INTRODUCING GIFT TOKEN.io  (Read 1254 times)
gifttoken (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:40:20 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 02:18:17 AM by gifttoken

GIFTTOKEN - EASILY BUY GIFT CARDS WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES

Learn more about Gift Token.io here: https://gifttoken.io

Whitepaper: https://gifttoken.io/whitepaper/

Roadmap: https://gifttoken.io/roadmap/

Gift Token.io introduces a new gift card online shop that will allow purchase with only cryptocurrency. While global cryptocurrency adaptation seems to be years away, this simple solution seeks to grant cryptocurrency enthusiasts and investors alike an easier way to spend their hard earned cryptocurrency.

Shoppers on Gifttoken.io will have the ability to pay using Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. More coins will be added daily and as requested by the community. All gift cards purchased on Gift Token.io are delivered electronically via email instantly. Shoppers seeking to receive hard copy gift cards can request for free drop shipping and mail delivery.

The Gift Token system grants access to shoppers by using a proof-of-stake system. Holders of a minimum of 10,000 GIFT tokens receive access to the online shop. Holders of more than 10,000 GIFT tokens receive discounts off fees. More details on POS levels can be found on the Gift token website.

Presale of GIFT tokens will begin on November 15th.

Gift Token is simply a gift card marketplace where gift cards can be purchased by cryptocurrency. All major cryptocurrency are accepted, and new ones are added daily. Gift cards can then be used to shop online or in stores, anywhere Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Credit and Debit etc are accepted.
Users can purchase Gift Cards for Instant Delivery via email or 24 hour Free Shipping!

We have developed an online marketplace for gift cards which are only purchasable by cryptocurrency! On Gift Token.io you can find tens of thousands of gift cards for major stores such as Clothing, Airlines, Electronics, Food, Entertainment, and more!
You heard it right. Tens of thousands of gift cards, and we keep adding more daily. All you need is the GIFT token to buy your gift cards. You can buy Gift tokens using any cryptocurrency.
Spend your crypto anonymously. All you need is your wallet address to make purchases.
GIFT tokens will be available on all major exchanges after our ICO.

Welcome to the future! Easily spend your cryptocurrency in the real world. After all it’s your money. It shouldn’t be this hard to spend it.

GIFTToken.io - Easily use your cryptocurrency in the real world.

Learn more about Gift Token.io here: https://gifttoken.io

Whitepaper: https://gifttoken.io/whitepaper/

Roadmap: https://gifttoken.io/roadmap/

Contact Email Address: support@gifttoken.io
Supporting Link: https://gifttoken.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GiftTokenio
Telegram: https://t.me/gifttoken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:56 AM

This is one simple ANN thread, and sorry to mention, but it look boring to read all those text, would you please put some graphic on it so it would give the ANN more appeal and interesting to read.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:16:05 AM

This is kind of interesting project, we could purchase a gift and sent them with ease.
But for now let's just learn about it more, to get more understanding about the project.
cpupower

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:19:06 AM

This project looks promising, it's an easy way to spend your crypto coins to buy things with gift card
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:33:15 AM

Some neat project here, with it we could utilize our tokens to purchase some usable stuff for gift.
That will be more useful for the tokens to spent.
gifttoken (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:52:54 AM

This is a very badly executed scam that I would like to call out. I would say do not invest in this coin, it is a 100% fake. All the information provided gives no relevant details on the team, and all the talk is just going around in circles

Stay away from this scam.

Thanks for your opinion. Our project is a very simple one. Sorry we do not have big words to sway you like other ICOs. Our goal is very simple, an e-commerce online shop where you can buy gift cards with cryptocurrency. We appreciate you checking us out though. We're looking forward to aiding a smooth transition from crypto to online/in-store shopping using gift cards. Have a great day.
sayedtaha

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

hi all
wish you good luck
i reserve Arabic translation of ANN thread
h.munif

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

where is the information about team of this project?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

This is a very badly executed scam that I would like to call out. I would say do not invest in this coin, it is a 100% fake. All the information provided gives no relevant details on the team, and all the talk is just going around in circles

I figured i should let it be known that DVYANC is part of  the team responsible for LOGIC AI, Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Stripple, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins. This facade about busting another scammer is a ploy to use reverse psychology to fool the mind of forum members into thinking they have good intentions on this forum. My post is not claiming that this thread creator is legit but, rather it's to notify you of the laughable ploy by this known scammer (Dvyanc) attempt to deflect some negative interest from their profile

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PaulSal

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:47:43 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
gifttoken (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:48:54 AM

I figured i should let it be known that DVYANC is part of  the team responsible for LOGIC AI, Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Stripple, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins. This facade about busting another scammer is a ploy to use reverse psychology to fool the mind of forum members into thinking they have good intentions on this forum. My post is not claiming that this thread creator is legit but, rather it's to notify you of the laughable ploy by this known scammer (Dvyanc) attempt to deflect some negative interest from their profile

Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

I cannot remember where but I saw the EXACT same ann for another shit coin... It was few days ago... Man, I wish I could remember...
Anyway, I will definitly not invest in this "project"
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

Given the low amounts of publicity and the lack of team member names, I am very suspicious before buying. I am wanting to buy Gifto tokens because I want to use my ETH for purchasing goods without giving out my address to random websites, but it somehow seems to be lacking credibility.
fzdaros

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

Sent int 2 ETH, still see nothing on my account. Please help:

tx hash:

0x0ae272261fe81b26bed45b625f8f20f570491a19f9efe36d01e1e3958248be23

tried sending PM to gifttoken, not possible.  Huh Huh
Sent message through contact us on their website, nothing. Seems shady to me so far!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
cryptoholder2018

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

This is kind of interesting project, we could purchase a gift and sent them with ease.
But for now let's just learn about it more, to get more understanding about the project.

Success and good luck Dev! Grin
prsharma

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Awesome project, it is very interesting to buy gift with gift tokens.
kevinsv11

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

Awesome project. Goodluck and focus on your project dev.
Tareq93.4

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Awesome project, it is very interesting to buy gift with gift tokens
iqbalji

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Awesome project, it is very interesting and focus and get more interest in the project.
IBRAHEEM004

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Amazing project
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: